ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ammo Arms Photos

Go down 
+9
Dreadnought
gibri
inntruderr61
Beatlefan
Gunner Munro
Professor Gangrene Fan
Chip
Rustygun
Rogue-Trooper
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammo Arms Photos   Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 6:29 pm

Great pics of the guys chilling out Dal cheers

Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Volgan10
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Arms Photos   Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 6:50 pm

Beatlefan wrote:
Great pics of the guys chilling out Dal cheers

cheers cheers cheers cheers thanks Rich!
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Arms Photos   Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 7:11 pm

Some great shots Dal

You have a really great range of figures and props - excellent.

I really like the vibe of the Ammo arms- all 1/6th welcome here lol!

Cheers !!

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Arms Photos   Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 7:49 pm

Gunner Munro wrote:
Some great shots Dal

You have a really great range of figures and props - excellent.

I really like the vibe of the Ammo arms- all 1/6th welcome here lol!

Cheers !!

Cheers Steve! Yeah all sorts in the Arms! just like when I was kid, all different figures mixed in with vam, but now they get to hang out in their own pub! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Arms Photos   Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 5:57 pm

Another busy night in the 'Ammo Arms'

Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 33992032438_b06c6e5145_cA Busy Night In the 'Arms' by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 32925228167_a9910b6d1d_cA Busy Night In the 'Arms' (2) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 46953263485_a62bf33025_cA Busy Night In the 'Arms' (3) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 46953284695_d9c42ba381_cA Busy Night In the 'Arms' (4) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 47869518231_750e7c5606_cA Busy Night In the 'Arms' (5) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 40902965143_48b45232f0_cA Busy Night In the 'Arms' (6) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 40903006953_7d829250b5_cA Busy Night In the 'Arms' (7) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 32925414487_32836a5b53_cA Busy Night In the 'Arms' (Cool by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 40903053883_be080ec865_cA Busy Night In the 'Arms' (9) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 32925466697_33389af28f_cA Busy Night In the 'Arms' (10) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 33992369678_4cf207690b_cA Busy Night In the 'Arms' (11) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 47080241404_1202f57030_cA Busy Night In the 'Arms' (12) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 47080260474_004f0a71cc_cA Busy Night In the 'Arms' (13) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 32925526407_9ffd6d631c_cA Busy Night In the 'Arms' (14) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 32925538237_5e77c40dde_cA Busy Night In the 'Arms' (15) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Arms Photos   Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 6:40 pm

I really really enjoyed looking through all the new pictures of Another busy night in the 'Ammo Arms. Here are some comments on some of the pictures I looked at.

A nice a simple two people discussion picture. It’s good to hear that the sas boys had caught Harley and Mr Lynch earlier on. Both os them have been fitted with secret tracking devices, so the good guys will always know where and what they are up too. Now that makes perfect sense and sensible that you’v fitted with secret tracking devices.

Zona of Delta Squad
going on a advanced training hu, sounds exciting and probably tuff.

Mmmm I wonder why Tony is so desperately trying to gain access to the Falcon and what’s his reasons.

K9 wonders away for a look around, I bet he’s spotted something.

It’s just fabulous to hear that the Ammo Arms had another busy night and they takings will be up tonight! I think the ammo Arms having a larger premises makes a lot of sense and it will bring in more punters in too.

Joe trying his luck with Ana AGAIN, how many times has Joe been asking out Ana? , but yet again she isn't interested! She must be sick of telling Joe that she’s not interested in going out with him.

Now that would be a awesome picture of sniper competition between Lucy and Goldie to see who’s the best sniper between them.

OMG Harley has joined the Redbox Team. Let’s hope she going to be the feisty one in that team for sure lol.

Urika and Lynch having a drink together mmmmm, anything could happen after they’ve had a few more drinks.

James is quite intoxicated by Natasha as they share a drink or two. Wellll we all know what’s going to happen between them two don’t we Wink Wink.

It’s great to see Luke and Bianca having a fun evening.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Arms Photos   Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 9:44 pm

I had not really noticed before, but the Ammo Arms has a ceiling! That definitely helps in allowing shots from lower angles without revealing unfinished edges. Now I need to re-think my recent room box designs.

I'm wondering, though, how does the ceiling affect your lighting? Can the ceiling be removed? Or is it a partial ceiling extending several inches out from the walls?

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Arms Photos   Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 10:54 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
I really really enjoyed looking through all the new pictures of Another busy night in the 'Ammo Arms. Here are some comments on some of the pictures I looked at.

A nice a simple two people discussion picture. It’s good to hear that the sas boys had caught Harley and Mr Lynch earlier on. Both os them have been fitted with secret tracking devices, so the good guys will always know where and what they are up too. Now that makes perfect sense and sensible that you’v fitted with secret tracking devices.

Zona of Delta Squad
going on a advanced training hu, sounds exciting and probably tuff.

Mmmm I wonder why Tony is so desperately trying to gain access to the Falcon and what’s his reasons.

K9 wonders away for a look around, I bet he’s spotted something.

It’s just fabulous to hear that the Ammo Arms had another busy night  and they takings will be up tonight! I think the ammo Arms having a larger premises makes a lot of sense and it will bring in more punters in too.

Joe trying his luck with Ana AGAIN, how many times has Joe been asking out Ana? , but yet again she isn't interested! She must be sick of telling Joe that she’s not interested in going out with him.

Now that would be a awesome picture of sniper  competition between Lucy and Goldie to see who’s the best sniper between them.

OMG Harley has joined the Redbox Team. Let’s hope she going to be the feisty one in that team for sure lol.

Urika and Lynch having a drink together mmmmm, anything could happen after they’ve had a few more drinks.

James is quite intoxicated by Natasha as they share a drink or two. Wellll we all know what’s going to happen between them two don’t we Wink Wink.

It’s great to see Luke and Bianca having a fun evening.

Thanks Alex cheers Really pleased you enjoyed the new pics cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Arms Photos   Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 10:56 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
I had not really noticed before, but the Ammo Arms has a ceiling! That definitely helps in allowing shots from lower angles without revealing unfinished edges. Now I need to re-think my recent room box designs.

I'm wondering, though, how does the ceiling affect your lighting? Can the ceiling be removed? Or is it a partial ceiling extending several inches out from the walls?

Yeah, the ceiling does offer lighting problems, but I think that the height isn't high enough either. Don't get me wrong, it can be overcome by using more lighting. The ceiling of he bar is the same size as the floor. These are problems I am hoping to overcome in the rebuild cheers
Back to top Go down
Dreadnought
Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Arms Photos   Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 7:52 pm

Wonderful photos Dal. cheers

It has to be the best pub in the entire 1/6th universe !!

Kev.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Arms Photos   Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 8:08 pm

Dreadnought wrote:
Wonderful photos Dal. cheers

It has to be the best pub in the entire 1/6th universe !!

Cheers Kev!, I am pleased you enjoyed the photos! I guess the Ammo Arms is becoming a well known hang out for the 1/6 guys and girls bounce bounce bounce .
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Arms Photos   Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 1:02 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Arms Photos   Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 1:40 pm

So where did he park the Millennium Falcon? Question Question Question  lol!
And sorry to have to say this, but that blond flocked guy in the zippered jacket has had WAY too much to drink!
He's REALLY flushed! Embarassed  lol!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Arms Photos   Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 2:32 pm

I’m really liking these two pictures Dal Very Happy. Hope Joe only finishes just one drink and dose not have to many afterwards just in case he miss counts the cash up.

Your completely right Dal because it is always the female blondes that leave the clubs and pubs last! and it is because blonde girls really do know how to enjoy themselves Wink. I’m really liking the picture of Jenna taking a quick selfie of the blonde Bam Agents.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Arms Photos   Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 3:11 pm

LeStryge wrote:
So where did he park the Millennium Falcon? Question Question Question  lol!
And sorry to have to say this, but that blond flocked guy in the zippered jacket has had WAY too much to drink!
He's REALLY flushed! Embarassed  lol!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Arms Photos   Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 3:11 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
I’m really liking these two pictures Dal Very Happy. Hope Joe only finishes just one drink and dose not have to many afterwards just in case he miss counts the cash up.

Your completely right Dal because it is always the female blondes that leave the clubs and pubs last! and it is because blonde girls really do know how to enjoy themselves Wink. I’m really liking the picture of Jenna taking  a quick selfie of the blonde Bam Agents.

Cheers Alex! really pleased you liked the pics bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Arms Photos   Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 4:58 pm

No Euro or quid notes in this place! They only accept REAL money at the AMMO Arms! In big denominations! Razz

That's a lot of blonde seamless figs! At least eight, there, by my count. Of course, I could be seeing double after that many beers.

How many seamless figs are you currently at, in total? Do they outnumber your VAMs and MAMs yet? scratch

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Arms Photos   Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 5:08 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
No Euro or quid notes in this place! They only accept REAL money at the AMMO Arms! In big denominations! Razz

That's a lot of blonde seamless figs! At least eight, there, by my count. Of course, I could be seeing double after that many beers.

How many seamless figs are you currently at, in total? Do they outnumber your VAMs and MAMs yet? scratch

They except any currency at at the Arms! Laughing , if they can pay, they can drink drunken . Yeah eight blondes there, so you can keep drinking the Atomic Ale cheers  And there are another ten, so eighteen in total. I have just started work on another two, in fact they are returning agents, so they wil have to be redesigned and of course rebodied. As for outnumbering the vam? no mate, a long way to go before they even reach the half way mark. Although I do have another eight or so female figures on various types of bodies. Thanks for the great comments my friend cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Arms Photos   Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 8:25 am

Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Arms Photos   Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 5:35 pm

Love the ammo Arms ,a strange little bar , where great character's meet ,some heroic, some nefarious , none dull.  some exchange glances , some the chink of glasses ,some exchange punches , but all are welcome ,who hold the folding !
blood may be spilled in barfights and brawls ,but blonde action man rules with an iron will ,in this sacred drinking hall !
so come one and all and raise a toast to your host in this a sacred space , where time means nothing ,
all that counts are your friends and cronies !!!!!

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenAmmo Arms Photos - Page 4 G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Arms Photos   Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 5:41 pm

Captian action wrote:
Love the ammo Arms ,a strange little bar , where great character's meet ,some heroic, some nefarious , none dull.  some exchange glances , some the chink of glasses ,some exchange punches , but all are welcome ,who hold the folding !
blood may be spilled in barfights and brawls ,but blonde action man rules with an iron will ,in this sacred drinking hall !
so come one and all and raise a toast to your host in this a sacred space , where time means nothing ,
all that counts are  your friends and cronies !!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very true Jay! all are welcome! bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Arms Photos   Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 6:03 pm

Do Jake and his team ever try to listen in on the conversations of the "bad guys" over in the corner booth? Or is there an unspoken Code of Honor in the Arms regarding minding one's own business that even arch-enemies acknowledge and respect?

Or is it simply so noisy in there most of the time that being overheard is not an issue? Indeed, being heard is probably more of a problem than being over-heard!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Arms Photos   Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 6:10 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Do Jake and his team ever try to listen in on the conversations of the "bad guys" over in the corner booth? Or is there an unspoken Code of Honor in the Arms regarding minding one's own business that even arch-enemies acknowledge and respect?

Or is it simply so noisy in there most of the time that being overheard is not an issue? Indeed, being heard is probably more of a problem than being over-heard!

lol!  I usually imagine a loud sound system in there! so as you say, getting yourself heard could be a challenge! Conversation ear dropping usually ends up in a fight of some description, which can excellerate quickly into an all out bar brawl! as good as Joe the landlord is wth his trusted bat, its why Jake insisted on 'Uncle Bob' as bouncer! but even then could he stop an angry wookie? maybe not..., Suspect
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Arms Photos   Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 7:00 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
SCU_HQ wrote:

lol!  I usually imagine a loud sound system in there! so as you say, getting yourself heard could be a challenge! Conversation ear dropping usually ends up in a fight of some description, which can excellerate quickly into an all out bar brawl! as good as Joe the landlord is wth his trusted bat, its why Jake insisted on 'Uncle Bob' as bouncer! but even then could he stop an angry wookie? maybe not..., Suspect

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Still think Jake should bug that booth. Twisted Evil Suspect pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Arms Photos   Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 3:43 am

More excellent photography!
I REALLY like that Conspiratorial Corner with the MAM villain re-jigs.
Works so well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Arms Photos   Ammo Arms Photos - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammo Arms Photos
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next