Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When SWMBO thinks she is buying you something nice...but she didn't read it properly...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rogue-Trooper
NAVY FROGMAN
Rogue-Trooper

When SWMBO thinks she is buying you something nice...but she didn't read it properly... Empty
PostSubject: When SWMBO thinks she is buying you something nice...but she didn't read it properly...   When SWMBO thinks she is buying you something nice...but she didn't read it properly... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 2:28 pm

Oh dear. ...and no..i won't be wearing it lol!

When SWMBO thinks she is buying you something nice...but she didn't read it properly... 20181022-141932

THEY BOUGHT ME A BOX OF TIN SOLDIERS
I THREW ALL THE GENERALS AWAY
I SMASHED UP THE SERGEANTS AND MAJORS
NOW I PLAY WITH MY PRIVATES ALL DAY.

Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

When SWMBO thinks she is buying you something nice...but she didn't read it properly... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When SWMBO thinks she is buying you something nice...but she didn't read it properly...   When SWMBO thinks she is buying you something nice...but she didn't read it properly... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 3:05 pm

Every VAM collecter NEEDS to own that pice of clothing lol!

gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: When SWMBO thinks she is buying you something nice...but she didn't read it properly...   When SWMBO thinks she is buying you something nice...but she didn't read it properly... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 6:54 pm

Oh dear is right...

...slowly, quietly backing out of this thread...

Shocked Evil or Very Mad Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogue-Trooper
NAVY FROGMAN
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: When SWMBO thinks she is buying you something nice...but she didn't read it properly...   When SWMBO thinks she is buying you something nice...but she didn't read it properly... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 7:03 pm

gibri wrote:
Oh dear is right...

...slowly, quietly backing out of this thread...

Shocked Evil or Very Mad Shocked

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

THEY BOUGHT ME A BOX OF TIN SOLDIERS
I THREW ALL THE GENERALS AWAY
I SMASHED UP THE SERGEANTS AND MAJORS
NOW I PLAY WITH MY PRIVATES ALL DAY.

Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: When SWMBO thinks she is buying you something nice...but she didn't read it properly...   When SWMBO thinks she is buying you something nice...but she didn't read it properly... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2018 11:45 am

Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: When SWMBO thinks she is buying you something nice...but she didn't read it properly...   When SWMBO thinks she is buying you something nice...but she didn't read it properly... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2018 2:42 pm

lol!

LeStryge
Action Pilot
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: When SWMBO thinks she is buying you something nice...but she didn't read it properly...   When SWMBO thinks she is buying you something nice...but she didn't read it properly... Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 4:41 am

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Oh dear. ...and no..i won't be wearing it lol!

When SWMBO thinks she is buying you something nice...but she didn't read it properly... 20181022-141932

Now that really is an "OOPS"! Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When SWMBO thinks she is buying you something nice...but she didn't read it properly...   When SWMBO thinks she is buying you something nice...but she didn't read it properly... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When SWMBO thinks she is buying you something nice...but she didn't read it properly...
Page 1 of 1