Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Custom Green Eagle Eyes Action man & reflocking project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Skull
New Recruit

PostSubject: Custom Green Eagle Eyes Action man & reflocking project   Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:27 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Custom Green Eagle Eyes Action man & reflocking project   Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:06 am

Another great looking project mate bounce bounce bounce bounce

LIKE MY PHOTO'S, CHECK OUT MY FLICKR https://www.flickr.com/photos/116276346@N05/with/39426388644/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Custom Green Eagle Eyes Action man & reflocking project   Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:50 pm

cool project! cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Custom Green Eagle Eyes Action man & reflocking project   Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:51 pm

Skull you sure got steady hands. Very well put together. The green eyes look just fantastic. What outfit is he going to be wearing?

The Skull
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Custom Green Eagle Eyes Action man & reflocking project   Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:18 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
Skull you sure got steady hands. Very well put together. The green eyes look just fantastic. What outfit is he going to be wearing?

Thanks very much, its still up in the air but I will keep you posted:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reddragon
Crash Crew

PostSubject: Re: Custom Green Eagle Eyes Action man & reflocking project   Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:01 pm

I have seen this on f/book i think, if it is the same figure you said you mixed the flock yourself. Ginger flock is difficult to get hold of here in the uk, any help with the mix you used would be very helpful. Great looking figure cheers cheers cheers

”As children we form a bond with our toys and a residue of that feeling remains. We give them life and in return they give us joy and forgetfulness.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Skull
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Custom Green Eagle Eyes Action man & reflocking project   Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:59 pm

Reddragon wrote:
I have seen this on f/book i think, if it is the same figure you said you mixed the flock yourself. Ginger flock is difficult to get hold of here in the uk, any help with the mix you used would be very helpful. Great looking figure cheers cheers cheers

Thanks, I am on facebook, but I buy the flock from JUST FLOCK IT.COM

Forum will not let me post links or pics yet as I'm a new member
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Green Eagle Eyes Action man & reflocking project   

Back to top Go down

Custom Green Eagle Eyes Action man & reflocking project
Page 1 of 1