Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The BAM HQ Motorpool

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: The BAM HQ Motorpool   Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:40 pm

There have been quite a few changes in the BAM HQ motorpool, Jake has moved quite a few vehicles onto new HQ's, the AT Jeep, the Power Hogs, joe and am, the Multi-terrain vehicle and the Joe MSV to name a few. The Commander wanted to have vehicles where they could blend in on their black ops missions, rather than roll up in a tank! lol! .
Anyway, in this thread we shall chronicle the operational vehicles that now fill the BAM HQ garages.

This vehicle, Jake has claimed as his own Very Happy .  A Rubicon Off-Roader 1/6 Jeep Weiler Crawler. I picked up the shell from Denmark and used my old R/C mud blaster truck to build the chassis, electrics and wheels. This is now fully r/c and will be ready to roll as soon as I find the battery! lol!

Rubucon Jeep by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Rubicon Jeep full view, by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Many thanks to skj and Jon white for help with this project cheers cheers cheers cheers

LIKE MY PHOTO'S, CHECK OUT MY FLICKR https://www.flickr.com/photos/116276346@N05/with/39426388644/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
somekindajoe
French Resistance

PostSubject: Re: The BAM HQ Motorpool   Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:46 pm

affraid Wow it's a beast!....or more accurately a behemoth!!!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The BAM HQ Motorpool   Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:53 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
affraid  Wow it's a beast!....or more accurately a behemoth!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy It is! It only just fits in the garage! lol! lol! lol! Thanks for the great comment Steve cheers

LIKE MY PHOTO'S, CHECK OUT MY FLICKR https://www.flickr.com/photos/116276346@N05/with/39426388644/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: The BAM HQ Motorpool   Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:18 pm

Beast for sure! cheers Awesome pics! cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The BAM HQ Motorpool   Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:37 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Beast for sure! cheers  Awesome pics! cheers

Very Happy Thanks Jim

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SCU_HQ
Flock Head (Hard Hands)

PostSubject: Re: The BAM HQ Motorpool   Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:14 pm

The new rig, the garage, the figures... everything in your photos is always so inspiringly lifelike and realistic.

And... AM/Joe will actually be able to drive this vehicle... after you find the battery, of course!

R/C vehicles in 1:6 scale; I don't really need another expensive hobby, do I? No

Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The BAM HQ Motorpool   Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:27 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
The new rig, the garage, the figures... everything in your photos is always so inspiringly lifelike and realistic.

And... AM/Joe will actually be able to drive this vehicle... after you find the battery, of course!

R/C vehicles in 1:6 scale; I don't really need another expensive hobby, do I? No

Thanks so much! Very Happy I am really pleased you enjoy the pics, I have a lot of fun doing them. Hopefully I will find the battery soon, or buy another from ebay?
As for another expensive hobby, well I blame Joe white, it was him who first show cased us with his amazing r/c converted am/joe vehicles Very Happy . Thanks again for the great comment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BAM HQ Motorpool   

Back to top Go down

The BAM HQ Motorpool
Page 1 of 1