Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Joe and Hank in Psychological Evaluation!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
somekindajoe
French Resistance

PostSubject: Joe and Hank in Psychological Evaluation!   Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:39 pm

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SCU_HQ
Flock Head (Hard Hands)

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank in Psychological Evaluation!   Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:04 am

Oh, that was hilarious! Song lyrics! Bladerunner quotes! Dr. Shagwell? That's quite the crew they have there at Hobbs End!

Great angles and framing on the photos. Very cinematic flow to the story visually.

Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank in Psychological Evaluation!   Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:52 am

lol! lol! lol! Those boys have done it again! Very Happy . Did the doc really think that these boys are just normal functioning soldiers?? These boys are the elite. Still in the end, it seemed like a fair diagnosis! lol! Fantastic stuff Steve Very Happy

LIKE MY PHOTO'S, CHECK OUT MY FLICKR https://www.flickr.com/photos/116276346@N05/with/39426388644/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gibri
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank in Psychological Evaluation!   Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:24 pm

lol! lol! lol!

An Instant Classic...This is Joe and Hank!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Rustygun
Medic

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank in Psychological Evaluation!   Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:57 pm

Brilliant ...very funny.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gunner Munro
Medic

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank in Psychological Evaluation!   Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:16 pm

Steve
thats magnificent - you need to take time off work more as we need MORE of this ! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank in Psychological Evaluation!   Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:17 pm

lol! lol! lol!

GREAT! lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank in Psychological Evaluation!   Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:16 pm

It's not Joe and Hank that are mad, it's just everyone else that is feigning sanity, with that thin veneer of polite civility! They need to ask themselves, how would they reveal their true colours and be entirely comfortable with it? ...Joe and Hank have already achieved that higher level of being... Razz

Is the next mission to cleanse HQ of an impostor, or rescue a damsel in distress? ...anything could happen when you are a true and fearless hero!

cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparklebudgie
Sabotage

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank in Psychological Evaluation!   Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:06 pm

lol! lol!
Enjoyed.

View user profile
Beatlefan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank in Psychological Evaluation!   Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:26 pm

Well I didn't enjoy that one bit - trying to portray Joe and Hank as a pair of sick psycho pervy.......

Wait a minute, just remembered the way they behaved last time they visited Crazy Crazy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank in Psychological Evaluation!   

Back to top Go down

Joe and Hank in Psychological Evaluation!
Page 1 of 1