ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tom K HQ's Takara Cyborg

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

Tom K HQ's Takara Cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Tom K HQ's Takara Cyborg   Tom K HQ's Takara Cyborg Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 4:23 pm

Tom K has been fascinated with the potential of Artificial Intelligence for some time now and recently decided to pool some HQ funds to purchase a Japanese built AI powered Cyborg for HQ. I believe Tom K wants to "train it" to look after HQ while he is not around, that sounds like a smart idea... what could possibly go wrong?!  Shocked

Tom K HQ's Takara Cyborg 31051137077_780319ee61_oHQ Cyborg 01 by Ralph Jones, on Flickr

Tom K HQ's Takara Cyborg 32119003728_86c66b9d9f_oHQ Cyborg 02 by Ralph Jones, on Flickr

Tom K HQ's Takara Cyborg 31051137747_4ccfe4f029_oHQ Cyborg 03 by Ralph Jones, on Flickr

Tom K HQ's Takara Cyborg 44173944770_de8dc7b3a1_oHQ Cyborg 04 by Ralph Jones, on Flickr

Tom K HQ's Takara Cyborg 32119004548_a0b25bc2ec_oHQ Cyborg 05 by Ralph Jones, on Flickr

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

Tom K HQ's Takara Cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom K HQ's Takara Cyborg   Tom K HQ's Takara Cyborg Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 4:32 pm

Well that looks like a quality piece of kit Tom K has got himself there! Good to see cyborgs have fix the height issues they had back in the 1970's too! lol! lol!

AI is definitely the way ahead. Mr Cyborg enforcing the will of Tom K on the HQ with computerised logic and mechanical precision.

...as you say what could possibly go wrong?? Rolling Eyes

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down

Tom K HQ's Takara Cyborg
Page 1 of 1