Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What have you got planned for your figures for 2019?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: What have you got planned for your figures for 2019?   Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:28 pm

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What have you got planned for your figures for 2019?   Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:38 pm

My figures have mainly resided on there shelves last year...lol
Not sure what adventures might pop up this year! Question Question Question

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Razz 2.0
Painted Head

PostSubject: Re: What have you got planned for your figures for 2019?   Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:48 pm

I'm thinking about starting a conga line with my figures in the front yard and see how many other people bring figures to join in! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What have you got planned for your figures for 2019?   Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:43 am

Razz 2.0 wrote:
I'm thinking about starting a conga line with my figures in the front yard and see how many other people bring figures to join in! lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! @ Razz!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What have you got planned for your figures for 2019?   Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:34 am

This year will be the year of the bad guys! with the odd hero thrown in too bounce bounce bounce

LIKE MY PHOTO'S, CHECK OUT MY FLICKR https://www.flickr.com/photos/116276346@N05/with/39426388644/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gunner Munro
Armoured Car Commander

PostSubject: Re: What have you got planned for your figures for 2019?   Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:45 pm

I say this every year... but a bit of "consolidation" is still required... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes - focus the spend on uni's and equipment/accessories - not more figures Rolling Eyes lol!

In terms of display the home office is going to get a make over - wont be as fab as SKJHQ in terms of figures etc , but hoping to get most of my units on display and also sort out the MT section storage in the garage.

I'm hoping to get a bit of work zone inside rather than the very cold garage and also try my hand at a couple of rooms - ala all the great HQ's out there cheers

oh and....finish the Strong Point !!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What have you got planned for your figures for 2019?   Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:31 pm

Gunner Munro wrote:
I say this every year... but a bit of "consolidation" is still required... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes - focus the spend on uni's and equipment/accessories - not more figures Rolling Eyes lol!

In terms of display the home office is going to get a make over - wont be as fab as SKJHQ in terms of figures etc , but hoping to get most of my units on display and also sort out the MT section storage in the garage.

I'm hoping to get a bit of work zone inside rather than the very cold garage and also try my hand at a couple of rooms - ala all the great HQ's out there cheers

oh and....finish the Strong Point !!! lol! lol!

sounds like a great plan Steve! I always try and finish uni's too, but always seem to get distracted Suspect . Looking forward to seeing the office mate! bounce bounce oh, and the strong point too!

LIKE MY PHOTO'S, CHECK OUT MY FLICKR https://www.flickr.com/photos/116276346@N05/with/39426388644/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What have you got planned for your figures for 2019?   Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:33 am

Awesome Dal & GM! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you got planned for your figures for 2019?   

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1