Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Arrival

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 4:27 pm

I just got this a few days ago. It's all from Cotswald. The outfit is the Snowstorm Survival set. I also got the boots and hat from them. The shirt was donated by a buddy as well as the backpack on the floor in front of him. The pack is from a WWR DIY  Dropcloth...

New Arrival LIw3fbD

New Arrival J3WoDaI

New Arrival 6ZWylAq
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 4:30 pm

Very nice Bill! the whole white uniform works really well! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 9:37 pm

Very nice Razz! I like that white beard... cheers

Crash Crew
Gunner Munro

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 2:59 pm

Great figure Razz.. there seem to be a lot of older/experienced VAM and Joe's turning up on the boards.
Is its the theme for 2019 ??
Here is my Geyper Grey head after his unboxing..last summer
.New Arrival IMG_9797

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 3:06 pm

Great loking addition Steve bounce
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 5:34 pm

Your new arrival looks a very experienced arctic explorer. I’m really liking the whole of his arctic survival clothing. He’s got that elderly look about him no offence Laughing so could you pop his picture in the Elderly Action Man or Joe thread please Very Happy. http://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t10105-elderly-action-man-or-joe-thread

inntruderr61

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 9:54 pm

Nice addition GM! cheers

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 10:27 pm

Nice figure, GM cheers ...looks like they are trying to figure out the cup size for his jockey shorts..."Small?"..."NO, I TAKE EXTRA LARGE!" lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 10:29 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Your new arrival looks a very experienced arctic explorer. I’m really liking the whole of his arctic survival clothing. He’s got that elderly look about him no offence Laughing so could you pop his picture in the Elderly Action Man or Joe thread please Very Happy. http://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t10105-elderly-action-man-or-joe-thread

For you, Al? Anything...it's been posted cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Arrival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: G.I.Joe - America's Movable Fighting Man - 1964 -1969 / Adventure Team 1970 - 1976 :: Joe Random Images-
Jump to: