Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood? Empty
PostSubject: Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood?   Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 8:35 pm

Did you ever smell a certain smell that reminds you of your childhood?

Well today I put some 1960's caps into my 1960's cap gun and shot some bad guys... lol!

Oh the smell of burnt caps.... lol! ..Took me right back to childhood... Very Happy

Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood? 209_7611

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood?   Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 9:01 pm

Cap guns cheers cheers ...I once brought home a couple of cap guns and a HUGE box of caps...they were given to me and I figured the wife's (at the time, now ex wife) grandkids would enjoy them, as would I lol! ...big mistake...apparently she HATES them...She told me where to put them...I told her there's NO WAY I could fit all of that up there... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood?   Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 1:03 am

Razz 2.0 wrote:
Cap guns cheers cheers ...I once brought home a couple of cap guns and a HUGE box of caps...they were given to me and I figured the wife's (at the time, now ex wife) grandkids would enjoy them, as would I lol! ...big mistake...apparently she HATES them...She told me where to put them...I told her there's NO WAY I could fit all of that up there... lol! lol! lol!

lol!

Australian Jungle Fighter
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood?   Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 9:21 am

lol! @Razz!

I haven't smelt caps for years but I bet if I did it would take me straight back...

The ones we had here were always on a blue or green strip and came rolled up in a circular cardboard packet.

The smell of old comics always takes me back too.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood?   Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 10:06 am

Yeah, those smells really can evoke memories cheers
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood?   Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 10:50 am

When I open up a mam box to free the figure out of it’s box that I’ve bought of EBay the smell reminds me of when I used to do the same thing when I was younger but instead of buying it from EBay in them days it be from buying the mam from John Lewis or House of Fraser Jenners toy shop instead.

Sabotage
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood?   Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 12:13 pm

FARTS.......

Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood? IMG_4726
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood?   Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 12:37 pm

Rustygun wrote:
FARTS.......

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood?   Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 2:55 pm

Rustygun wrote:
FARTS.......

Well, that doesn't take me back to my childhood, it takes me only as far back as last night. (chili night) lol!
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Sabotage
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood?   Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 4:58 pm

Razz 2.0 wrote:
Rustygun wrote:
FARTS.......

Well, that doesn't take me back to my childhood, it takes me only as far back as last night. (chili night) lol!

Ha ha.....

Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood? IMG_4726
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood?   Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 10:10 pm

Rustygun wrote:
FARTS.......

lol!

Last edited by inntruderr61 on Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood?   Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 10:11 pm

Razz 2.0 wrote:
Rustygun wrote:
FARTS.......

lol!

Sabotage
LeStryge

PostSubject: Dope!   Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood? Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 5:30 am

Yes, ......"dope" !
No, not that stinking-weed that you can recognise a mile off, but the liquid stuff you used to have to paint the tissue paper coverings of those balsa framed airplanes we all made.
You know, the ones that took many hours to cut out and glue together, only to crash and totally self-destruct into matchwood within seconds of their maiden flight?
That stuff can REALLY take you back.......!

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood?   Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you ever smell certain smells that remind you of your childhood?
Page 1 of 1