ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haul from New Zealand

Go down 
+3
inntruderr61
gibri
BAMComix
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

Haul from New Zealand Empty
PostSubject: Haul from New Zealand   Haul from New Zealand Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 10:41 pm

Hi folks
I've been lucky to have had an extended trip to NZ- trip of lifetime Cool

While there I wanted to see if I could get a NZ Action man- Toltoys as they were marketed.So got on TradeMe the Kiwi version of E-bay.

I managed to bag these two chaps.
Haul from New Zealand A3e0c57c-a717-4c90-bdd2-f67b049b429b

This chap is really interesting- never seen a EE head on a muscle body before.
Haul from New Zealand IMG-2043
Haul from New Zealand 648121cb-fa3a-4f28-8503-d6c590c56b70
A Sharpshooter head.
Haul from New Zealand IMG-2044
He needs some TLC
Haul from New Zealand IMG-2046
Haul from New Zealand IMG-2047

Looking forward to finding more out about his lineage- any thoughts chaps ?

He came with this articulated MAM- one of my favourite MAM figures. I love the way these guys are dressed by kids . Shows real imagination Laughing
Laughing
Haul from New Zealand 19415aee-7851-48da-99f8-bc93685f538c

I also got a bunch of kit.
VAM
Haul from New Zealand IMG-2048

MAM
Haul from New Zealand IMG-2051

My MaM mates  if you see anything you like/need let me know

some other kit from other 1/6th scale.
Haul from New Zealand IMG-2050

Just got to work my way through 2 months of post - looking forward to it  lol!  lol!

great to be back
Cheers
Gunner.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Haul from New Zealand   Haul from New Zealand Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 11:15 pm

Great pick up Steve! The man to ask about your NZ vam is chopper over on hq. I have had a few of them, they are great, and with some tlc and 2mm bungee chord he will be in tip top condition in no time bounce bounce bounce bounce . Good to have you back cheers
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Haul from New Zealand   Haul from New Zealand Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 11:37 pm

Nice haul Steve!!! Sounds like a great trip and looks like you made the most of it.

I'll be the first to admit my knowledge of VAM has a lot of holes, same with Joes for that matter, but, um, before I started coming here I thought all EE heads came on muscle bodies (that's what Hasbro called them) Never heard of Dynamic Physique till I was buying 40th AM figures.

One thing I do know about the Hasbro Muscle Body, nearly every one of them disintegrated in a short time and required restringing. The sharpshooter thingy is another totally new feature to me.

You did well Steve, I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing more about your trip!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Haul from New Zealand   Haul from New Zealand Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 1:07 am

Fantastic pickups GM! cheers

French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Haul from New Zealand   Haul from New Zealand Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 8:31 am

Recruiting new team members on your international trips is a great idea!

The Toltoys VAM is a fantastic addition to the collection and unlike my guy 'Bruce' he's a real Aussie!

.....as for the other guy Rolling Eyes , the badly dressed MAM Razz ,maybe we should re-introduce the old policy of  transporting undesirables to Australia!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Haul from New Zealand   Haul from New Zealand Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 12:27 pm

Wow two fabulous pick ups all the way from New Zealand. I really like the look of the EE head on a muscle body, now all he needs to wear is speedos to show off that muscle body of his Wink.

That’s great to see that the MAM is articulated and clothed. Oh he’s one of my favourite MAM figures. I agree with you Gunner on the way these guys are dressed by kids . Shows real imagination.

Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Haul from New Zealand   Haul from New Zealand Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 8:32 pm

Thanks for the responses guys ...It was a fantastic trip. There was a brief stop over in Hong Kong, but I chickened out doing the tour of toyshops on the island as my credit card would have died !!

NZ TradeMe (e-bay ) is quite quiet on VAM front- mostly MAM,but some good examples to be had . The main problem was room in the suitcases. Mrs Gunner and I had an "interesting" Wink  conversation about that lol!

Steve .. I'm making an exception for articulated MAM- that can make a good contribution to the defence of Munrovia ... all the other ones get decapitated and the bodies sent to recycling cheers

looking forward to getting my guy restrung and up and about. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Dreadnought
Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: Haul from New Zealand   Haul from New Zealand Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 10:02 pm

Just catching up with this thread Steve.
Sounds like the trip of a lifetime to be sure.
Two very nice pick ups there. Very Happy
I know zilch about the Toltoys end of things, but he vintage figure is remarkably like a Geyper body to me.
A great useable MAM figure too.

You must keep us updated with your restring attempts on the older guy.
Best.

Kev

Kev.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haul from New Zealand   Haul from New Zealand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haul from New Zealand
Page 1 of 1