ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COMIC CREATION

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

COMIC CREATION Empty
PostSubject: COMIC CREATION   COMIC CREATION Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:01 pm

Hi Chapperinos

Can anyone direct me to a free Comic Creator please i need on that can help me make a comic from my own pictures nothing fancy just a comic strip layout with some way of adding text in speech bubbles etc ????

Help me please

Thanks

Dan
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

COMIC CREATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMIC CREATION   COMIC CREATION Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:48 pm

I used Comic life..comes with 30 day free trial,

http://comiclife.com/
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

COMIC CREATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMIC CREATION   COMIC CREATION Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:46 pm

it is a great software, but I still have not worked out how to turn them into Jpegs yet ??
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

COMIC CREATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMIC CREATION   COMIC CREATION Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:31 pm

I use fotoflexer. It's free to use. I never even bothered to create an account and I
can still use it. I just click on the website below. First page I click on upload
photo at the top right hand side of page. Second page click Upload then choose where on your computer
you want to upload pic from. After pic comes up click on decorate then click on text. From there
choose the comic bubble , size, text you want to use, etc...
I do not know how to create a comic strip though but I've never tried yet... lol

http://fotoflexer.com

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

COMIC CREATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMIC CREATION   COMIC CREATION Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:26 pm

Thanks chaps i shall give them a go Smile

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

COMIC CREATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMIC CREATION   COMIC CREATION Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:15 am

Thank you Danthecoat for bringing up Comic Creation up and thank you somekindajoe and inntruderr61 for sharing what you use or used with us. I my self like Danthecoat have also been looking for Comic Creator that I can use  speech bubbles in my own pictures and short story's and the one I have tried out was the  fotoflexer that inntruderr61 uses.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

COMIC CREATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMIC CREATION   COMIC CREATION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COMIC CREATION
Page 1 of 1