Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Empty
PostSubject: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2019 10:45 am

What tv programs are you currently watching or what’ the latest movie you’ve watched though seeing it at the cinema, watching it on DVD or download. What book or maybe comic you are currently reading right now ?

Rogue-Trooper
NAVY FROGMAN
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2019 11:34 am

Blimey you're nosey lol! lol! lol!

TV.... Vikings, Peaky Blinders.....but I also love the Arrowverse...so Arrow, Supergirl,Flash and DC Legends.
Here's me from a couple of years ago..3 stone heavier than I am now  affraid .... with Stephen Amell who plays The Arrow...and John Barrowman..who plays Malcolm Merlyn...and of course captain Jack Harkness
TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. IMG-20170528-194712-875

Film...last film I watched was The Wall..which I thought I would hate, but I really enjoyed it.

Books...well I'm currently rereading my Conan/Sword n Sorcery collection
TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. 20190222-093503

THEY BOUGHT ME A BOX OF TIN SOLDIERS
I THREW ALL THE GENERALS AWAY
I SMASHED UP THE SERGEANTS AND MAJORS
NOW I PLAY WITH MY PRIVATES ALL DAY.

Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
somekindajoe
Russian Infantry
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2019 5:54 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Blimey you're nosey lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol!

Great pic Chris but is John Barrowman wearing pyjama bottoms?Suspect

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogue-Trooper
NAVY FROGMAN
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2019 5:58 pm

lol! lol! ...let's just say he was very casual that day lol! lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2019 1:35 pm

Yesterday I went to the cinema and seen the animated movie wonder park.

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2019 2:22 am

I like to watch older TV shows on youtube like 3's company, McHales Navy, Barney Fife, Home Improvement etc. etc...

ActionYankee
Admin
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2019 4:29 am

I usually end up reading Puzo, or Ellroy. (The Godfather and L.A. Confidential, respectively).

I try to keep caught up on Marvel films, and Star Wars. My favorite film is Blade Runner (any cut). I do enjoy Indy movies, Pirates of The Caribbean, James Bond and Mad Max. And I'm usually a sucker for anything Tarantino.

I like Stranger Things, a lot. The old GI Joe cartoon, Jonny Quest, and Band of Brothers. The X-Files is fantastic. So is Gotham.

I'm always down for Sgt. Rock comics. And Jonny Quest.

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 11:40 am

Yesterday I went to see avengers endgame with my dad and WOW it was incredible, I really enjoyed watching it.

ActionYankee
Admin
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2019 4:34 am

Just watched 6 Days, after Chris was on about it on Facebook. It's about the Embassy Siege. (Yes, that one)

Pretty good 'about an event' film. It was difficult to pin down who the main character was, and there was very little background info on the persons involved.

Like I said, the film was more about the event than the people.

But it was very enjoyable, definitely worth a watch.

Might even change some of my Action Man collection details...

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 1:18 am

watched Seinfield today...

SCU_HQ
SCRAMBLE PILOT
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 3:26 am

There is an island in the North Atlantic where people have been looking for an incredible treasure for over two-hundred years....

TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Oak_island_header

Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 5:19 pm

Tv Programs I like to watch
EastEnders, Correction Street, Bargain Hunt, Match of the day, Match of the day 2, Sky Sports News Soccer Saturday (only on when the football season is on),

Tv programs series that are not periodically on though out the year.
antiques road trip, Celebrity  antiques road trip, Last commanders cbbc program, The Worst Witch cbbc program, Hetty Feather cbbc program, Horrible Histories cbbc program, Horrible Histories: Gory Games cbbc program, So Awkward cbbc program

Programs I watch though YouTube
Kim Possible, Totally Spies, Critical Role (Dungeon & Dragons) action man tv series 1995,

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 5:31 pm

Recently watched aquaman and Venom, have to say, I enjoyed both movies bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 4:21 pm

This afternoon I’m going to be going to see Rocketman with mum and dad. Rocketman. It’s Running time
2hrs 5mins.

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 4:32 pm

I have been watching 'The Batman' up to season 4 now, really enjoying this animated series bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogue-Trooper
NAVY FROGMAN
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 4:49 pm

Just watched The Year of the Rabbit. Matt Berry at his very best cheers a comedy/detective series set in Victorian London.

Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 1:22 pm

I’m in the cinema with one of my friends and we are about to watch Toy Story 4. I really looking forward to seeing this movie.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.
Page 1 of 1