Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Video Games discussion thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

Video Games discussion thread  Empty
PostSubject: Video Games discussion thread    Video Games discussion thread  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2019 11:02 am

This Video Games discussion thread is were members can discuss freely what video game they are currently playing right now, what video game are they really wanting to get hold of. I’ve set this Video Games discussion thread up because I know we have members on this forum that play video games by themselves or play alongside someone.

Armoured Car Commander
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Video Games discussion thread    Video Games discussion thread  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2019 4:25 pm

Call me a cheapskate, but I've been playing a lot of old abandonware games lately. The old games from the 90"s that would never run on the PC I had back in those days. Favourites include Carmageddon, Populous the Beginning and Doom. My old computer could run Doom, but only in a teeny tiny window in the middle of the screen. So nice to run it at full screen now!

Admin
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: Video Games discussion thread    Video Games discussion thread  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 7:36 pm

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Video Games discussion thread    Video Games discussion thread  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2019 4:08 am

peterodgers wrote:
Call me a cheapskate, but I've been playing a lot of old abandonware  games lately.  The old games from the 90"s that would never run on the PC I had back in those days.  Favourites include Carmageddon, Populous the Beginning and Doom.  My old computer could run Doom, but only in a teeny tiny window in the middle of the screen.  So nice to run it at full screen now!

Actually, thats cool peterodgers!Very Happy

Call me more of a cheapskate... lol!

I have no games... lol!

PostSubject: Re: Video Games discussion thread    Video Games discussion thread  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Games discussion thread
Page 1 of 1