Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Easter to all members of AMMO.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

Happy Easter to all members of AMMO. Empty
PostSubject: Happy Easter to all members of AMMO.   Happy Easter to all members of AMMO. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 5:04 pm

Happy Easter to all members of AMMO. 72-FB7-A7-A-80-E2-4-DBA-A6-BD-229-BDEBC92-A7

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter to all members of AMMO.   Happy Easter to all members of AMMO. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 5:17 pm

Happy Easter everyone bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SCU_HQ
Action Sailor
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter to all members of AMMO.   Happy Easter to all members of AMMO. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 5:18 pm

Happy Easter!

I received my first GI Joe figure, a GI Joe Action Pilot, painted hair version, as a present in an Easter basket when I was very young. GI Joe and chocolate: that was definitely my best Easter ever, and I have associated GI Joe figures with Easter ever since.

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter to all members of AMMO.   Happy Easter to all members of AMMO. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 5:20 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Happy Easter!

I received my first GI Joe figure, a GI Joe Action Pilot, painted hair version, as a present in an Easter basket when I was very young. GI Joe and chocolate: that was definitely my best Easter ever, and I have associated GI Joe figures with Easter ever since.

What a great gift! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter to all members of AMMO.   Happy Easter to all members of AMMO. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Easter to all members of AMMO.
Page 1 of 1