ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Lumberjacks at Work!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeStryge
Talking Commander
LeStryge

My Lumberjacks at Work! Empty
PostSubject: My Lumberjacks at Work!   My Lumberjacks at Work! Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 5:13 am

Hello from Australia fellow Action Man fans!
Newbie here hoping to be part of the fun of AMMO.

First up a shot of my MAM LUMBERJACKS!
(Don't worry, he sees the danger!)

My Lumberjacks at Work! ZpY0Pw

My Lumberjacks at Work! OEPoqV

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: My Lumberjacks at Work!   My Lumberjacks at Work! Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 7:55 am

Great first post and welcome to Ammo! Looks like your lads have the job covered Very Happy . One question, is he chap in the red jump suit having a crafty pee? lol!
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
Talking Commander
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: My Lumberjacks at Work!   My Lumberjacks at Work! Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 8:01 am

Thank you for the comment Blondeactionman! Much appreciated!
As for the bloke in his longjohns, I think he's doing "what a man's gotta do" out in the woods. Wink   Wink
He's also waiting for his washing to dry...

Last edited by LeStryge on Thu May 16, 2019 8:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: My Lumberjacks at Work!   My Lumberjacks at Work! Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 8:27 am

LeStryge wrote:
Thank you for the comment Blondeactionman! Much appreciated!
As for the bloke in his longjohns, I think he's doing "what a man's gotta do" out in the woods. Wink   Wink
He's also waiting for his washing to dry....

lol! lol! when you gotta go huh? Looking forward too seeing more of your pics bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
Talking Commander
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: My Lumberjacks at Work!   My Lumberjacks at Work! Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 8:29 am

All my men tend to have a mind of their own when going about their business and can be caught off-guard at times.
I also have a resident rebel known as Jason who has been known to frequently quite deliberately sabotage photo shoots, but more about him later.  Rolling Eyes

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: My Lumberjacks at Work!   My Lumberjacks at Work! Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 8:32 am

LeStryge wrote:
All my men tend to have a mind of their own when going about their business and can be caught off-guard at times.
I also have a resident rebel known as Jason who has been known to frequently quite deliberately sabotage photo shoots, but more about him later.  Rolling Eyes

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My Lumberjacks at Work!   My Lumberjacks at Work! Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 10:25 am

I’m just loving your lumberjacks at work outside pictures LeStryge. I’m really liking your lumberjacks kitbashes.

French Resistance
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: My Lumberjacks at Work!   My Lumberjacks at Work! Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 12:16 pm

Great pics cheers looking forward to seeing many more

I BLAME DAL lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: My Lumberjacks at Work!   My Lumberjacks at Work! Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 2:14 pm

Great to see an outdoor action scene as your first post! A well-composed and amusing action scene, no less!

Welcome to the AMMO forum!

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: My Lumberjacks at Work!   My Lumberjacks at Work! Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 3:34 pm

Welcome to AMMO!

Great figures and photos!

He's a lumberjack and he's okay...

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
Talking Commander
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: My Lumberjacks at Work!   My Lumberjacks at Work! Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 11:11 pm

Thanks SO much for the encouragement Fellers!
Must confess it was a bit daunting making my first post here as I'm quite new to this and the standard of work on AMMO from you all is so high.
I very much enjoy kitbashing, and although I do have a small contingent of men on permanent display in immaculate regulation WWII uniforms, I do like to play around with the rest and make up little scenarios.
I'm working on a couple more right now and will post as soon as I think they are right.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My Lumberjacks at Work!   My Lumberjacks at Work! Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 4:09 am

LeStryge wrote:
Thanks SO much for the encouragement Fellers!
Must confess it was a bit daunting making my first post here as I'm quite new to this and the standard of work on AMMO from you all is so high.
I very much enjoy kitbashing, and although I do have a small contingent of men on permanent display in immaculate regulation WWII uniforms, I do like to play around with the rest and make up little scenarios.
I'm working on a couple more right now and will post as soon as I think they are right.

That’s fabulous to see typed that you very much enjoy kitbashing Very Happy, it really doesn’t matter that you’v got
a small contingent of men because I always think “It doesn’t matter how big or small your collection is, it’s what you do with it that matters.” and I really truly believe in that. Your figures in WWII uniforms will be definitely very popular with lots of the ammo members on here Very Happy. It’s also fabulous to see typed that you do like to play around with the rest and make up little scenarios. Making up little scenarios is one part of the Action Man, Joe or 1/6 scale hobby that is really fun to do I think and popular seeing with our members Very Happy. Really looking forward to seeing more upcoming kitbashes and scenarios from yourself LeStryge in the future.

PostSubject: Re: My Lumberjacks at Work!   My Lumberjacks at Work! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Lumberjacks at Work!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Modern Action Man (Mam) 1990 Onwards :: Mam Random Pictures-
Jump to: