Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeStryge
Sabotage
LeStryge

WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! Empty
PostSubject: WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN!   WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 4:14 am

So here are some of my US Navy men, all lined up for a group photo. (The rest are currently out at sea  searching for that missing PT Boat!)
I have Able Bodied Seamen in work wear, dress whites and the blue “crackerjacks”, as well as a fully kitted out diver, a submariner….even a visiting German U-Bootmann .
Oh hold on ...BUGGER!!!!
I swear I’m going to murder that Jason one day!
 Mad   Mad   Mad

Think I mentioned him before?
He manages to ruin just about every damn shot he’s in.
If he’s not turning up late, or in the wrong uniform, he’s complaining about not being in the starring role. Or he’s falling over just as the pic. is being taken, putting on an act  pretending to faint claiming it’s too hot or the shoot is taking too long. That or he’s wandering off somewhere at the crucial moment.
I’ve lost count of the number of photos he’s spoiled, but this?
This is a new low even for him!!!!  Evil or Very Mad   Evil or Very Mad   Evil or Very Mad
Taking a leak right on the set and in front of the camera!
Sometimes you don’t even notice he’s goofing off until you’ve posted the pic on the site, and there he is in the background, mooning the camera, making rabbit-ears albino behind someone’s head or up to more of his anti-social behaviour!
All the other men are really getting fed up with his disruptive antics, and am I too, but I’m guessing all of us have a non-conformist like Jason in our ranks…?

My profound apologies to anyone here offended by his action.
Don't worry! He gets at least a week in the Brig for pulling this little stunt!  No

WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! JIFgy9

Last edited by LeStryge on Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN!   WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 7:50 am

he certainly is the joker in the pack!
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
Sabotage
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN!   WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 7:53 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
he certainly is the joker in the pack!
Yeah, he's a card alright....should be dealt with! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Last edited by LeStryge on Tue May 21, 2019 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN!   WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 1:50 pm

They is always one joker in the pack, I’m looking forward to seeing what else Jason will be up to in each photograph he’ll be in.

Sabotage
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN!   WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 4:08 pm

A week in the brig for pulling his little stunt? Is that what he calls it? His little stunt? Razz

That's what the other guys'll call it, anyway. Word will spread, and that'll be the end of Jason's shore leave fun.

Maybe that will teach him a lesson.

But I doubt it.

After the brig, assign him to PT Boat patrol.

New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN!   WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 7:07 pm

Hey, I think I know that guy !
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
Sabotage
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN!   WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 11:15 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
They is always one joker in the pack, I’m looking forward to seeing what else Jason will be up to in each photograph he’ll be in.
Well he's currently serving time in the brig, and banned from any shoots right now.
However I don't think this will discourage him in any way and he'll no doubt be up to his old tricks at the first given opportunity.
The bloke is incorrigible.
Stay tuned.

Sabotage
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN!   WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 12:07 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
A week in the brig for pulling his little stunt? Is that what he calls it? His little stunt?  Razz

That's what the other guys'll call it, anyway. Word will spread, and that'll be the end of Jason's shore leave fun..

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I think he sees more action than Jean O'Hara!

Last edited by LeStryge on Thu May 23, 2019 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN!   WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 2:10 am

lol!

Sabotage
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN!   WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 2:12 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
lol!
Please don't encourage him!
It only makes him play up all the more!

Sabotage
LeStryge

PostSubject: In The Brig!   WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 6:11 am

So here’s that serial recalcitrant troublemaker Jason just after being thrown in The Brig.
Notice how he’s PRETENDING to be all suitably chastened and contrite?
(Don’t worry, I made sure he had his favourite “plaything” fully tucked away for THIS photo.)

DO NOT BE FOOLED by his act! Nor feel sorry for him.
The bloke was born under the star sign “CON”. (The Crook.)

I have learned from bitter experience in the past that whenever he appears to be asking for forgiveness, he’s really just planning his next escapade and how he can suck you into falling for it!

WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! EmVhTQ

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN!   WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 8:13 am

I guess sone people never learn??
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN!   WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 8:15 am

Pmsl, excellent upload great photos Very Happy

Always get one misbehaving Very Happy

Sabotage
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN!   WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 8:23 am

Wolf_Soldier64 wrote:

PMSL?
Oh Jason will no doubt take that as a form of approval and probably P on camera again! No
Funny isn't it how there's always one of your men who just won't do what you want!

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN!   WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 9:45 am

LeStryge wrote:
Wolf_Soldier64 wrote:

PMSL?
Oh Jason will no doubt take that as a form of approval and probably P on camera again!  No  
Funny isn't it how there's always one of your men who just won't do what you want!

PMSL

P*ss myself laughing.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Sabotage
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN!   WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 6:26 pm

Cool quickie version of a brig you made, there! What are you using for the bunk/bench?

Sabotage
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN!   WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 2:45 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Cool quickie version of a brig you made, there! What are you using for the bunk/bench?
Thanks! I do like to make something up quick with what's at hand. If I take the time and effort to make a REAL scale hand-built diorama it has to be displayed somewhere, and like all collectors, space is now at a premium.
1/6 is not a small scale to work in!

As for the bunk, I managed to score TWO of these boxed playsets! (eBay of course!)
The stuff in them is incredible! REALLY good, but I think they were only a short-lived release.
I have seen another package that includes a figure as well.

WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! TRBCcb

The bunks and locker are great in themselves, but there's so much more. Just check the list on the box. Two full uniforms, two helmets, two boxers, two T-shirts, two pairs of boots, two belts, two sandals, blankets, pillows, towels, coat hangers, shaving gear and toothbrush? A guitar? Gun rack and guns? Even exercise weights! What more could Action Man want?

WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! XFKt6R

Last edited by LeStryge on Thu May 23, 2019 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Sabotage
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN!   WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 6:08 pm

Thanks for the info! What a great set! I'll have to keep an eye out for those. (There's one currently listed, but combined price plus shipping is more than I want to pay at the moment.)

There was only a glimpse of the bunk, so I wasn't sure if it was actual 1:6 scale gear. One of my Flickr contacts used a cheap bookshelf from a clearance store to create realistic 1:6 scale military bunks. I haven't been able to find anything equivalent where I live.

Sabotage
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN!   WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 11:38 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
(There's one currently listed, but combined price plus shipping is more than I want to pay at the moment.)
Sometimes the damned shipping seems outrageous!
Here in Oz I used to be a great customer of sellers in the USA, but now if I buy anything from eBay USA they want to use that damned Global Shipping Programme which is hugely exorbitant. Amazon's version is even worse! Quite outrageous really!
Buying from the UK is MUCH cheaper...and strangely much quicker too considering we are about the same distances apart.

Here's the other version of Military Life I referred to that includes a figure as well as all the rest.
Actually I didn't get the backpack in my set, but I did get TWO of most of the other items whereas this set seems to have only the one.

WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! TSlR0T

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN!   WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 12:26 am

COOL stuff! cheers

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN!   WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 8:00 am

Great set bounce
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Sabotage
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN!   WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 3:56 pm

LeStryge wrote:
The bunks and locker are great in themselves, but there's so much more. Just check the list on the box.

I really should not have spent the money at the moment, but the eBay seller of the set I was watching sent a special offer with a lower price, so now I have a World Peacekeepers Military Life play set on the way.
Embarassed

It's the bunk-only version, not the one with the figure.

This forum presents a dangerous Enabling Environment. There should probably be some kind of warning posted at the top of every page.

Sabotage
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN!   WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 11:05 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
I really should not have spent the money at the moment, but the eBay seller of the set I was watching sent a special offer with a lower price, so now I have a World Peacekeepers Military Life play set on the way.Embarassed
Oh that is a familiar trick they use once they think they might have you hooked! Truth is I usually fall for it too!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

SCU_HQ wrote:
It's the bunk-only version, not the one with the figure.
Wise move! You get far more in that pack then you do with the figure version, ...like two of most things rather than just the one. Besides, you already have quite a few figures anyway? And it's a double bunk, but you get only one pillow and one blanket? So what's the other bloke going to sleep with?

SCU_HQ wrote:
This forum presents a dangerous Enabling Environment. There should probably be some kind of warning posted at the top of every page.
Such as : "DANGER! Reading this page may cause serious damage to your bank account!!!"

Life is short, .....hate to be breathing my last and thinking "Gee I wish I'd bought that.........whatever!"
It's only money!

PostSubject: Re: WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN!   WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WARNING.....Jason ruining the shot.... AGAIN!
Page 1 of 1