Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike. Empty
PostSubject: Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike.   Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 10:28 am

Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike.
Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike. F0-D60-FBC-0063-41-F9-969-E-EA7-BDE67452-A

My own version of Tiger Strike.
Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike. 25-C75-FBB-6-F66-40-DF-A6-B9-8-C5-E80-FB1-E23
Black flock done by Danthecoat but I call him Dan the flocking man. Ive taken his black top off so he can show off his tiger tattoo. I’ve added gun with gun holster and survival knife with knife sheath.

Artic Explorer
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike.   Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 12:25 pm

A most excellent achievement! Incredibly close to the original, ...perhaps even better!
Well done Professor!

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike.   Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 1:04 pm

LeStryge wrote:
A most excellent achievement! Incredibly close to the original, ...perhaps even better!
Well done Professor!

Aw thank you very much the comment LeStryge Very Happy.

Canadian Mounted Police
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike.   Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 5:42 pm

Oh yes...love it. Great work Alex cheers

THEY BOUGHT ME A BOX OF TIN SOLDIERS
I THREW ALL THE GENERALS AWAY
I SMASHED UP THE SERGEANTS AND MAJORS
NOW I PLAY WITH MY PRIVATES ALL DAY.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike.   Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 5:44 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Oh yes...love it. Great work Alex cheers

Why thank you very much RT. I’m delighted that you love my own version of Tiger Strike.

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike.   Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 12:40 am

Beautiful work, Alex, your Tiger Stripe looks fantastic!!!

Do you mind if i show my own Tiger Stripe figure here? made this one a few years ago. It has caused some trouble at the HQ...

Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike. Tiger%2520tanaka-001

Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike. MSV%2520Commander-001

Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike. MSV%2520Commander2-001

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
Artic Explorer
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike.   Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 12:46 am

EXCELLENT story boarding there gibri!
Great photography too!

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike.   Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 12:49 am

Thanks LeStryge! bounce

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike.   Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 1:09 am

gibri wrote:
Beautiful work, Alex, your Tiger Stripe looks fantastic!!!

Do you mind if i show my own Tiger Stripe figure here? made this one a few years ago. It has caused some trouble at the HQ...

Thanks!

Aw, thank you very much for thinking my version is beautiful gibri. Yes I agree with you on that the tiger stripes look fantastic on the trousers and I think that’s one of the things that Hasbro had done well with the figure is the tiger stripes trousers, I also think another thing that Hasbro had done very well on the figure is his chest tiger tattoo.

No I didn’t mind you showing me your tiger stripe figure.

Ski Patrol
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike.   Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 6:55 am

Is that a Tiger tank in the background?
Razz

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike.   Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hasbro’s version of Tiger Strike to my own version of Tiger Strike.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Modern Action Man (Mam) 1990 Onwards :: Mam Collections-
Jump to: