ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Willie's adventures continue....

Go down 
+6
Rustygun
somekindajoe
Rogue-Trooper
Professor Gangrene Fan
BAMComix
Gunner Munro
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

Willie's adventures continue.... Empty
PostSubject: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 1:09 pm

Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3238

"Well I know the Munrovian HQ must be some where around here"... Willie has been dropped off by PO couriers close to his next stop, Gunner HQ. However due to a sat nav malfunction, he is close but not at the designated RV point.

Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3234

Setting down his pack he consults his trust VAM map.

"Right.. I'm a highly trained Agent of BAM.. let's get my bearings here..."

Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3235

"Well at least its not Dragon Island..." Thinks Wille. "OK , I can see I'm at least in the garden Zone , probably sector 4 or 5 . The lawn and shed should be close by...Let's get going..once I'm in RT range I'll see if I can tap into their Perimeter Net."

Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3241

Shouldering his pack, picking up his guitar he sets off to navigate the border of Munrovia..

Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3238
Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3239

As he sets off through the bush.. hear hears a commotion ahead....low voices..talking with Menace..

Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3254

" Talk now Munrovian Dog or you and she will go the same way as your colleague...."

He rounds the corner and....

Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3256
Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3255

"Talk Now .. tell us your mission or she will die !"

Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3249

"Tell him nothing Scout Lamb- remember you are one of Zabalata's Scouts ! "

Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3252

Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3242

Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3253

What will happen next ?
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 1:29 pm

Yay Willie B. made it (well nearly) to GM HQ, and what on earth has he stumbled upon??? One thing I know for sure, he will never walk away from a fight or even not aid a fellow vam or female agent in distress bounce bounce

Top work Steve, really enjoyed it cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 1:37 pm

Oh dear, oh Willie wanted was to make his way to Gunner HQ with out any trouble but sadly he’s stumbled across a capture and gunpoint. What is our highly trained Agent of BAM is going to do next mmmmmm. Guess we’ll have to wait and see.

These are really exciting pictures you’v started us off with Willie B Back visiting your HQ Gunner.

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 1:51 pm

Brilliant stuff Gunner cheers

Chris
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 3:24 pm

Thanks guys...

Sorry Wille took so long check in...hopefully the rain will keep off to see if we can complete the story lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 3:28 pm

Gunner Munro wrote:
Thanks guys...

Sorry Wille took so long check in...hopefully the rain will keep off to see if we can complete the story lol! lol!

Can't wait! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 6:21 pm

Gunner Munro wrote:
... Willie has been dropped off by PO couriers close to his next stop

Don't tell me! Hermes....I bet they dumped him behind the bins or chucked him over the side gate! lol!

Gunner Munro wrote:

"Right.. I'm a highly trained Agent of BAM.. let's get my bearings here..."

Well that's him sorted as far as drinking Atomic Ale and/or perving at Phicen females goes but what's he going to do to help those poor souls held captive by the evil Dragonians?? affraid

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 8:53 pm

Great stuff gunner .....some nice shots in there ...
I particularly like the last one..

Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 9:16 pm

Rustygun wrote:
Great stuff gunner .....some nice shots in there ...
I particularly like the last one..

Thanks guys ...sadly the rain made an appearence so had to abandon the shoot- hopefully I'll be able to re set the scene... lol! lol!

Here are a couple of shots to keep up the dramatic tension...

Earlier....

Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3243

"So..you think you can evade the Red Claws do you agent Laura ?...Your Mission to steal the battle plans has come to nothing... Your RV with the Zabaleta Scouts was never going to work.."

Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3244

Agent Laura: "Do your worst Xhorax ..We will never betray Munrovia..."

Scout Lamb: "Yeah screw you baldy..Commander Zaba will hunt you down.."
Back to top Go down
JohnnyE4
Red Devil
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 2:00 am

fantastic photo's just wish I could read the story
Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 4:13 am

Good thing he brought his guitar...but how he plans to serenade Agent Laura after clubbing the Xhorax with it, I don't know...

or perhaps he plans to lull the Dragonians to sleep with a lullaby?

sorry, I'm sure Willie can take those Dragonians bare handed if necessary!

Great start to the adventure. Excellent photography, great figures and good story!!!

cheers bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 7:57 am

More great photos!, it looks as if Willie B. has come across more than just a welcome wagon! bounce
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 5:20 am

Tense situation!

I don't see any way out, or at least, not entirely. With all those guns pointed at them, things look bleak for the prisoners.

Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 12:50 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Tense situation!

I don't see any way out, or at least, not entirely. With all those guns pointed at them, things look bleak for the prisoners.

Dave... I hope not but I agree it does look like a desperate situation... Shocked

Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3254

Wille pulls back..." Six of the blighters... I can't just go at them..but time is of the essence.."

Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cb2

"Talk ! Talk now ! or he will be die ...and then I will let my men do with you what they wish !!"

Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3278

Willie fumbles in his pack..."I can't just bash 'em with my guitar... I'll have to use my trusty Lebel.."

Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3279

"Six shots , six of them with Semi-Automatic rifles...I'll have to be good . BAM HQ is relying on me to show what and Agent of BAM can do.."

Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cb4

Wille moves through the undergrowth to maximise his chance of surprise...

Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cab

Meanwhile just to East of the unfolding drama is Agent Halle of the Munrovia Amazonia Corp .."Who's the VAM making a move ? " but she realises there is no time to lose..

Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cac

She signals and her team move up..

Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cad
Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cae

Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1caf

Agents Lydia and Sarah take up position."Have you got a good shot Sarah ?"

Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cb0

"I think so Lydia.. so many targets .. which is the right choice ?- Who to save ? Scout Lamb or Agent Laura"

Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cb1

Antiope and Halle make a flanking move...

Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cb9

"Got to make this shot count...We must get the information Laura has

Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cb3

"Thats it ! We have wasted enough time ...your friend dies ! "

Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3297

Wille bursts through the brush ..."Not so fast chum !"- "look out !" cries Vorg the second in command Dragonian.

So will the plans work ? or will the Dragonians have 5 more Munrovian scalps ?
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 1:32 pm

Its a tough situation for all concerned to be involved in! Willie B. can handle himself, but has he spotted the second advancing team? they have seen him, but do they know if he is friend or foe!! Shocked Although, some of the faces look like ex Agents of BAM who have transferred to GM HQ, so there is hope cheers Looking forward to the next installment Steve, fantastic stuff bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 3:34 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Its a tough situation for all concerned to be involved in! Willie B. can handle himself, but has he spotted the second advancing team? they have seen him, but do they know if he is friend or foe!! Shocked Although, some of the faces look like ex Agents of BAM who have transferred to GM HQ, so there is hope cheers    Looking forward to the next installment Steve, fantastic stuff bounce bounce bounce bounce

Yeah, tough calls have to be made... Shocked

I've been looking to try and get my females into the plot line.. taken a while lol! -Luckily the transfer policy of the VAM allied HQ's and forces seems to be working and Halle and her crew have been able to establish the Munrovia Amazonian Corp as a key asset in Munrovia's stealth war against the Dragonian and Volgan axis. cheers cheers

Part 3 coming soon...
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 4:04 pm

Gunner Munro wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:
Its a tough situation for all concerned to be involved in! Willie B. can handle himself, but has he spotted the second advancing team? they have seen him, but do they know if he is friend or foe!! Shocked Although, some of the faces look like ex Agents of BAM who have transferred to GM HQ, so there is hope cheers    Looking forward to the next installment Steve, fantastic stuff bounce bounce bounce bounce

Yeah, tough calls have to be made... Shocked

I've been looking to try and get my females into the plot line.. taken a while lol! -Luckily the transfer policy of the VAM allied HQ's and forces seems to be working and Halle and her crew have been able to establish the Munrovia Amazonian Corp as a key asset in Munrovia's stealth war against the Dragonian and Volgan axis. cheers cheers

Part 3 coming soon...

Fantastic! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 4:54 pm

Aha! Another squad was in the area and aware of the situation. But will those snipers be quick enough on the trigger to save both prisoners?

And did Willie make the right move by revealing himself? Or should he have opened fire from the bush? Those would have been tough shots with a pistol, and he is not yet aware that he has fire support.

This could get messy... messier!

Lots of excellent action shots and angles in this sequence! And nice weather for an outdoor photo-shoot!

Did you have these sequences written out or storyboarded before setting up the shots? Or does the story come together while you're snapping pix?

Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 5:59 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Aha! Another squad was in the area and aware of the situation. But will those snipers be quick enough on the trigger to save both prisoners?

And did Willie make the right move by revealing himself? Or should he have opened fire from the bush? Those would have been tough shots with a pistol, and he is not yet aware that he has fire support.

This could get messy... messier!

Lots of excellent action shots and angles in this sequence! And nice weather for an outdoor photo-shoot!

Did you have these sequences written out or storyboarded before setting up the shots? Or does the story come together while you're snapping pix?

Hi Dave

Thanks for the comments.. I take my inspiration from Dean ( aka Rusty Gun) Steve aka SKJ , Dal, Blackbrazen  and all the other great work on the site cheers  cheers

On process . I have a very rough idea sketched out in my head when I go out and then usually its dictated by if I can get the figures to stay in pose lol! lol! - so its a very evolutionary process...and the vignettes and the story evolve when I see the final results &  edit the photos..

It does take a while ...I'm thinking that one shot dio's may be the way forward lol! lol!

The weather is variable today .. raining again right now ... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

So ... want to find out what happened next ?? Shocked Shocked

Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3297

BLAM !!!
The first Red Claw trooper is downed .

Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3298

Acting in a split second and taking advantage of the commotion caused by Willie’s actions,Agent Laura Grabs Vorgs wrist and starts to wrestle with him.

Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3306

Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3307

Acting with the instinct of a highly experienced and trained Zabaltan scout , Lamb launches a punch at the distracted Xhorax.
Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cbf

Xhorax ..spins back…
Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3300
Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cc0

Meanwhile, the second Red Claw spins to face Willie
Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3299

Blam ! Blam !
Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cba
Two shots ring out before he can pull the trigger .

Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cbb

On the right simultaneously, Agent Sarah’s shot takes out Vorg whistling narrowly past Laura.
Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cc6
Laura Spins around to see Scout Lamb and Xhorax in a desperate struggle…
Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cc3

“Lamby !! watch out !”

Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cb8

“Move !! “..Sarah and Lydia move forward to close down the final Red Claw.

Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cbc

Agent Halle and Antiope head to support the action. “Antiope ! look out Enemy right !”

Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cb7

Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cbd

A burst whistles past Antiope

Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cbe

Halle takes aim and lets loose a short burst…

Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cc2

Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cc7

Target eliminated!

Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cc4

Lamb and Xhorax continue to struggle .. Willie can’t get a clean shot .. but he has to take a chance

Blam! Blam! – two shots ring out

Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3335

Willie's adventures continue.... IMG-3338

Laura and Willie’s eyes meet… “Lamby..Nooooo !”

Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cc9

Laura rushes to Lambs side..

Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1ccb

Lamb stares lifelessly back…Laura cannot believe it …Lamby ..gone ?”

Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cca

Antiope lays a consoling hand on Laura’s shoulder..She realises now the Amazonian code of never developing close relationships has been broken..The training will need to be intensified so this tragedy never happens again..

Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1ccd

Sarah takes up a covering position “Lydia is that Jack Salt ? – any hope ?”
Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1ccc

Choking back her emotions, Lydia checks for vital signs at Scout Salts unmoving body. ”Nothing Sarah.. this one is for the the Cryochamber..”
Wo betide the next Dragonian Lydia will meet.

Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cce

“Sgt Back !!- what on earth are you doing here !!?”

“ Agent Halle.. great to see you again …Looks your transfer to GM HQ has gone well.. you have been missed”

“Thank goodness you were here..Welcome to Munrovia..your prompt action saved Agent Laura. How come you are here ?”

“I’m here as part of tour of other HQ’s to gather intel and exchange tactics ..”

“Fantastic- we can catch up later ..there are some other familiar faces from BAM HQ to see again.  Come on .. lets get you to the HQ & Laura's Intel to Major Baker our CO…before the Volgans arrive !"

Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1ccf

Willie turns to look at the inconsolable figure of agent Laura…VAM adventures can be tough…He was going to have his wits about him to survive this trip.
Willie's adventures continue.... Fullsizeoutput-1cd0
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:33 pm

Nearly as many a body count as one of my stories lol!
Great camera angles and story ..enjoyed it..
Love the first photo of the last sequence, the guy in the black hat shooting from the bushes....

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:39 pm

Wow that was all action packed and lots of firing and fighting going on. I really really enjoyed this part. Looking forward to seeing the next part.

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:47 pm

Sadly one too many of the body count.

Great story, Steve, plenty of tense action!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 9:55 pm

Man down! Sad , Willie B will feel bad after losing a fellow vam, but as an trooper of BAM HQ they are trained to act on instinct, Commander Jake would except nothing less. On the upside, the intel was saved as was laura, so he will take that as a win. I just hope that his actions will not course any ill feeling? scratch
After the battle a friendly face wuld have been a welcome relief too, and maybe meeting up with some of his old chums will lift his spirits?
Fantastic stuff Steve! action packed introduction cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 3:28 am

Superb action photos GM! cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 5:46 am

Superb action narrative, and so well illustrated too! Very much liked the way you integrated differently sourced figures!
I do envy that very fine coat Willie is wearing!

Last edited by LeStryge on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Willie's adventures continue....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next