ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Willie's adventures continue....

Go down 
+6
Rustygun
somekindajoe
Rogue-Trooper
Professor Gangrene Fan
BAMComix
Gunner Munro
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

Willie's adventures continue.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 9:57 pm

Thanks fellas for all the comments- much appreciated.

Just got to figure out Willie's next adventure in Munrovia...I reckon he would love to sink a pint of Atomic Ale to settle his nerves lol!

Hoping to get some more shots of him out and about meeting the troops. I think there may have been a connection between him and his old female agents of BAM Rolling Eyes Wink
lol!
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 1:00 am

Came back to take another body count... lol!

cheers cheers cheers

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 4:42 pm

I didn't see a way out for both of the captured agents, and I guess that was the case. Too bad. He almost made it.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 4:50 pm

Gunner Munro wrote:
Thanks fellas for all the comments- much appreciated.

Just got to figure out Willie's next adventure in Munrovia...I reckon he would love to sink a pint of Atomic Ale to settle his nerves lol!

Hoping to get some more shots of him out and about meeting the troops. I think there may have been a connection between him and his old female agents of BAM Rolling Eyes Wink
lol!

Yeah, a pint of Atomic Ale would go down a treat, but I am sure the faithful at GM HQ will have a drink for him, plus he has some old friends to catch up with and will make him feel welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 6:34 pm

Rustygun wrote:
Nearly as many a body count as one of my stories lol!

lol! lol!

Quite a welcome to Gunner HQ for Willie!

..and now he's off drinking and chasing skirt? He's an old skool VAM for sure!! cheers

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Willie's moving on ....   Willie's adventures continue.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2019 1:03 pm

I'm afraid Willie been stuck at Gunner HQ...  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes but is on the move at last. cheers

Look out for his next adventures Very Happy

Willie's adventures continue.... - Page 2 IMG-4128

Black: "Well Willie, Its time to move on with Thanks from the Munrovians. If you hadn't intervened the outcome of the Red Claws ambush could have been a lot worse"

WBB: " Thanks Black, it was no sweat- Us VAM need to stick together. - Thanks for the new cap and shades by the way, my watch cap kept falling off !"

Willie's adventures continue.... - Page 2 IMG-4129

Black:" I know you had your trusty Lebel with you, but Captain Mike Baker, The Munrovian  CO has instead you have more weapons for your next trip. Take this Luger.

Willie's adventures continue.... - Page 2 IMG-4131

WBB: " Thanks Black, I'll tuck it in to my jacket. Your team have also issued me with a combat knife and an assault Rifle."

Willie's adventures continue.... - Page 2 IMG-4127

WBB " Ok Black, it time to go and head off on the next leg off my trip !"

Willie's adventures continue.... - Page 2 IMG-4132

So Sgt Willie B Back sets off on the next leg of his Grand Tour. Its still the summer so, hopefully, he will be able to relax and take advantage of his new Deck chair, swimmers and Beach towel and catch some rays lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2019 2:55 pm

What a really lovely send off from Gunner HQ. Wow he’s caring along with him on his up and coming adventures a new Deck chair, swimmers and Beach towel.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2019 3:37 pm

My word, Willie B. has picked up some stuff at GMHQ Very Happy , and a nice deck chair too to relax on! Thanks for equipping him with his cool gear! and his time at your HQ. I hope he was a help Very Happy . On to his next destination! cheers
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2019 7:40 pm

He's certainly well-equipped for a long-term adventure!

I wonder where Willie will end up next?

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 4:21 am

Those are some really nice well done pics GM! cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 4:37 am

He must be like I am when I travel. I too seem to acquire a whole lot of extra baggage along the way!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 11:21 pm

So where is Willie off to next?
When will he get out of the UK?
Have already planned some great adventures for him if he ever gets as far as OZ!
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 3:08 am

From what I can rustle up using the forum search function:

1. Willie's adventure commences: https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t10274-willie-b-back-s-grand-tour

2. Willie visits Professor Gangrene: https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t10277-willie-b-back-grand-edinburgh-tour#138685

3. Willie saves the day... at great cost:  https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t10396-willie-s-adventures-continue

4. Willie's Torment; or, a Visit to Joe and Hank: https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t10608-willie-b-back-at-skj-hq

5. Willie visits Utah... and South America: https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t10691-willie-b-back-at-scu-hq

Coming soon: American Mid-West and The Land Down Under

Or I suppose the easiest way to keep track is to watch the dedicated sub-forum, Willie B. Back Grand Tour!:
https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/f42-ammo-s-traveling-action-man-willie-b-back-grand-tour

(I just figured that out, m'self... derrrr! drunken )

Last edited by SCU_HQ on Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 4:07 am

Through past experience I have now learned to ALWAYS avoid any traveller or back-packer who's toting an acoustic guitar!
LIKE THE PLAGUE!
But thanks for the story so far!
I think it will be a very long time before he sees the fair shoes of OZ though.
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2019 4:03 am

LeStryge wrote:
Through past experience I have now learned to ALWAYS avoid any traveller or back-packer who's toting an acoustic guitar!
LIKE THE PLAGUE!

Apparently Hank agrees with you...(why am I not surprised)

Kwai Chang Caine carry flute...

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willie's adventures continue....   Willie's adventures continue.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Willie's adventures continue....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2