ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My First Dio.....at last lol

Go down 
+11
FIELD STATION 42
somekindajoe
BAMComix
Kimono Troop Command
Professor Gangrene Fan
Gunner Munro
JohnnyE4
TheOneManKid
inntruderr61
gibri
Rustygun
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

My First Dio.....at last lol - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Dio.....at last lol   My First Dio.....at last lol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 11:37 pm

LeStryge wrote:
So they're putting them on the back now?

Double the fun???

Hahaha I didn't read it properly...its been a long day....I thought you meant the fella with the white beard lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Dio.....at last lol   My First Dio.....at last lol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2020 2:17 am

Dyslexia strikes again....!!!  lol!
Back to top Go down
londonroadhog
Flock Head
londonroadhog

PostSubject: Re: My First Dio.....at last lol   My First Dio.....at last lol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2020 3:37 pm

I really like your Dio and how it has progressed. I need to build a desk so seeing yours has helped me. I need to build the Spy Camp Commander's Office and one for his PA too. So, a couple of desks are in order. Not sure whether the PA is going to get such a nice one though. Certainly the Commander deserves one.

Seeing your shelf is also useful. My Dios are all collapsable, as I work in the attic. Half of the attic is my office/creative space and the other half is storage. Although I have been thinking about building a shelf in that storage side for more permanent dios. My side the roof is sloping all the way around, so having a permanent dio is out of the question unless I place it on the floor, and I am getting a little too old to be crawling around the floor to take pictures. However, the storage side, is quite a bit more liable to extremes of temperature, as it isn't completely finished. It has plasterboard/drywall, but not mudded/plastered. I have been keeping all my Phicens in drawers, but would love for them to be lined up around a dio ready for action...

Thanks for posting your progress, it has given me a few ideas...
Back to top Go down
Dreadnought
Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: My First Dio.....at last lol   My First Dio.....at last lol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2020 3:43 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
The ladies now have a viewing gallery.  Well ok so its actually just somewhere to put them as I seem to have quite a few lol!
It's not supposed to be part of the dio, but I've been looking at ways to incorporate the shelf into it so who knows......
My First Dio.....at last lol - Page 9 20201027-122634

Looks really great. You've done a top job on all of this. Smile

Kev.
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: My First Dio.....at last lol   My First Dio.....at last lol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2020 4:12 pm

Cheers fellas ...and glad I could be of help cheers

Chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Dio.....at last lol   My First Dio.....at last lol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2020 10:42 pm

londonroadhog wrote:
I have been keeping all my Phicens in drawers, .....
Well for modesty's sake I should hope so!
Mind you, that's more than can be said for some of the outfits they wear here!
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: My First Dio.....at last lol   My First Dio.....at last lol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 8:27 pm

This really belongs in my collection thread, but that seems to be knackered.  It's only got 3 pages instead of the 30 or 40 that it should have.

Got some baseball boots for a couple of my lads. Only put one lot on so far, but I like them a lot.
My First Dio.....at last lol - Page 9 20201203-200112

Chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Dio.....at last lol   My First Dio.....at last lol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 9:16 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:

Got some baseball boots for a couple of my lads. Only put one lot on so far, but I like them a lot.
I have a couple of pairs of the exact same ones Chris, and they are indeed very well made.
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: My First Dio.....at last lol   My First Dio.....at last lol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 9:51 pm

I agree...so realistic.  They look just like the ones I had as a kid. Tieing the laces is fun and I had to put them in hot water to get them on, but I love them.

Chris

Last edited by Rogue-Trooper on Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: My First Dio.....at last lol   My First Dio.....at last lol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 10:22 pm

He looks great Chris!

On another subject, when a thread gets too big, it begins again, you need to open a second collection thread bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: My First Dio.....at last lol   My First Dio.....at last lol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 12:32 am

Lookin good Chris... Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: My First Dio.....at last lol   My First Dio.....at last lol - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First Dio.....at last lol
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Comics & Photo Stories :: 1/6 Scale Comics & Stories-
Jump to: