Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Look out Mr Bosh!..Dickie rides again!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Look out Mr Bosh!..Dickie rides again!!   Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:19 pm

One from my archives:

Last edited by clivvers on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Look out Mr Bosh!..Dickie rides again!!   Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:51 pm

Great pics ! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danthecoat
Mountineer

PostSubject: Re: Look out Mr Bosh!..Dickie rides again!!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:38 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Great stuff clivvers its great to have you with us Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Look out Mr Bosh!..Dickie rides again!!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:31 am

great comic strip and an awesome hero to go with it ! top Upload mate cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost recon
NAVY FROGMAN

PostSubject: Re: Look out Mr Bosh!..Dickie rides again!!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:11 am

Great figure & images clivvers , I'm not all that knowledgable on newer figures.
Is he 30th timeless ? He looks fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Look out Mr Bosh!..Dickie rides again!!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:30 pm

Thanks everyone Very Happy ,

Hi Ghost recon,

Glad you like the Joe. This joe is not one of the Timeless edition ones which were based on the original 1960's joes. The figure above was released in 1999 and is a limited edition, also has a unique head sculpt. It came packaged in a poly bag and not boxed, i have the display base and 1/6 scale maps which also came with this set. This joe is very well made and of excellent plastic/vinyl quality, the figures joints are nice and stiff and it poses very well. The dog tag is very classy, it has a brushed aluminium finish and contrasting black paint and feels very up market/Jetset Laughing

If you ever see this joe for sale, it's well worth getting one. They are a little heavier than the usual joes... high quality and very dense plastic materials were used in the construction of this Joe... so hopefully no more stress cracks in years to come cheers

Last edited by clivvers on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
NAVY FROGMAN

PostSubject: Re: Look out Mr Bosh!..Dickie rides again!!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:02 am

Thanks for the info & I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Look out Mr Bosh!..Dickie rides again!!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:21 am

I may have to go n the look out too !! lol! excellent figure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrDalek6
Action Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Look out Mr Bosh!..Dickie rides again!!   Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:30 pm

Cool comic he looks good nice headsuclpt and uniform but, I prefer the shots of him in his green jacket with the belt looks very smart Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Look out Mr Bosh!..Dickie rides again!!   Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:26 pm

Sorry I'm late in reply, I forgot all about this post  Embarassed Thanks for your appreciation  Smile 

I've just reloaded these missing photos, it took a while because 'Photobook..it' is playing up again and these photos were all "Ass about front and somewhere inbetween!"
 Smile 

Back to top Go down
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: Look out Mr Bosh!..Dickie rides again!!   Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:45 pm

I'm really liking the comic strip you have done clivvers.

clivvers
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Look out Mr Bosh!..Dickie rides again!!   Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:21 pm

Cheers, Ackie!  Smile 

Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Look out Mr Bosh!..Dickie rides again!!   Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:03 pm

Repaired missing photos above (20/6/2017) Smile

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Look out Mr Bosh!..Dickie rides again!!   Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:23 am

Great stuff Clivves! cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlackElastic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Look out Mr Bosh!..Dickie rides again!!   Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:28 am

Great fun...like the dramatic poses..fun thread..good work Clivvers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look out Mr Bosh!..Dickie rides again!!   

Back to top Go down

Look out Mr Bosh!..Dickie rides again!!
Page 1 of 1