ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 7:18 am

LeStryge wrote:

Our American cousins must have the wrong brain installed if THAT'S their worst!

Fear not! Or, more accurately, fear a lot! The Doctors Evil are just getting warmed up! But, for the sake of establishing a firm narrative base, there are still some backstory issues to clear up.

(And I need to find the brains! I've managed to misplace them! Or else Rogi found his way in to the abandoned power plant on the outskirts of town and worked his mischief!)

And yeah, Kenna really did seem to take that whole chained up episode in stride. She's a surprisingly spooky little thing for a playline doll from Walmart.

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 8:49 am

lol! lol! lol! Fantastic stuff Dave! The sets are awesome, and work really well with the moody lighting, gives the whole place a real spooky atmosphere! Your Dr Evil figures make such great bad guys! and i like the interaction between Dr Evil and cousin Monday!
\i shall look forward too more installments, but just a couple of questions?, did the young lady in question ever get her tour?, how did Dr Evil get his head out of the strongman pic? and will the second Dr Evil try to over throw the first, making them constantly foil each others plans??? bounce bounce bounce

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 4:44 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
... I shall look forward too more installments, but just a couple of questions?, did the young lady in question ever get her tour?, how did Dr Evil get his head out of the strongman pic? and will the second Dr Evil try to over throw the first, making them constantly foil each others plans???

lol! Good questions, all!
The "tour" shall be addressed at some point.
Good question about the strongman; we shall have to ask the good bad doctor about that!
Evil vs Evil... now that is a good idea! Rather like Redbox vs Dr. X... altho' probably with less bloodshed. Razz

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 7:27 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:
... I shall look forward too more installments, but just a couple of questions?, did the young lady in question ever get her tour?, how did Dr Evil get his head out of the strongman pic? and will the second Dr Evil try to over throw the first, making them constantly foil each others plans???

lol! Good questions, all!
The "tour" shall be addressed at some point.
Good question about the strongman; we shall have to ask the good bad doctor about that!
Evil vs Evil... now that is a good idea! Rather like Redbox vs Dr. X... altho' probably with less bloodshed. Razz

lol! lol! lol!

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 4:03 am

A surprise package arrived in the mail today, courtesy of BAM-HQ! What could it possibly be???

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P1

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P2

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P3

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P4

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P5

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P6

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P7

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P8

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P9

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P10

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P11

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P12

Last edited by SCU_HQ on Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
Talking Commander
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 4:28 am

Mysterious parcel no doubt (although the familiar dimensions of it do give some clue as to the contents) but I'm really envious of that JEEP!
Now I REALLY want that! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

***Actually Dave those familiar FOUR letters shown on the contents sticker in your last shot really give the game away! Shoulda hid them maybe?
And from BAM-HQ you say?
Oh for some strange reason I'm suddenly filled with great foreboding.
Hopefully I'm wrong though...... lol!

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 4:42 am

LeStryge wrote:
Mysterious parcel no doubt (although the familiar dimensions of it do give some clue as to the contents) but I'm really envious of that JEEP!

And not a Phicen in sight!

Or at least, not yet! Razz

The Jeep... yeah, I was really envious of that model Jeep when I saw one... and then another one... and then another one here on the AMMO forum. Took some patient eBay searching, some waiting, and some time to save up the money. A lot of money. Unfortunately, it is the single most expensive action figure item I have ever purchased.

It's nice, though. Very photogenic. It's from 21st Century. Realistic details. This one has a folding canvas top and canvas seatbacks. It also includes a machine gun, a radio, and side doors, which I did not use for this sequence.

Your eyesight is more keen than is mine! I did not notice that, and certainly did not expect it to be readable  at a reduced size! Razz

Oops! Had a typo in the image code. One of the panels wasn't showing up. Fixed it.

Green Beret
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 6:22 am

Rolling Eyes Not only do I have Jeep envy but I have terrain envy too! The wilderness in your pics looks great! I really struggle to find anywhere near where I live that I could take such cool outdoor shots in without having to deal with curious passers by!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 7:21 am

Excellent Photos Dave, superb outdoor shots cant wait for the next installment Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Talking Commander
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 7:56 am

SCU_HQ wrote:

Your eyesight is more keen than is mine! I did not notice that, and certainly did not expect it to be readable  at a reduced size!
Ha! Can't hide anything from me!
It's just that it is THAT four letter word...isn't it  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad !

Right now I'm sitting here working out which particular bodily organ I have that would still be worth anything to sell so I can buy one of those jeeps!

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 8:00 am

It's great too see that the parcel finally made it! cheers cheers . Looking forward too seeing more! I have to also agree withthe guys, amazing pics Dave! bounce bounce

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 2:46 pm

[quote="LeStryge"]
SCU_HQ wrote:
Right now I'm sitting here working out which particular bodily organ I have that would still be worth anything to sell so I can buy one of those jeeps!

That's pretty much what I had to do. Shipping costs even within the States are brutal! Yet somehow, several of the forum members in the UK seem to have the 21st Century Jeeps. So perhaps they were well-distributed in the Commonwealth countries. Other guys would know better than I do.

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 2:50 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
LeStryge wrote:
SCU_HQ wrote:

That's pretty much what I had to do. Shipping costs even within the States are brutal! Yet somehow, several of the forum members in the UK seem to have the 21st Century Jeeps. So perhaps they were well-distributed in the Commonwealth countries. Other guys would know better than I do.

I picked mine up off ebay, so I assume someone else imported them? can't say for sure?

French Resistance
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 6:09 pm

Found it. Great series of pics Dave cheers cheers cant wait for part 2

I BLAME DAL lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
Talking Commander
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 9:25 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
That's pretty much what I had to do.
Hmmm, well the kidneys and the liver are probably a little too "well-used". drunken drunken drunken
The heart and lungs are good, (I've never smoked) but I'm guessing it's a bit hard to live without those! lol! lol! lol!

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 3:51 pm

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P13

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P14

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P15

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P16

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P17

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P18

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P19

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P20

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P21

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P22

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P23

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P24

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P25

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P26

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P27

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P28

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P29

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P30

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P31

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P32

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P33

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 P34

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 4:02 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! Fantastic stuff Dave! That poor General! and lets face it Bob wasn't much help was he! Good to see the commander made it safe and sound to SCH HQ bounce bounce bounce

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 4:55 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Brilliant all around Dave!!!

That's just how I would have expected Bob to act and George...yup!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

is that real blood...? ...looks real... did you prick your finger for your art?
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
French Resistance
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 5:38 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! love it lol! lol! lol! lol!

I reckon poor old Bob needs a Jayne Mansfield figure to keep him company......just saying Wink

I BLAME DAL lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
Talking Commander
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 10:07 pm

Perfect figures for the story, and great posing there too Dave!
I always enjoy your little "in" cross references that you include!
Great work all round!

For a while now I've had my eye on one of those chainsaws for my lumberjack.

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 11:12 pm

LeStryge wrote:

For a while now I've had my eye on one of those chainsaws for my lumberjack.

If you're looking at the chainsaws on eBay, I've noticed that the prices vary considerably from seller to seller for the same item.

This is the one I have:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Scale-Chainsaw-Lumberjack-Firefighter-Texas-Saw-21st-Century-For-12-Figure/383276261872

This one looks nicer, for a lower price:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Scale-Chainsaw-Lumberjack-Firefighter-Texas-Saw-For-12-in-Action-Figures-Toy/401779783008

Or you could make your first TBLeague/Phicen purchase Wink :
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-scale-TBLeague-PL2019-145-Nancy-in-Hell-CHAINSAW/202920063355

Green Beret
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 11:34 pm

cheers cheers cheers

lol! lol! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
Talking Commander
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 12:20 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
If you're looking at the chainsaws on eBay, I've noticed that the prices vary considerably from seller to seller for the same item.
They sure do! (The second one you list "Does Not Ship to Australia".)
I think I like the one like yours best.

The possibility of me buying any Phicen is about as rare as Joe Biden getting through a speech without making another gaffe! lol! lol! lol!

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 2:00 am

LeStryge wrote:

The possibility of me buying any Phicen is about as rare as Joe Biden getting through a speech without making another gaffe! lol! lol! lol!

Well, it's only a Phicen accessory. But yeah, "gateway purchase" and all that.

As for Biden, it appears that the plan is to drive Bernie out of the race (by hook or by crook, as they say) so that ol' Joe can stay off the campaign trail. They're trying to concoct plausible excuses to cancel the upcoming debate by using Coronavirus concerns.

Talking Commander
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 3:16 am

To hell with the dangers of catching Coronavirus during air travel, I'm immediately booking flights to the USA (and stockpiling popcorn) to be front-row-centre at the Trump/Biden pre-election debate!
I reckon it has to be the entertainment event of the century!
Biden's minders are already scheduling only morning events "because he's not good in the afternoons" and no speaking engagements longer than seven minutes because he tires.
And THIS is a bloke you'd want to run a major power country?

I REALLY wanted to see that union auto-worker take Biden up on his offer to "step outside"!
When you're pushin' 80 years old (and losing your marbles to boot) it's not exactly wise to challenge a very fit looking and MUCH younger bloke to a fight!

The man has had so much botox pumped into his face it's paralysed his brain!
I'm SO loving USA politics right now! Every day there's another gift! cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Non-VAM and Other 1:6 Scale Figure Lines :: Other 1/6 Figure Collections-
Jump to: