ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tiawan dodge wc52

Go down 
+2
FIELD STATION 42
Captian action
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

tiawan dodge wc52  Empty
PostSubject: tiawan dodge wc52    tiawan dodge wc52  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 8:10 pm

I have just trawled through my computer and am glad I found these pics
this vehicle was a behemoth and all metal , sadly I no longer have it but I loved it whilst I did
tiawan dodge wc52  DSCF9800
tiawan dodge wc52  DSCF9798
tiawan dodge wc52  DSCF9794
tiawan dodge wc52  DSCF9804
tiawan dodge wc52  DSCF9796
tiawan dodge wc52  DSCF9802
tiawan dodge wc52  DSCF9805

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaventiawan dodge wc52  G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

tiawan dodge wc52  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiawan dodge wc52    tiawan dodge wc52  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 8:44 pm

Wow! Look at that detail!

Admin
BAMComix

tiawan dodge wc52  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiawan dodge wc52    tiawan dodge wc52  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 10:08 pm

It was an awesome vehicle Jay! cheers
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

tiawan dodge wc52  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiawan dodge wc52    tiawan dodge wc52  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 2:18 am

Beautiful truck, Jay, shame you had to let it go.

Taowan makes some amazing metal vehicles, but always in very limited numbers. I had my eye on a Deuce and a half they made a few years ago. Actually pulled the trigger on it and was a little relieved to find it had sold out.

It is nice to have some photo evidence of it to remember.

And darned if I don't find this when snooping around:

https://www.monkeydepot.com/Boxed_Vehicle_Taowan_Full_Metal_M_ATV_MRAP_All_Te_p/tw0019.htm

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Joe90
Eagle Eyes
Joe90

tiawan dodge wc52  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiawan dodge wc52    tiawan dodge wc52  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 7:04 am

Those Taowan vehicles are museum quality. I have the 21C WC 42 and it's nice, but not up to this standard.
Back to top Go down

tiawan dodge wc52  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiawan dodge wc52    tiawan dodge wc52  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 7:53 am

It truly is/was a beauty! How could you bear to part with such a magnificent model?
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

tiawan dodge wc52  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiawan dodge wc52    tiawan dodge wc52  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 12:57 pm

Cheers guys.
That was an awesome truck too Bri
and lestryge , unfortunately needs must !
and joe 90 when I sold it, funnily enough it went to a museum !
cheers  cheers  cheers

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaventiawan dodge wc52  G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

tiawan dodge wc52  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiawan dodge wc52    tiawan dodge wc52  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 10:38 pm

Captian action wrote:
and lestryge , unfortunately needs must !
Didn't you have any children you could sell to the circus?
How about a couple of kidneys you could auction?
lol! lol! lol!
Just looking at it my fingers were itching to add some "weathering" such as mud splatters.
Truly awesome model.
Did you sell the figures with it?
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

tiawan dodge wc52  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiawan dodge wc52    tiawan dodge wc52  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 1:37 pm

I did apart from the driver and the officer up front as these are real heroes range and manufactured by Ertl  , they have a 64 action man /joe body ,but better hands and different head sculpts , its what don Levine wanted G.I. Joe to become and I believe he had something to do with Ertl after Hasbro and that's why they have the same body , although they are marked Ertl  , they are out there but not that many where produced , they initially came as a fireman and police man
tiawan dodge wc52  Topcop4
the moustached fella is harder to find,but he is an Ertl real hero too

the fireman
tiawan dodge wc52  Fireman

the four guys in the back where various Cotswolds figures and where sold not so long ago , as i'm paring down my collection to a manageable level .
by my own admission it got out of hand Embarassed Embarassed lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

tiawan dodge wc52  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiawan dodge wc52    tiawan dodge wc52  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 2:55 pm

Great looking figure Jay! I can see why you kept him bounce
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

tiawan dodge wc52  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiawan dodge wc52    tiawan dodge wc52  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 4:42 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Great looking figure Jay! I can see why you kept him bounce
kept em both dal got the moustachioed dude too ! lol! lol! lol! he looks a bit like Tom Selleck

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

tiawan dodge wc52  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiawan dodge wc52    tiawan dodge wc52  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 7:40 pm

Nice figure! Very Happy

tiawan dodge wc52  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiawan dodge wc52    tiawan dodge wc52  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tiawan dodge wc52
Page 1 of 1