ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Picked up these small plastic display cases today...

Go down 
+2
FIELD STATION 42
BAMComix
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Picked up these small plastic display cases today... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picked up these small plastic display cases today...   Picked up these small plastic display cases today... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2019 10:27 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Those two coins there from the 8 Ropes of Danger set really take me back! I loved that set, but the "treasure" consisted of two or three crudely molded plastic coins that rattled around pathetically in the treasure chest.

Hasbro should of offered a bag full of extra coins to fill that treasure chest... Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Picked up these small plastic display cases today...   Picked up these small plastic display cases today... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2020 1:32 am

Even without the hugely desirable space capsule it's still a great display Jim!

SCU_HQ wrote:
Those two coins there from the 8 Ropes of Danger set really take me back! I loved that set, but the "treasure" consisted of two or three crudely molded plastic coins that rattled around pathetically in the treasure chest.
I filled my treasure chest with a couple of sets of these.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/100PCS-Lot-Gold-Coins-of-plastic-For-Treasure-Captain-Scene-Props-12-Figure-Toy/113424686952?hash=item1a68a35f68:g:KRYAAOSwX-pcB30J

It's disappointing that they have modern currency moulded onto them but from a distance they give the effect.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Picked up these small plastic display cases today...   Picked up these small plastic display cases today... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2020 1:57 am

LeStryge wrote:

I filled my treasure chest with a couple of sets of these.

Those look cool! I'll check US eBay.

Of course, you could just fill the treasure chest with those cool gold-colored Australian two-dollar coins that you have down under!

PostSubject: Re: Picked up these small plastic display cases today...   Picked up these small plastic display cases today... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2020 4:29 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Of course, you could just fill the treasure chest with those cool gold-colored Australian two-dollar coins that you have down under!
Well yes, I suppose you could, but just like the meagre few plastic ones that came with the original "Eight Ropes of Danger", they too would be absurdly out-of-scale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picked up these small plastic display cases today...   Picked up these small plastic display cases today... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picked up these small plastic display cases today...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3