Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regrets....?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LeStryge
Sabotage
LeStryge

Regrets....? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regrets....?   Regrets....? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 4:28 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
I snapped that pic in my driveway.
Interesting! Looks VERY dry, ....a bit like here at present, but ours is drought, I'm assuming yours is desert?

Sabotage
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Regrets....?   Regrets....? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 5:35 am

LeStryge wrote:

Interesting! Looks VERY dry, ....a bit like here at present, but ours is drought, I'm assuming yours is desert?

"Cool semi-arid climate," according to online sources. The average is 10 inches / 25 cm of precipitation per year, so say online sources, but since I've been here it has rained and snowed substantially more than that. Snowpack last winter in the surrounding mountains was nearly 300% of "average."

Currently the weather is very "Australian" with smoke from two or three distant wildfires causing significantly hazy skies.

Sabotage
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: Regrets....?   Regrets....? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 6:20 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Currently the weather is very "Australian" with smoke from two or three distant wildfires causing significantly hazy skies.
You could quite literally "be here" at present with that forecast!
We are SUPPOSED to have in the vicinity of 52 inches of rain a year, but this one has had significantly less.

PostSubject: Re: Regrets....?   Regrets....? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regrets....?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Modern Action Man (Mam) 1990 Onwards :: Mam Kitbashes-
Jump to: