ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Such a Useful Tool!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Such a Useful Tool! Empty
PostSubject: Such a Useful Tool!   Such a Useful Tool! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 12:54 am

This is such a simple tip, and many of you may already be using it, but when dressing your figures I have found that the most useful tool of all is a steel knitting needle.
(Charity shops have jars full of them!)
Whether it's tucking pants into boots, (or vice versa!), shirts down trousers, and coaxing hands with those spread fingers out the end of sleeves, the pointed end of the knitting needle is invaluable.
The knob end turns inside out sleeves back the right way perfectly.
It allows a much neater finish than trying to do everything with your non-scale human fingers.

Last edited by LeStryge on Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Such a Useful Tool!   Such a Useful Tool! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 1:26 am

Good idea! I'll have to pick some up.. Very Happy

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Such a Useful Tool!   Such a Useful Tool! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 2:00 am

That’s a really handy hint LeStryge.

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Such a Useful Tool!   Such a Useful Tool! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 2:06 am

Good tip, Barry, thanks!

Easy for me too, since my wife took up crochet, I'm swimming in these things all shapes and sizes. She did notice when I confiscated one of her old hair dryers a few years ago, but I do love my tools, especially my tiny tools.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Such a Useful Tool!   Such a Useful Tool! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 7:59 am

I agree, a great tip! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Such a Useful Tool!   Such a Useful Tool! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Such a Useful Tool!
Page 1 of 1