ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NOW RECRUITING!

Go down 
+4
Professor Gangrene Fan
inntruderr61
SlackElastic
Dreadnought
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOW RECRUITING!   NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 10:20 am

THE STORY CONTINUES....

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 1WS8rr

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 KlZAtv

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 PLPqil

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 BF3Y6Q

Poor Rogi can only watch in horror as he sees the terrible effects of Dr Evil's formula applied to innocent Phicen victims....

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 FMUezm

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 XS1cZ2

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Rgj7Kh

IS THIS THE END FOR POOR ROGI? WILL HE PAY WITH HIS LIFE FOR DEFYING THE EVIL DOCTOR?
TUNE IN FOR THE NEXT ENTHRALLING EPISODE OF "DR EVIL & THE DESTRUCTION OF THE PHICENS"

Last edited by LeStryge on Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: NOW RECRUITING!   NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 3:58 pm

IS THIS THE END FOR POOR ROGI? WILL HE PAY WITH HIS LIFE FOR DEFYING THE EVIL DOCTOR? I’m guess we’ll have to wait to find out.

PostSubject: Re: NOW RECRUITING!   NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 9:29 pm

MORE....I'm afraid! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 7DLIvr

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Fa51xB

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Nsd6zK

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 WPeIPP

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 PlexRI

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 E3PWhb

Has Dr. Evil finally been trapped by his own massive electrical consumption in running all that scientific equipment?
And what of poor Rogi? Is he still in danger of losing his brain?

Last edited by LeStryge on Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: NOW RECRUITING!   NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 3:29 am

lol! The source of the interruption, being the guy from the power company, totally cracked me up for some reason! It's just so... mundane! And probably just the kind of unanticipated interruption most likely to interfere with malign machinations!

I can see this turning in to an extremely long-running series, an episode a week lasting for... years! A regular "soap opera" type tale. I certainly hope that will be the case. Your interpretation of Doctor Evil is quite amusing! I particularly enjoyed his peevish muttering about his disguise.

Doc E is in a bit of a spot right now. He can't continue with his plans without electrical power, but the power company guy won't restore power until the premises are inspected, and Doc definitely doesn't want an inspection. Enthralling is, indeed, the word!

Perhaps at some point you could expand this story to involve the military operations you mentioned. A rescue effort, perhaps, involving troops against an army of Doc Evil's mutants... or whatever he comes up with. Whatever you come up with!

PostSubject: Re: NOW RECRUITING!   NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 4:20 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
lol!  The source of the interruption, being the guy from the power company, totally cracked me up for some reason! It's just so... mundane! And probably just the kind of unanticipated interruption most likely to interfere with malign machinations!
It's ALWAYS the mundane that frustrates the nefarious! Remember "War of the Worlds"?

SCU_HQ wrote:
I can see this turning in to an extremely long-running series, an episode a week lasting for... years! A regular "soap opera" type tale.
Good Grief,....what a thought! I imagined I might be trying the patience of the AMMO membership with my extended story as it is!

SCU_HQ wrote:
Your interpretation of Doctor Evil is quite amusing! I particularly enjoyed his peevish muttering about his disguise.
I came into possession of Dr Evil without any previous knowledge of his persona, so I've made mine up. Unless of course it is but a thinly disguised rendition of my own personality? Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed
SCU_HQ wrote:
Doc E is in a bit of a spot right now. He can't continue with his plans without electrical power, but the power company guy won't restore power until the premises are inspected, and Doc definitely doesn't want an inspection.
AND the second the power goes back on, the deadly surgical equipment is poised to immediately commence performing the full lobotomy on poor Rogi....?

SCU_HQ wrote:
Perhaps at some point you could expand this story to involve the military operations you mentioned. A rescue effort, perhaps, involving troops against an army of Doc Evil's mutants... or whatever he comes up with.
Hmmmm, a possibility I had not considered, but at this stage Dr Evil has no mutants....not even Rogi under his Mind Control Machine. The Doctor's more obsessed with destroying those Phicens! NOT in MY mind a particularly undesirable ambition! (Could I get banned for saying that?)
That, and gaining replacements for his missing two brains.
BTW DAVE....what is YOUR Dr Evil up to? Haven't seen a single thing!

Last edited by LeStryge on Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: NOW RECRUITING!   NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 4:56 am

LeStryge wrote:

Good Grief,....what a thought! I imagined I might be trying the patience of the AMMO membership with my extended story as it is!

Look how long BlondeActionMan's stories have been running!

Are you familiar with the stories at MADh Vinyl, which have been running, off and on, since 2010?

I can easily see this story continuing on a long and successful run!

LeStryge wrote:
The Doctor's more obsessed with destroying those Phicens!
That, and gaining replacements for his missing two brains.

In order for Doc to finally face off against the Phicens, will you need to add one or more to your cast of characters?  Twisted Evil

LeStryge wrote:
BTW DAVE....what is YOUR Dr Evil up to? Haven't seen a single thing!

The continuing adventures of Doctor Evil have been... continuing... in my mind, but have not yet materialized in tangible form. I really need to set up and photograph the next installment so I can get it out of my head, where it keeps rattling the cage.

PostSubject: Re: NOW RECRUITING!   NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 5:37 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Look how long BlondeActionMan's stories have been running!
But have you Dave , or Dal for that matter even considered how much longer those stories could continue if Dr Evil successfully releases his newly created virus,....eh? MESSY!!!
And THEN we can get back to concentrating on VAM, ...and perhaps even the much neglected MAM??? Question

SCU_HQ wrote:
In order for Doc to finally face off against the Phicens, will you need to add one or more to your cast of characters?  Twisted Evil
Now THAT is about as likely as Bernie Sanders living to see the next USA election!  (Let alone winning it!)Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Besides I have quite a stockpile of melted silicon and a few tired old Barbie wigs in stock .... Twisted Evil  Wink  Twisted Evil

And so to MORE "rattlings" of my own I'm afraid!

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 AogZZ5

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 CgRT1n

Last edited by LeStryge on Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NOW RECRUITING!   NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 6:17 am

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 JdNYI2

Last edited by LeStryge on Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: NOW RECRUITING!   NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 1:23 pm

The jig is up for Doctor Evil or is it mmmmmm. I’m gushing Doctor Evil won’t find Rogi but he’s still going to try and find him. If not he’s going to kidnap the Power guy instead and take his brain but then the Police BURST IN and arrest Doctor Evil just in time Very Happy.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: NOW RECRUITING!   NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 6:18 pm

Taco Tuesday is always a busy day for the police force! Razz

Rogi won't get far. It's dark in that old castle, and Doc Evil has the advantage of a flashlight!

(I'm rooting for the wrong guy here, aren't I?)

PostSubject: Re: NOW RECRUITING!   NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 9:10 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
The jig is up for Doctor Evil or is it mmmmmm. I’m gushing Doctor Evil won’t find Rogi but he’s still going to try and find him. If not he’s going to kidnap the Power guy instead and take his brain but then the Police BURST IN and arrest Doctor Evil just in time Very Happy.
I wouldn't count on the Police arriving in time to arrest Dr. Evil. Remember when a cop knocked on the door when Rogi first went missing , but found nothing, despite having a police dog.
Besides, Dr Evil's Lair is way out in a very remote location. It's going to take a long time to drive out there, even when the cops eventually get round to it!

Mad Scientists seem to have more lives than a cat.....

SCU_HQ wrote:
Taco Tuesday is always a busy day for the police force! Razz
NOT to be confused with Pizza Night! Or dough-nut dunkin',....or even Nachos Night?
Have to say that was one of my favourite set ups! I was initially just going to have the cop sitting behind the desk, head-shot on the radio, but then the whole pig-out, feet up on the desk idea took over!

SCU_HQ wrote:
Rogi won't get far. It's dark in that old castle, and Doc Evil has the advantage of a flashlight!
(I'm rooting for the wrong guy here, aren't I?)

Maybe not?
Perhaps YOU'd like to see the Doctor's plan come to fruition.....eh? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 JMoGD8
Personally I think he has good intentions at heart if you think about it, although not everybody here may agree.... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: NOW RECRUITING!   NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 10:24 pm

LeStryge wrote:
Perhaps YOU'd like to see the Doctor's plan come to fruition.....eh?  

I have to admit, success on the part of Doctor Evil would remove a lot of temptation and likely save me some money.

(And these melting and dissolving clips you're finding are too funny!)

PostSubject: Re: NOW RECRUITING!   NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 10:40 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
I have to admit, success on the part of Doctor Evil would remove a lot of temptation and likely save me some money.
"WIN-WIN" in that case!

SCU_HQ wrote:
And these melting and dissolving clips you're finding are too funny!
Thank the Doctor's formula! lol!

Last edited by LeStryge on Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NOW RECRUITING!   NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 1:03 am

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 VolFrG

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Q83jP0

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 3A5PrM

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 94BxO2

SO ROGI ESCAPES AT LAST....AND WITH HIS BRAIN INTACT!
BUT WHAT OF Dr EVIL AND HIS SINISTER PLOT TO DESTROY THE PHICENS?
WILL HE CONTINUE HIS MACHINATIONS,......AND WILL THE POLICE EVER ARRIVE IN TIME?
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: NOW RECRUITING!   NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 1:30 am

A narrow escape for Rogi! Will Doctor Evil realize how Rogi managed to escape, or will he be searching the castle for hours, only to be surprised when... or if... the well-fed police show up?

That pic of Rogi hanging from the iron rungs in the shaft is impressive! How did you do that? I cannot figure out if the iron rung is a miniature that you composited in to the image. And if you did, how did you create the mortar where the iron bar is inserted in to the wall?

PostSubject: Re: NOW RECRUITING!   NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 3:28 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
A narrow escape for Rogi! Will Doctor Evil realize how Rogi managed to escape, or will he be searching the castle for hours,
Oh I think Dr Evil has bigger fish to fry....and will continue to do so!

SCU_HQ wrote:
That pic of Rogi hanging from the iron rungs in the shaft is impressive! How did you do that? I cannot figure out if the iron rung is a miniature that you composited in to the image. And if you did, how did you create the mortar where the iron bar is inserted in to the wall?
If I told ya I'd have ta kill ya......!  lol!
Can't give away ALL my tricks of the trade you know!
Hint: There are only TWO elements in the whole composition.
Camera angle is everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NOW RECRUITING!   NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 5:27 am

Like it or not, this saga is continuing..... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 BwyvDm

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 CGwIt1

Last edited by LeStryge on Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: NOW RECRUITING!   NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 6:21 am

Well designed hospital scenes. And the police officer figure and uniform are pretty cool!

The police officer "promises" to investigate the castle and to bring in Dr. Evil for questioning based on unsubstantiated allegations? Well, I suppose the utility company guy could corroborate some of Rogi's story. Plus, I believe there would be a missing delivery van to look for.

But those "promises" by law enforcement are not very convincing. Anyone who lives in a castle, even an old one, probably has considerable financial influence in the local community. Sadly, we are all too well aware of how often money leads to influence, and influence leads to officials and law enforcement conveniently disregarding the actions of those with the money.

It will be interesting to see how the next stage of events unfolds. I can't imagine Dr. Evil being particularly cooperative with the police. Nor can I imagine the police putting any serious effort in to investigating a no-doubt upstanding and respected (meaning: rich) member of the community.

PostSubject: Re: NOW RECRUITING!   NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 11:16 am

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 WX4HLj
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: NOW RECRUITING!   NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 11:38 am

I wonder what dangers lay in wait for the young Policeman? Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: NOW RECRUITING!   NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 5:37 pm

Good to know this fine officer has his priorities in order! Razz

Well-equipped figure! Looks like this copper may be on the level after all!

I wonder if Doc Evil is prepared for this contingency?

PostSubject: Re: NOW RECRUITING!   NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 9:50 pm

Thanks Dal and Dave! I don't think Dr Evil will be taken all that easily! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 ZoQZdp

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 YDcOPW

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 XtZSvs

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 FOIniy

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 HJ9CPF

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 0kivzo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NOW RECRUITING!   NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 3:15 am

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 BhbMBD

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 F6rp6M

"And now a news item just in:
The first case of this mysterious silicon damaging outbreak has just occurred on USA soil, and although it has confirmed what many have long suspected, a warning that some viewers may find the following graphic footage disturbing...."

NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 BgO6tg
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: NOW RECRUITING!   NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 5:44 am

lol! lol! lol! That last panel! I'm meeelllltttiiiinnngggg!!!! lol! lol! lol!

This highly infectious plague does not bode well for Hollywood! affraid

Interesting; I wonder by what sleight of hand or other chicanery Doctor Evil was able to disguise his presence? Or to so quickly vacate the premises? I suspect some nefarious subterfuge is afoot.

Do you guys still have TV sets like that in Australia? I thought that was only in New Zealand! Razz

PostSubject: Re: NOW RECRUITING!   NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 6:32 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
lol! lol! lol!  That last panel! I'm meeelllltttiiiinnngggg!!!! lol! lol! lol!

This highly infectious plague does not bode well for Hollywood! affraid
So many faces, ...so much plastic.....The Doctor may not have imagined just how much collateral damage his substance could cause when released!
SCU_HQ wrote:
Do you guys still have TV sets like that in Australia? I thought that was only in New Zealand! Razz
I decided that perhaps my story was set in the past because a modern TV just looked like a flat borderless rectangle and there was really nothing to indicate it was a television.
Hence I went retro!
OR maybe it's really just a New Zealand viewer...?  lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOW RECRUITING!   NOW RECRUITING! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOW RECRUITING!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Comics & Photo Stories :: 1/6 Scale Comics & Stories-
Jump to: