ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Willie B. Back at SCU HQ

Go down 
+7
Professor Gangrene Fan
TheOneManKid
gibri
Gunner Munro
somekindajoe
inntruderr61
BAMComix
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back at SCU HQ   Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 6:38 am

lol! lol! lol!

Loved it Dave! Let's just hope the mystery driver isn't taking Willie to the Hotel California! Shocked lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back at SCU HQ   Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 7:52 am

I was thinking more along the line of “Ballad for a Friend” by Bob Dylan

Lyrics: “A diesel truck was rolling’ slowly / Pulling’ down a heavy load / It left him on a Utah road”
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back at SCU HQ   Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 7:54 am

somekindajoe wrote:
yeah she shoulda plugged him! lol!

What kinda plug are we talking about 'ere?! Shocked

Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back at SCU HQ   Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 7:55 am

LeStryge wrote:
Hmmm, very nice!
So who's the spiffy driver in the Prince of Wales check coat and straw fedora?

He looks like a psycho mass murderer to me... Shocked

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back at SCU HQ   Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2019 2:44 am

Awesome! cheers

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back at SCU HQ   Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 6:45 am

I apologize for the delay in continuing the story. The weather has been uncooperative of late. Plus, y'know, holidays and stuff. Here's a quick update:

. . .

Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 W44

Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 W45

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back at SCU HQ   Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 5:56 pm

Well done Dave! Can't wait to see more... cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back at SCU HQ   Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 9:16 pm

"Oh Toto, ...I don't think we're in Utah anymore!"

Willie must have been transported across a State Line somewhere!
Just how far did that strange driver take him? Hitch-hiking can be so dangerous!
Now perhaps another of those unprincipled Phicens may be approaching in that flat-bed truck, and with her eyes fixed firmly on the new arrival for who knows what purpose.
Willie sure is attracting some attention.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back at SCU HQ   Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 10:13 pm

Willie's hitch-hiking trek continues:

Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 W46

Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 W47

Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 W48

Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 W49

Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 W50

Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 W51

Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 W52

Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 W53

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back at SCU HQ   Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 10:27 pm

Outstanding! Ii knew that 'Utah or Bust' sign wood come in handy!! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back at SCU HQ   Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 10:38 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
Outstanding! Ii knew that 'Utah or Bust' sign wood come in handy!!

It did, indeed! Looks like he's finally made it. And he's still alive! But what now? scratch

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back at SCU HQ   Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 10:43 pm

Well I never realised interstate travel was so difficult and involved in the USA!
I thought he'd just catch a Greyhound or somesuch!
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back at SCU HQ   Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2020 12:01 am

LeStryge wrote:

I thought he'd just catch a Greyhound or somesuch!

That would have been a much simpler approach, but it seems that somebody rifled through his pockets before he left, leaving him a bit short on cash.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back at SCU HQ   Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2020 10:49 am

Fantastic stuff Dave! Really great to get back and find Willie B is still motoring on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back at SCU HQ   Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 2:02 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
That would have been a much simpler approach, but it seems that somebody rifled through his pockets before he left, leaving him a bit short on cash.
Serves him right to travel without a credit card or being unable to locate a teller machine. lol! lol!
So he's a true "innocent abroad" then?
I though he was slow on the uptake with that Phicen sleigh girl!
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back at SCU HQ   Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 4:04 am

Superb pics Dave! cheers cheers cheers
Super job! Very Happy

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back at SCU HQ   Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 4:05 am

LeStryge wrote:

I though he was slow on the uptake with that Phicen sleigh girl!

He was slow on the uptake when he kept falling for Hank & Joe's pranks and schemes. Razz

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back at SCU HQ   Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 6:45 am

Let's face it!
Sorry to have to say this, but Willie certainly ain't the sharpest tool in the shed!
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back at SCU HQ   Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 6:01 pm

LeStryge wrote:
Let's face it!
Sorry to have to say this, but Willie certainly ain't the sharpest tool in the shed!

I suppose I should try to re-write the character a bit to make him a bit less passive. That's the thing about a Traveling Action Figure, he just kind of shows up to see the local sites, usually has some abuse piled on to him, and then he is sent on to the next host.

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back at SCU HQ   Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 9:50 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
That's the thing about a Traveling Action Figure, he just kind of shows up to see the local sites, usually has some abuse piled on to him, and then he is sent on to the next host.
Well I am shocked, ....shocked I say Sah, at the lack of respect shown to a visiting guest!
Rest assured, that if Willie ever manages to make it this far to the South, I'ma fiks-in tuh ensure he will be treated with nothing but the finest of hospitality!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back at SCU HQ   Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 9:58 pm

LeStryge wrote:
SCU_HQ wrote:
That's the thing about a Traveling Action Figure, he just kind of shows up to see the local sites, usually has some abuse piled on to him, and then he is sent on to the next host.
Well I am shocked, ....shocked I say Sah, at the lack of respect shown to a visiting guest!
Rest assured, that if Willie ever manages to make it this far to the South, I'ma fiks-in tuh ensure he will be treated with nothing but the finest of hospitality!

Sounds like he will have relaxing time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back at SCU HQ   Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 11:02 pm

LeStryge wrote:

Death adders, redback spiders, box jellies, great whites, and wildfires... not to mention bunyips and drop bears; ol' Willie would be lucky if he even got to throw a single shrimp on the barbie!
Shocked

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back at SCU HQ   Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 11:46 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
ol' Willie would be lucky if he even got to throw a single shrimp on the barbie!
Shocked
OH PLEASE!
Allow me to say this here once and for all, ...because it's a personal bugbear of mine.

No one in Australia, ....NO ONE EVER.....called it a "shrimp"!
NEVER EVER!  (Such a prissy damn word!)

It's just not a word we use here at all.
Damn it, the correct, Australia wide understood term for the delicious crustacean is "PRAWN".

The shrimp thing dates all the way back to that 1984 cringe-worthy commercial made by the even more cringe-worthy Paul Hogan...(yes, he of Crocodile Dundee fame) where it was thought that the American target audience would not be able to understand what a prawn was, ...hence the regrettable "shrimp" was substituted.
(So Yanks could get that when a "barbie" was mentioned in the same ad, it didn't refer to the doll, but were too dumb to grasp what a prawn was???)
WE all laughed about it even back then!

Now Europeans and Americans may indeed eat shrimp, (and good luck to 'em) but here in Oz we eat, and have always eaten PRAWNS!
You have been told! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back at SCU HQ   Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 12:11 am

I figured that reference might get a rise out of you! Razz

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back at SCU HQ   Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 12:21 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
I figured that reference might get a rise out of you! Razz

They do grow 'em big here!

Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 QbsRG5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back at SCU HQ   Willie B. Back at SCU HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Willie B. Back at SCU HQ
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next