Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sad times for me!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 12:05 pm

Thanks everyone!
I'm in the process of getting the house cleaned out..House goes up for sale on March 26th..
I got pre-qualified for a loan for another house the other day.. So as soon as I leave here I'll
start looking for a new home!
I can live here until somebody buys it...So after March 26th it could be days, weeks, months, or even years...
Once I get the house cleaned out and stuff put in storage I can relax some... I'm leaving just what I
need to live on here in the house then I'll move that out when someone buys the house....
ok see you guys soon! Very Happy

Thanks!

Deep Sea Diver
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 10:25 pm

Stressful times Jim, but you do seem to have some of the issues sorted out at least.
Stay strong, and be sure to take care of yourself now, .....things will work out.

Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 9:38 pm

Best of luck with it Jim. You'll get to the other side of all this eventually.

Kev.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 12:26 pm

I'm still kicking! Been working day and night cleaning, painting, hauling stuff out of here that I do not need.. Then after house is sold I'll haul the rest out...
Thank you everyone!
As soon as I get everything done I'll be back on here to post... Very Happy

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 2:46 pm

Keeping yourself busy might help Jim? I hope you are doing okay cheers

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 8:39 pm

Glad to hear you're making progress, but it does sound like a lot of hard work.

Best of luck to you!

Wasn't there anything she wanted from the house? Just walked away?
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 5:43 pm

Because of this CoronaVirus and restrictions my house has been delayed from going up for sale....
So I have no idea when the house will go up for sale now???? Before this Coronavirus stuff happened my wife signed a paper that stated she can not file for alimony or spousal support and she must pay her own debt after house is sold...My lawyer made up the letter and she signed it... SO I do not care how long this house sits now...LOL...I can live here until it sells... Our economy is unstable right now and a crazy disease thats killing people... SO might be here awhile... But who knows...???
I'm almost done cleaning out the house of things I'm not using..Putting in storage...etc.

Thanks everyone!

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 7:03 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Because of this CoronaVirus and restrictions my house has been delayed from going up for sale....
So I have no idea when the house will go up for sale now???? Before this Coronavirus stuff happened my wife signed a paper that stated she can not file for alimony or spousal support and she must pay her own debt after house is sold...My lawyer made up the letter and she signed it... SO I do not care how long this house sits now...LOL...I can live here until it sells... Our economy is unstable right now and a crazy disease thats killing people... SO might be here awhile... But who knows...???
I'm almost done cleaning out the house of things I'm not using..Putting in storage...etc.

Thanks everyone!

Stay safe Jim! Very Happy

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 5:02 pm

I'm staying safe Dal! Very Happy
I'm done working on the house inside and out...House will not go up for sale until May or later because of this Coronavirus ... Very Happy So a bad thing has turned into a blessing for me... Very Happy
I have good friends both here and on this Ammo forum, a few different woman cooking me stuff to eat during the week...
Life is basically good right now! lol!

I did recently lose my pet parakeet of 18 years though...Miss that little guys chirps and whistles...:-(

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 6:11 pm

The house to yourself, a harem of women "cooking" for you... sounds like you're weathering this storm pretty well, all things considered!
Wink

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 10:35 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
The house to yourself, a harem of women "cooking" for you... sounds like you're weathering this storm pretty well, all things considered!
Wink

Wow, Jim, that's the way to do it!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
Deep Sea Diver
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 10:58 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
So a bad thing has turned into a blessing for me... Very Happy
I have good friends both here and on this Ammo forum, a few different woman cooking me stuff to eat during the week...
Life is basically good right now!  lol!
Amazing how despite our darkest imaginings, things sometimes manage to work out.
Use this time to relax and regather your strength Jim. I know the past has been very stressful for you.

Sorry to hear of the loss of your little feathered friend though  Sad .

Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 10:01 pm

Good to see this worrying global situation has had a silver lining of sorts for you Jim.
That buys you valuable time to sort it all out in many ways, both physically and mentally.

Good to hear.

Kev.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sad times for me!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: