ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures
 
HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Sad times for me!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
inntruderr61
Moderator
inntruderr61

Posts : 7980
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 59
Location : Pennsylvania USA

Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 12:05 pm

Thanks everyone!
I'm in the process of getting the house cleaned out..House goes up for sale on March 26th..
I got pre-qualified for a loan for another house the other day.. So as soon as I leave here I'll
start looking for a new home!
I can live here until somebody buys it...So after March 26th it could be days, weeks, months, or even years...
Once I get the house cleaned out and stuff put in storage I can relax some... I'm leaving just what I
need to live on here in the house then I'll move that out when someone buys the house....
ok see you guys soon! Very Happy

Thanks!

_________________
JIM...  
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
Talking Commander
LeStryge

Posts : 1916
Join date : 2019-05-15
Location : Most Easterly Point of OZ

Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 10:25 pm

Stressful times Jim, but you do seem to have some of the issues sorted out at least.
Stay strong, and be sure to take care of yourself now, .....things will work out.

_________________
Sad times for me! - Page 3 Aml1bw
Back to top Go down
Dreadnought
Moderator
Dreadnought

Posts : 290
Join date : 2017-07-10
Age : 51

Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 9:38 pm

Best of luck with it Jim. You'll get to the other side of all this eventually.

_________________
Real heroes don't die... they just reload.

Kev.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
Moderator
inntruderr61

Posts : 7980
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 59
Location : Pennsylvania USA

Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 12:26 pm

I'm still kicking! Been working day and night cleaning, painting, hauling stuff out of here that I do not need.. Then after house is sold I'll haul the rest out...
Thank you everyone!
As soon as I get everything done I'll be back on here to post... Very Happy

_________________
JIM...  
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 13913
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 47
Location : Birmingham, England

Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 2:46 pm

Keeping yourself busy might help Jim? I hope you are doing okay cheers

_________________
Sad times for me! - Page 3 Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
Online
gibri
Admin
gibri

Posts : 3287
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 65
Location : Mishawaka, Indiana United States

Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 8:39 pm

Glad to hear you're making progress, but it does sound like a lot of hard work.

Best of luck to you!

Wasn't there anything she wanted from the house? Just walked away?
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
Moderator
inntruderr61

Posts : 7980
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 59
Location : Pennsylvania USA

Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 5:43 pm

Because of this CoronaVirus and restrictions my house has been delayed from going up for sale....
So I have no idea when the house will go up for sale now???? Before this Coronavirus stuff happened my wife signed a paper that stated she can not file for alimony or spousal support and she must pay her own debt after house is sold...My lawyer made up the letter and she signed it... SO I do not care how long this house sits now...LOL...I can live here until it sells... Our economy is unstable right now and a crazy disease thats killing people... SO might be here awhile... But who knows...???
I'm almost done cleaning out the house of things I'm not using..Putting in storage...etc.

Thanks everyone!

_________________
JIM...  
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 13913
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 47
Location : Birmingham, England

Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 7:03 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Because of this CoronaVirus and restrictions my house has been delayed from going up for sale....
So I have no idea when the house will go up for sale now???? Before this Coronavirus stuff happened my wife signed a paper that stated she can not file for alimony or spousal support and she must pay her own debt after house is sold...My lawyer made up the letter and she signed it... SO I do not care how long this house sits now...LOL...I can live here until it sells... Our economy is unstable right now and a crazy disease thats killing people... SO might be here awhile... But who knows...???
I'm almost done cleaning out the house of things I'm not using..Putting in storage...etc.

Thanks everyone!

Stay safe Jim! Very Happy

_________________
Sad times for me! - Page 3 Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
Online
inntruderr61
Moderator
inntruderr61

Posts : 7980
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 59
Location : Pennsylvania USA

Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 5:02 pm

I'm staying safe Dal! Very Happy
I'm done working on the house inside and out...House will not go up for sale until May or later because of this Coronavirus ... Very Happy So a bad thing has turned into a blessing for me... Very Happy
I have good friends both here and on this Ammo forum, a few different woman cooking me stuff to eat during the week...
Life is basically good right now! lol!

I did recently lose my pet parakeet of 18 years though...Miss that little guys chirps and whistles...:-(




_________________
JIM...  
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

Posts : 1937
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : South-Central Utah, USA

Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 6:11 pm

The house to yourself, a harem of women "cooking" for you... sounds like you're weathering this storm pretty well, all things considered!
Wink

_________________
WE ALL BLAME DAL!
... DAVE

Sparklebudgie likes this post

Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

Posts : 3287
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 65
Location : Mishawaka, Indiana United States

Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 10:35 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
The house to yourself, a harem of women "cooking" for you... sounds like you're weathering this storm pretty well, all things considered!
Wink


Wow, Jim, that's the way to do it!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
Talking Commander
LeStryge

Posts : 1916
Join date : 2019-05-15
Location : Most Easterly Point of OZ

Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 10:58 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
So a bad thing has turned into a blessing for me... Very Happy
I have good friends both here and on this Ammo forum, a few different woman cooking me stuff to eat during the week...
Life is basically good right now!  lol!
Amazing how despite our darkest imaginings, things sometimes manage to work out.
Use this time to relax and regather your strength Jim. I know the past has been very stressful for you.

Sorry to hear of the loss of your little feathered friend though  Sad .

_________________
Sad times for me! - Page 3 Aml1bw
Back to top Go down
Dreadnought
Moderator
Dreadnought

Posts : 290
Join date : 2017-07-10
Age : 51

Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 10:01 pm

Good to see this worrying global situation has had a silver lining of sorts for you Jim.
That buys you valuable time to sort it all out in many ways, both physically and mentally.

Good to hear.

_________________
Real heroes don't die... they just reload.

Kev.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
Moderator
inntruderr61

Posts : 7980
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 59
Location : Pennsylvania USA

Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 2:30 pm

Thanks guys! Very Happy

Hi fellows, things still closed here due to Coronavirus so house is still NOT up for sell yet...
I've had enough time to get things settled in my head...So I'm ready at anytime to start
a new chapter in my life! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

SO how are all you fine folks doing???

_________________
JIM...  
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 13913
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 47
Location : Birmingham, England

Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 2:40 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Thanks guys! Very Happy

Hi fellows, things still closed here due to Coronavirus so house is still NOT up for sell yet...
I've had enough time to get things settled in my head...So I'm ready at anytime to start
a new chapter in my life! Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

SO how are all you fine folks doing???

That's great to hear Jim! things are all good here at BAM HQ!

_________________
Sad times for me! - Page 3 Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
Online
somekindajoe
Green Beret
somekindajoe

Posts : 2438
Join date : 2012-11-14
Age : 58
Location : London

Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 3:03 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:

I've had enough time to get things settled in my head...So I'm ready at anytime to start
a new chapter in my life! Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Good to hear Jim!

_________________
Sad times for me! - Page 3 SKJ_Sig_1

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Moderator
Prof Gangrene Fan

Posts : 7036
Join date : 2012-11-11

Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 3:06 pm

I’m doing alright thanks Jim.

_________________
Sad times for me! - Page 3 PGF-Sig
Back to top Go down
Online
gibri
Admin
gibri

Posts : 3287
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 65
Location : Mishawaka, Indiana United States

Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 10:06 pm

Sounds like a great positive mental attitude Jim!

Glad to hear things are working out for you, you deserve it!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
Talking Commander
LeStryge

Posts : 1916
Join date : 2019-05-15
Location : Most Easterly Point of OZ

Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 11:10 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Thanks guys! Very Happy
So I'm ready at anytime to start
a new chapter in my life! Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
SO how are all you fine folks doing???
Glad to hear your mind-set has improved Jim! I wish you all the best for your next step in life


How am I doing you ask? 
Well, whilst I'm not going through a divorce as you are, I have sold my much-loved house and am in the process of downsizing. 
The packing up, as well as the disposing of so much of my collections etc. I've found very stressful!

_________________
Sad times for me! - Page 3 Aml1bw
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
Moderator
inntruderr61

Posts : 7980
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 59
Location : Pennsylvania USA

Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2020 12:13 am

Great to hear from you all! Very Happy
My house went up for sell this past Monday. Had about 6 families looking
at it so far but no takers yet.
I'm glad Ammo is still rockin! cheers cheers cheers

_________________
JIM...  
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
Moderator
inntruderr61

Posts : 7980
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 59
Location : Pennsylvania USA

Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 5:26 pm

miss you all!
I'm still kicking... Very Happy Still here in the house...
Getting hot out so been running around... Very Happy
I have all my Gijoe stuff packed away for when I have to move so really have not been doing
anything in the Joe Dept.

I hope everyone is doing well!

_________________
JIM...  
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
Talking Commander
LeStryge

Posts : 1916
Join date : 2019-05-15
Location : Most Easterly Point of OZ

Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 11:14 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
I have all my Gijoe stuff packed away for when I have to move so really have not been doing
anything in the Joe Dept.
We would seem to be at the exact same stage as far as the "Joe Dept" Jim!
I take possession of my smaller house on this coming Tuesday.
Isn't it amazing how you seem to come up with the best ideas for photos and scenarios while you don't have access to your cast?
There are a couple of photos I'm very eager to create.

_________________
Sad times for me! - Page 3 Aml1bw
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 13913
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 47
Location : Birmingham, England

Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 8:06 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
miss you all!
I'm still kicking... Very Happy Still here in the house...
Getting hot out so been running around... Very Happy
I have all my Gijoe stuff packed away for when I have to move so really have not been doing
anything in the Joe Dept.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Good to hear your doing okay Jim! Look after yourself cheers cheers

_________________
Sad times for me! - Page 3 Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
Online
inntruderr61
Moderator
inntruderr61

Posts : 7980
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 59
Location : Pennsylvania USA

Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2020 8:11 pm

Hey I know what you mean..I hope you are well and adjusting to your new home... Very Happy

LeStryge wrote:
inntruderr61 wrote:
I have all my Gijoe stuff packed away for when I have to move so really have not been doing
anything in the Joe Dept.
We would seem to be at the exact same stage as far as the "Joe Dept" Jim!
I take possession of my smaller house on this coming Tuesday.
Isn't it amazing how you seem to come up with the best ideas for photos and scenarios while you don't have access to your cast?
There are a couple of photos I'm very eager to create.

_________________
JIM...  
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
Moderator
inntruderr61

Posts : 7980
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 59
Location : Pennsylvania USA

Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2020 8:15 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
inntruderr61 wrote:
miss you all!
I'm still kicking... Very Happy Still here in the house...
Getting hot out so been running around... Very Happy
I have all my Gijoe stuff packed away for when I have to move so really have not been doing
anything in the Joe Dept.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Good to hear your doing okay Jim! Look after yourself cheers cheers


Thanks Dal! Someone has bought my house..So if things go good for the buyer I'll have to move soon..
To where I have no idea yet... Shocked
Fun times coming until I find another house... affraid

_________________
JIM...  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Sad times for me! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad times for me!   Sad times for me! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Sad times for me!
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: