Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Action Man 40th Battle of Britain Pilot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the_pauley
Mine Detection
the_pauley

Action Man 40th Battle of Britain Pilot Empty
PostSubject: Action Man 40th Battle of Britain Pilot   Action Man 40th Battle of Britain Pilot Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 10:22 am

FOR SALE: Action Man 40th Battle of Britain Pilot (Mint/as new, on card)

£80 + £7.80 UK signed for/insured delivery. Overseas buyers contact me for postage price.

Only two of these on eBay at the moment both priced at £100, so mine is priced well under that to sell quickly.

Paypal payment in UK £ funds by Paypal 'Gift'/'Friends & Family' or by Paypal 'Goods & Services' and you pay the Paypal charges.

PLEASE NOTE: Uniform is shown on figure for display purposes only. Sale is for the unopened carded item and does NOT include the figure.

Action Man 40th Battle of Britain Pilot Battle

Action Man 40th Battle of Britain Pilot Battle-of-Britain-Pilot-Realistic-Hair-Gripping-Hands-FILEm

Action Man 40th Battle of Britain Pilot Battle-of-Britain-Pilot-Realistic-Hair-Gripping-Hands-1-F

Action Man 40th Battle of Britain Pilot Battle-of-Britain-Pilot-Realistic-Hair-Gripping-Hands-2-F
Back to top Go down
the_pauley
Mine Detection
the_pauley

Action Man 40th Battle of Britain Pilot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Man 40th Battle of Britain Pilot   Action Man 40th Battle of Britain Pilot Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 11:26 pm

SOLD
Back to top Go down

Action Man 40th Battle of Britain Pilot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Stores :: For Sale/Trade - Everything Must Go!-
Jump to: