Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Adventures of G.I.Joe - 'L'origine de NoFace!' Part Two

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AManfromcoalville
SCRAMBLE PILOT

PostSubject: The Adventures of G.I.Joe - 'L'origine de NoFace!' Part Two   Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:07 pm

Jean-Paul and his Captain were never seen again.

The first clue that Joe found to help him realise that he was on the correct trail was a Legionnaires cap, and Kepi.

The next clue - a rumbling of the ground beneath him, convinced him he had come to the right place!

Joe had done his research well. The information contained in the wall paintings confirmed it.

Looking closely, Joe saw a drawing in the painting of someone he had no wish to meet... Jehanri, a Pharaoh's personal bodyguard.

Way back in time, Prince Pepihumen, would have been the youngest, ruling pharaoh in history. His enemies poisoned him when he was seven years old.
His body guard, and personal protector, Jehanri, vowed to rip off his own face, so that he could pursue the enemies of his Royal Master, through-out the after-life, undetected, and unrecognizable.

Whilst the body of the young Prince was being prepared for burial, Jehanri, kept his vow, and removed his own face. As he lay fading from this world, the undertakers carried out his previous instructions to melt his bones, wrap them in bandages, and intern them in a tiny coffin, alongside his beloved master.

It is said, that the curse uttered whilst the coffin was sealed, would enable Jehanri to resume his former strength, but with a rodents ability to get through the tiniest cracks in the pavements and walls.

Joe made his way towards the underground lights..

The narrow passageways were next...

Joe halted, as the ground and walls began to rumble...

Joe came to the rope bridge, and began to feel uncomfortable as he picked up a broken spade, and realised who the last person to have used it was... and there on the bridge, was the prize...

A military back pack crammed with gems... a bonus for the local museum scientists!

Joe was half way back across the bridge when he sensed he was in trouble! BIG trouble!

His only resource was the spade. He waited for The Mummy to get nearer... and nearer... then with all his strength, he turned and powered the implement towards his assailant!

It worked... at least, for a moment or two, the thing was knocked off balance....

giving Joe the invaluable time to gain ground, and power the ATV back into action!

He was steaming home, as fast as those wheels would let him!!!! Another narrow escape by G.I. Joe?

SPECIAL MENTION. Joes' hair by FLOCKTASTIC - and he is!!!! Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of G.I.Joe - 'L'origine de NoFace!' Part Two   Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:21 am

Outstanding Part Two of The Adventures of G.I.Joe - 'L'origine de NoFace! story AManfromcoalville, your photography and your close up shots are fantastic still on Part Two. Your G.I.Joe handing a military back pack crammed with gems to the local museum scientists was a very great thing to do.

Outstanding Part Two AManfromcoalville!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of G.I.Joe - 'L'origine de NoFace!' Part Two   Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:13 am

awesome mate, most enjoyable my friend. Great photos too cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost recon
French Resistance

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of G.I.Joe - 'L'origine de NoFace!' Part Two   Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:04 pm

Great art work & fantastic work. Really clever in how you have done this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danthecoat
Australian Jungle Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of G.I.Joe - 'L'origine de NoFace!' Part Two   Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:23 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

We have so many talented people here and thats great for a Vamaholic like myself Smile

Great stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REDDOG1
Flock Head

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of G.I.Joe - 'L'origine de NoFace!' Part Two   Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:40 pm

I rememeber this just as awsome as the first time around......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of G.I.Joe - 'L'origine de NoFace!' Part Two   Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Nice work Jim! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bond007ca
Armoured Car Commander

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of G.I.Joe - 'L'origine de NoFace!' Part Two   Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:38 am

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

Cheers Mate!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walter1965
Ski Patrol

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of G.I.Joe - 'L'origine de NoFace!' Part Two   Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:58 pm

Outstanding!! Thanks for sharing your story board.....You are much braver than I using live fire....Great affects..!! Walter cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
gibri
French Resistance

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of G.I.Joe - 'L'origine de NoFace!' Part Two   Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:42 am

Vive le NoFace...

I'm not sure I want to know what happened to Joe when he got home. affraid affraid affraid

I love these NoFace comics, Jim, they are each masterpieces in their own right, but I do need to say that it is a little troubling with NoFace getting the better of Joe or Action Man every time! Evil or Very Mad Wink Twisted Evil

Brian
cheers lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of G.I.Joe - 'L'origine de NoFace!' Part Two   

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of G.I.Joe - 'L'origine de NoFace!' Part Two
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1