ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TOM K HQ Backyard Landing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

TOM K HQ Backyard Landing Empty
PostSubject: TOM K HQ Backyard Landing   TOM K HQ Backyard Landing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 6:37 am

This self-isolating thing has some positives... on a nice crisp and frosty Spring morning... got a chance to setup the Action Man Pursuit Craft setup, that my buddy in Wisconsin bought in the UK and asked me to handle for him.

Ryker has landed...
TOM K HQ Backyard Landing 49695937328_d769983d61_oBackyardLanding01 by Thomas K Jones, on Flickr

TOM K HQ Backyard Landing 49696780462_5022505923_oBackyardLanding02 by Thomas K Jones, on Flickr

TOM K HQ Backyard Landing 49695937268_a9940705f1_oBackyardLanding03 by Thomas K Jones, on Flickr

TOM K HQ Backyard Landing 49695937253_50801b1610_oBackyardLanding04 by Thomas K Jones, on Flickr

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: TOM K HQ Backyard Landing   TOM K HQ Backyard Landing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 7:49 am

Fantastic pics Ralph, and great too see you posting! The PR was always one of my fave vehicles as a kid, I still have mine too. It's hanging from the ceiling in the vam room cheers Will it be staying at Tom K HQ?
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: TOM K HQ Backyard Landing   TOM K HQ Backyard Landing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 9:13 am

Great pics Ralph. Dale is going to love an Action Man green Pursuit Craft!

Is it me or does Ryker always look worried? This time he's obviously worried Tom is going to ask him to personally deliver the PC to wisconsin. In that open cockpit it's going to be one draughty trans-Atlantic flight! lol!

I've learnt to love the Persuit craft. It's after my time VAM-wise and I remember thinking it looked lame but then I helped my little brother build his one on xmas day 1978 and I realised what great play value it had.

TOM K HQ Backyard Landing IMG-2326-zps0fbb4e45

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: TOM K HQ Backyard Landing   TOM K HQ Backyard Landing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm

Excellent action poses and some great shots of a fun vehicle!

Because of the size, I can't imagine that too many of these survived intact over the years. This one appears to be in excellent condition!

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: TOM K HQ Backyard Landing   TOM K HQ Backyard Landing Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 2:59 am

Totally cool vehicle with tons of play value. Excellent pics, thanks for taking the time off work especially to take these pics!

I always love the Action Man military green vehicles. Over here we got a lot of yellow and orange which is okay, but good old Army Green is still my first love.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TOM K HQ Backyard Landing   TOM K HQ Backyard Landing Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 5:29 am

Great plaything!
Now I want one too!
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: TOM K HQ Backyard Landing   TOM K HQ Backyard Landing Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 9:28 am

gibri wrote:

I always love the Action Man military green vehicles. Over here we got a lot of yellow and orange which is okay, but good old Army Green is still my first love.

Bob Brechin has said Palitoy did consider making an Action Man version of the MSV but then decided against it! Rolling Eyes

Imagine...a green MSV..... Sad  Sad  Sad

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOM K HQ Backyard Landing   TOM K HQ Backyard Landing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOM K HQ Backyard Landing
Page 1 of 1