ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE EXPANDABLES!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AManfromcoalville
Flock Head
AManfromcoalville

THE EXPANDABLES! Empty
PostSubject: THE EXPANDABLES!   THE EXPANDABLES! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:25 am

Oh my... the wife made me sit through The Expendables Two last night Laughing Laughing Laughing

She loves Action Films (When they're done right, she says!) Apart from the odd funny line paying homage to when Stallone and Arnie etc ruled Hollywood, it was pulling teeth for me.

This was my reaction to when The Expendables one came out!!!

THE EXPANDABLES! Airexpandable

THE EXPANDABLES! Biggerthanevere
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

THE EXPANDABLES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE EXPANDABLES!   THE EXPANDABLES! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:47 am

lol! , fantastic Jim !!. I too have seen the expenables 2 as well, I wish I had not lol!
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

THE EXPANDABLES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE EXPANDABLES!   THE EXPANDABLES! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:02 pm

Fantastic images Jim & very funny. I fully agree on the film , a flick that revolves around pensioners saving the world from tyrany. Not great viewing to say the least. Stallone , Arnie & Rourke should really accept their age & disappear from screen to go play golf.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

THE EXPANDABLES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE EXPANDABLES!   THE EXPANDABLES! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:50 pm

he he lol!
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

THE EXPANDABLES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE EXPANDABLES!   THE EXPANDABLES! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:04 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

THE EXPANDABLES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE EXPANDABLES!   THE EXPANDABLES! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE EXPANDABLES!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Comics & Photo Stories :: 1/6 Scale Comics & Stories-
Jump to: