Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome Rikard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Welcome Rikard Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Rikard   Welcome Rikard Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 9:52 am

Welcome to ammo Rikard! Looking forward too your future posts! Dive in and have fun cheers cheers cheers

New Recruit

Welcome Rikard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Rikard   Welcome Rikard Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 10:00 am

Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to seeing people’s collections and discussing my particular interest which is the original painted head action man era
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Welcome Rikard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Rikard   Welcome Rikard Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 10:25 am

Rikard wrote:
Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to seeing people’s collections and discussing my particular interest which is the original painted head action man era

bounce bounce bounce Fantastic! we have a section devoted to completely vintage collections, i am sure you will find many items of interest in there cheers cheers

Prof Gangrene Fan

Welcome Rikard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Rikard   Welcome Rikard Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 12:34 pm

Welcome Rikard to ammo. Looking forward to seeing your painted head action man collection.

Admin
Beatlefan

Welcome Rikard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Rikard   Welcome Rikard Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 4:35 pm

Hi Rikard, welcome to AMMO!

Welcome Rikard Volgan10
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

Welcome Rikard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Rikard   Welcome Rikard Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2020 12:14 pm

Welcome to AMMO Rikard look forward to seeing your collection and discussing PHs Very Happy

Welcome Rikard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Rikard   Welcome Rikard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Rikard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Welcome All New Members To A.M.M.O.-
Jump to: