ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter seven: How to get back the diseased gas canisters from the police.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter seven: How to get back the diseased gas canisters from the police. Empty
PostSubject: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter seven: How to get back the diseased gas canisters from the police.   Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter seven: How to get back the diseased gas canisters from the police. Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 12:45 pm

Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter seven: How to get back the diseased gas canisters from the police. CC21-CFCB-B0-E4-4978-8-B8-E-21838400-D447
Seven months have passed since Gangrene’s  last attempt at being hailed as a  world class villain or “the” world class villain.  His attempt was to set demands on World Leaders  and ensure that they would give him, and his Council of G, anything they wanted.  His demands were such that if they did not comply with his wishes he would release the canisters of noxious fumes on their country.  Unfortunately for Gangrene the canisters were now in the hands of the police no thanks to Robotic Firing Fist. Robotic Fist’s contact, Max, had been pulled over by Road Traffic Police. The inside of his van was thoroughly searched and the gas canisters were found and confiscated. “Mmm! I think it’s time for me to surface again and make my bid for evil notoriety. I wish to go down in history as “the most evil villain” of the century. I now have  the manpower to take over the World, muahahaha!  I’ll  start by getting back my diseased gas canisters from the police and, if I achieve that,  then I’ll let the police and all  world leaders know that it is I, “Professor Gangrene”, that is in possession of them. Now is the time for me to speak with No Face. I’ll tell him that it is my intention to get my gas canisters back. This is crucial to my plan and I will  see if he can come up with any ideas. As Robotic Firing Fist messed the original plan up  by hiring that pick up driver Max, I have no intention of involving him in my plans.  He is a liability I feel and do not wish to take any risks this time. In fact I have no further use for this waste of space. His is now expendable.

Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter seven: How to get back the diseased gas canisters from the police. 9348-D2-B0-25-E4-4-D6-C-8-E7-F-42743-BF7333-C
Gangrene tells  No Face of his desire to take back the gas canisters from the Police. He also asks No Face if he has any suggestions on how this may be achieved.  No Face comes up with a plan fairly quickly. He tells Gangrene  that he could impersonate a hazardous chemicals disposal engineer. He would also require the assistance of Captain Bludd and one of Gangrene’s henchmen. After we retrieved the canisters we will transport them back to you Gangrene.”

Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter seven: How to get back the diseased gas canisters from the police. DD7-D6842-FE81-4791-9-CC6-2-AF11-FA0-CE9-B
Gangrene brings in Captain Bludd and one of his henchmen.  He explains to them that No Face has come up with a plan to retrieve the canisters.

To be continued

Last edited by Prof Gangrene Fan on Tue May 26, 2020 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter seven: How to get back the diseased gas canisters from the police. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter seven: How to get back the diseased gas canisters from the police.   Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter seven: How to get back the diseased gas canisters from the police. Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 4:06 pm

Great stuff Alex! and good too see the new room too!
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter seven: How to get back the diseased gas canisters from the police.   Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter seven: How to get back the diseased gas canisters from the police. Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 8:09 pm

Good to see Gangrene and the Gangrene gang back in action!

Sounds like a reasonable plan. What could possibly go wrong?

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter seven: How to get back the diseased gas canisters from the police.   Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter seven: How to get back the diseased gas canisters from the police. Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 8:42 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Great stuff Alex! and good too see the new room too!

Thank you very much for your comments Dal.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter seven: How to get back the diseased gas canisters from the police.   Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter seven: How to get back the diseased gas canisters from the police. Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 8:42 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Good to see Gangrene and the Gangrene gang back in action!

Sounds like a reasonable plan. What could possibly go wrong?

Thanks for your comments Dave.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter seven: How to get back the diseased gas canisters from the police.   Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter seven: How to get back the diseased gas canisters from the police. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter seven: How to get back the diseased gas canisters from the police.
Page 1 of 1