ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Action Man on Bargain Hunt.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Action Man on Bargain Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Action Man on Bargain Hunt.   Action Man on Bargain Hunt. Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 10:56 am

I was watching a new episode of one of my favourite tv programs called Bargain Hunt. As I was watching it all of a sudden I spotted our greatest hero of them all Action Man so I paused and taking a couple of pictures of him so here he is Action Man on Bargain Hunt.
Action Man on Bargain Hunt. 2-C297511-5-AB1-45-D2-9-E78-1740087-D251-D

Action Man on Bargain Hunt. 45429-A83-9157-4-DE4-B934-B9-C89583-A4-C0

It’s not the first time I’ve seen Action Man spotted on Bargain Hunt, I see him pop up now and again on Bargain Hunt.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

Action Man on Bargain Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Man on Bargain Hunt.   Action Man on Bargain Hunt. Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 4:38 pm

Is that gadget behind Action Man an electric space heater? It would be interesting to remove the probably dangerous heating coils and install lamp sockets instead. That odd retro-futuristic case would make an interesting light fixture.

Normally I am not a fan of "destroying" vintage items for decorative purposes, but modern electric heaters are much more efficient (and less dangerous), and this particular item is probably of more value for its aesthetics than its functionality today. Also, it would likely be possible to remove the entire interior without damaging it, if you did want to restore the heating element.

Too many questions about some old gadget that you only saw in passing on a television program, isn't it. Embarassed

Action Man on Bargain Hunt.
Page 1 of 1