Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kitbash: Intruder Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
the_pauley
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)

PostSubject: Kitbash: Intruder Hunter   Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:58 am

A while ago I acquired an Intruder figure. Lucky me, I know.

But let's face it. What can you do with an Intruder? I know - hunt it down and kill it dead! Smile

So to carry out the task, my latest kitbash - The Intruder Hunter...

The 'bash was born out of yet another trawl through the spares box and pulling out odd pieces of kit that had been lying unused for ages. The idea was sparked when I realised how good the black sweater looked with the camo pants....

Sweater is from the French Resistance fighter set, trousers are from the Action Man Eagle Eye Basic Soldier figure and boots are from the Action Pilot basic figure...

Shoulder holster is from the French Resistance Fighter set with the Lebel pistol replaced by a standard Hasbro Colt 45. Knuckle knife is from the Australian Jungle Fighter set and the scabbard is by Cotswold, the only non-Hasbro/Palitoy piece of kit in the 'bash. It is attached to a standard issue web belt. I originally had the belt on top of the sweater, but the shoulder holster and the belt seemed too much together, so I hid the belt under the sweater...

SIG Rifle is from the Action Man Equipment Centre card and seemed an appropriately serious looking piece of hardware for hunting down monsters...

Red binoculars are from the Sabotage set and the cap is from the Action Man Royal Marines Mountain and Arctic set (late issue version)...

Look out! He's behind you...

Even squat, pig--ugly trolls need love too...

One thing I can't make my mind up on. Does that sweater need an Adventure Team insignia on the left breast or not?

All modelled on a 40th Adventurer. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: Intruder Hunter   Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:33 am

lol! I love your bashes! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: Intruder Hunter   Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:33 am

I am really really liking your latest kitbash - The Intruder Hunter Very Happy Very Happy,
first off I think the black sweater compliments his camo pants, what enhances the figure is the small detail of like the Shoulder holster, Knuckle knife with scabbard, Red binoculars and the cap. His SIG Rifle is serious Amazing piece of hardware Very Happy , it will definitely be great for hunting down them monsters.

Liking your photo shots as well particularly the last one Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost recon
Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: Intruder Hunter   Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:29 am

Another great bash Pauley & as long as this lil fella is going around killing Intruder figures off. I say he is THE single , most brilliant lil fella on the planet !!
Not to say of course that I dislike the Intruder lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry McTavish
Action Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: Intruder Hunter   Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:49 am

Its like cooking, a little bit of this and a dash of that with a sprinkling of something else and walla a very fine fella indeed. Smile
When he's finished with the Intruder, if he's not to busy, maybe he could take care of the werewolf problem in Ackies neck of the woods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: Intruder Hunter   Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:59 am

He is a real corker mate !! looks fantastic. I think as far as the AT sticker for his sweater goes, that my friend is your descion, but an awesome bash no the less cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparkys6887
SAS Underwater Attack

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: Intruder Hunter   Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:33 am

Yep the jumper goes really well with the camo's and the whole bash is just superb. I won't be copying your Intruder Hunter though, Jemma my 4 year old would never forgive me. She'd be very happy if I started a sanctuary for Un-loved Intruders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.creativecounselling.net
TALLY HO
NAVY FROGMAN

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: Intruder Hunter   Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:07 pm

again , great idea .............keep them coming
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: Intruder Hunter   

Back to top Go down

Kitbash: Intruder Hunter