ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangrene’s time in jail: Chapter 1: While I’m inside.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Gangrene’s time in jail: Chapter 1: While I’m inside. Empty
PostSubject: Gangrene’s time in jail: Chapter 1: While I’m inside.   Gangrene’s time in jail: Chapter 1: While I’m inside. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 10:10 am

Gangrene’s time in jail: Chapter 1: While I’m inside. 37-C60-AA6-8230-4-ACA-BBC9-9-EC724922-E62
Gangrene and No Face who is disguised are sitting talking while being watched over by a Policeman in a Police question room.

Gangrene’s time in jail: Chapter 1: While I’m inside. D168-FE9-A-24-CD-46-D2-8-D40-BC9-BA1948904
“We can speak openly to each other in front of Alistair because I’m paying him to look the other way whilst we are having this conversation. First off, where the f**k were you when I was caught with three of the diseased gas canisters? One of my henchman was  killed by Action Man whilst he was transporting the  other canister. All the remaining henchman were in their dormatory when Action Man threw sleeping gas grenades  into the room. This knocked them out for several hours.”

Gangrene’s time in jail: Chapter 1: While I’m inside. 5-E95-E225-68-DA-4-E69-B83-A-A140-B48717-F5
“To answer your question Professor Gangrene, I was in my room having some downtime. I was lying on my bed listening to my heavy metal music with headphones on.  That is the reason why I didn’t hear Action Man enter the HQ.   As for the henchmen; they are not, as far as I am aware, my responsibility. Captain Sebastian Bludds is in charge of their supervision. Action Man must have chucked  the gas grenades into their sleeping accommodation whilst the night shift men  were still sleeping and  had not risen yet.   Therefore, I really don’t think Captain Bludd or myself  should be blamed. In fact I thought our HQ was undetectable and below the radar anyway.  Therefore how did Action Man manage to find it and  infiltrate our security in the first place. I’m trying my level best  to think of a way of breaking you out.  I’ll  also intend speaking to Captain Bludd to see if he has any ideas. Between the two of us we will definitely find the solution.”

Gangrene’s time in jail: Chapter 1: While I’m inside. A8-F25653-A5-D3-470-B-8-A15-8-A72964-FC492
“Your excuse for not knowing what happened and not  coming to my aid is believable  No Face.  I’m not  blaming Captain Bludd either.  I was the one who went off by myself to check that the diseased gas canisters were ready for transportation to their drop off points.  At the time I didn’t think I needed henchmen to assist me.   I too thought our HQ was undetectable to the Law authorities.  I want you to pass on a message to Captain Bludd. Whilst I’m stuck in jail,  I want him to take complete  control of the running of Gangrene Council.   I also wish  my son,  Samual,  to be his second in command.   Please also tell Captain Bludd   that I do  no hold him responsible for my capture and subsequent incarceration in prison.  I want, No Face, to find out anything you can about who this so called  “Action Man”  is.   When you have made your investigations I want you to  report back to me immediately. I look forward to your next visit.”

Gangrene’s time in jail: Chapter 1: While I’m inside. E9-AB7-EDB-2696-497-A-8180-A012-D58389-C1
No Face gets up from his chair and says,  “I’ll try and find out as much as I can about Action Man.  I have a contact who might know something about him.  I better go and pass on your instructions to Captain Bludd. I’ll  come back and visit you again real soon boss.”

TO BE CONTINUED

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s time in jail: Chapter 1: While I’m inside.   Gangrene’s time in jail: Chapter 1: While I’m inside. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 10:37 pm

I find this installment very interesting. No-Face seems to be the only member of Gangrene's forces who is willing to stand up to him and talk to him in a no nonsense, direct fashion. No-Face makes valid points which Gangrene seems to accept.

It was quite a surprise that Gangrene was willing to accept some of the responsibility for what happened, by going off on his own, and by being overly confident in the hidden nature of the compound.

My guess is that Gangrene will be instructing No-Face and Bludd to track down the security leak that allowed the compound to be discovered.

In the meantime, Gangrene seems confident that his associates will come up with a plan to help him to escape.

I wonder how this police guard, Alistair, will figure in to all of this. Will the money be enough for him to remain quiet?

As I said, very interesting installment in the way Gangrene is responding to the situation, and many possibilities are opened up regarding what could happen next.

The Authorities will need to move quickly, get Gangrene to trial, and get him locked up in maximum security or it will be too late!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s time in jail: Chapter 1: While I’m inside.   Gangrene’s time in jail: Chapter 1: While I’m inside. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 11:19 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
I find this installment very interesting. No-Face seems to be the only member of Gangrene's forces who is willing to stand up to him and talk to him in a no nonsense, direct fashion. No-Face makes valid points which Gangrene seems to accept.

It was quite a surprise that Gangrene was willing to accept some of the responsibility for what happened, by going off on his own, and by being overly confident in the hidden nature of the compound.

My guess is that Gangrene will be instructing No-Face and Bludd to track down the security leak that allowed the compound to be discovered.

In the meantime, Gangrene seems confident that his associates will come up with a plan to help him to escape.

I wonder how this police guard, Alistair, will figure in to all of this. Will the money be enough for him to remain quiet?

As I said, very interesting installment in the way Gangrene is responding to the situation, and many possibilities are opened up regarding what could happen next.

The Authorities will need to move quickly, get Gangrene to trial, and get him locked up in maximum security or it will be too late!

Thank you very much for your high praise comments and highly detailed analysis Dave.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s time in jail: Chapter 1: While I’m inside.   Gangrene’s time in jail: Chapter 1: While I’m inside. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 12:15 am

I too was more than surprised at Prof. Gangrene's magnanimous attitude. I thought he'd hit the roof!
Loved the "I hear nothing" look the cop maintains throughout the conversation.
Great photography Alex!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s time in jail: Chapter 1: While I’m inside.   Gangrene’s time in jail: Chapter 1: While I’m inside. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 7:52 am

It seems evil deeds are afoot in that interview! Looking forward too seeing what happens next bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s time in jail: Chapter 1: While I’m inside.   Gangrene’s time in jail: Chapter 1: While I’m inside. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 8:27 am

LeStryge wrote:
I too was more than surprised at Prof. Gangrene's magnanimous attitude. I thought he'd hit the roof!
Loved the "I hear nothing" look the cop maintains throughout the conversation.
Great photography Alex!

Thank you very much for your thoughts LeStryge.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s time in jail: Chapter 1: While I’m inside.   Gangrene’s time in jail: Chapter 1: While I’m inside. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 8:28 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
It seems evil deeds are afoot in that interview! Looking forward too seeing what happens next bounce bounce

Thanks for your comments Dal.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s time in jail: Chapter 1: While I’m inside.   Gangrene’s time in jail: Chapter 1: While I’m inside. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangrene’s time in jail: Chapter 1: While I’m inside.
Page 1 of 1