ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.

Go down 
+8
BAMComix
Kimono Troop Command
Professor Gangrene Fan
Beatlefan
FIELD STATION 42
gibri
Gunner Munro
somekindajoe
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Empty
PostSubject: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 7:00 pm

Okay so after Greg (onesixthwarrior) kindly agreed to let me make a clone version of his enhanced agent Tanya Sterling, and anyone who has been following my stories will know that BAM HQ's scientists have been busy developing clone technology. Having been granted access to the enhanced agents dna files, the scientists have been working overtime to create Tanya two enhanced sisters, or to give it its file name, "Project Genesis"
Basically these women are grown genetically with advanced abilities, strength, speed, etc. Basically female versions of Captain America, or like Max from Dark Angel, if anyone remembers that show? They have been highly trained in combat of all forms. Jake has allowed Jenna to add an set of enhanced agents to the her squad.
So too introduce the trio here they are, Tanya C. Sterling, Tami Ryan and Annabelle Cassidy.

Tanya.

BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 49760122348_0fd30d3081_c
BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 49790694017_6d79effc9d_c
BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 49841505072_ef388a749b_c
BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 49841200231_b2e6f90848_c
BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 49840655683_c92f99efb6_c

Tamara "Tami" Ryan.

BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 50054574577_a100f19674_c
BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 50054558337_1d768cb880_c
BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 50053721753_9b0fdc09ea_c
BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 50054538122_b15fdd5e95_c
BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 50054530582_94e6f660af_c

AnnaBelle Cassidy.

BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 50083510402_0cc8987ea9_c
BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 50083528427_e10e05a67c_c
BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 50083519792_57ea9bc541_c
BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 50082692963_eb53a312fb_c
BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 50083568022_4ee9eb4d50_c

Thanks for looking!

Sparklebudgie and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 7:25 pm

When I read 'Enhanced' I was wondering if it was abilities or bust size....

Shocked
Glad to see I wasn't disappointed!  lol! lol!

A TRIO of super soldier female agents? Jake doesn't do things by half. The enemies of BAM HQ had better watch out!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Kimono Troop Command likes this post

Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 7:53 pm

Crikey... Shocked not much body fat in them thar gals DNA code Laughing

I'm thinking Annabelle C looks the like she is the most combat ready Laughing

Thanks for sharing Dal -- keep cracking that DNA code lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 10:46 pm

Now those are somekindaenhancements!!!

You have to love modern medical science.

Great shots Dal, especially like the last one of Miss Cassidy looking down out of the jeep -- nice!

Top team!!!

cheers bounce cheers

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 7:55 am

somekindajoe wrote:
When I read 'Enhanced' I was wondering if it was abilities or bust size....
Shocked
Glad to see I wasn't disappointed!  lol! lol!

A TRIO of super soldier female agents? Jake doesn't do things by half. The enemies of BAM HQ had better watch out!

lol! lol! lol! Jake has given the go ahead for this project on Jenna's recommendation, will it pay off? time will tell I guess cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 7:56 am

Gunner Munro wrote:
Crikey... Shocked  not much body fat in them thar gals DNA code Laughing

I'm thinking Annabelle C looks the like she is the most combat ready Laughing

Thanks for sharing Dal -- keep cracking that DNA code lol! lol! lol!

Looks can be deceptive Steve, I hope the bad guys don't think that only Annabelle is combat ready, could be their downfall bounce bounce bounce .

Pleased you liked them
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 7:58 am

gibri wrote:
Now those are somekindaenhancements!!!

You have to love modern medical science.

Great shots Dal, especially like the last one of Miss Cassidy looking down out of the jeep -- nice!

Top team!!!

cheers  bounce  cheers

Dr Sid has worked wonder's with the early clone tech, combined with other elements such as the genetic enhancemen files from the U'S and mixing n a bit of "Super Hero" Dna. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 8:30 am

I really really liked how you introduced each of the trio. Tanya C. Sterling, Tami Ryan and Annabelle Cassidy.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 11:46 pm

The backstory has been interesting from a storytelling perspective, as it has been, and continues to be, gradually revealed in bits and pieces across BAM's "Tanya C." story arc. Adding interest is that some of the episodes have been collaborations with a member from another forum, so the backstory includes overlapping elements from both "worlds."

Here's the first of what are currently 7 installments, with more to come: https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t10843-bamcomix-new-agent-new-problems-chapter-one

As for "enhanced," without spoiling too much, these new agents are "clones" created in a genetic engineering lab, and demonstrate enhanced intelligence, dexterity, and strength over normal humans. They are implanted with curated "memories" which, in theory, provide them with the background they need for their missions without overly infringing on the privacy of the "sources" for the memories. The memory issue is developing in to an interesting sub-plot of the storyline.

The "enhanced appearance" of these agents seems to be a side effect of the physical and mental enhancements, rather than being the primary objective of the experiment.
Wink
BAM does an excellent job of integrating the seamless figs with MAM/VAM/JOE figures in his story setting, so the differences in style among the various figures is not distracting, and the emphasis is on the characters and the plot rather than on the figure types used to illustrate the story.

Whew, sorry! Sleep That was totally TL;DNR. (My penchant for rambling actually earned me a scolding on that other forum. Rolling Eyes )

Oh, and, as for these new agents, I am very much looking forward to seeing how these characters are introduced in to the story arc. Photographically, the uniforms are nicely detailed, and the scale of these seamless figs matches that of the 21st Century Jeep extremely well!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 9:19 am

Quote :
BAM's "Tanya C." story arc. Adding interest is that some of the episodes have been collaborations with a member from another forum, so the backstory includes overlapping elements from both "worlds."

Here's the first of what are currently 7 installments, with more to come: https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t10843-bamcomix-new-agent-new-problems-chapter-one

As for "enhanced," without spoiling too much, these new agents are "clones" created in a genetic engineering lab, and demonstrate enhanced intelligence, dexterity, and strength over normal humans. They are implanted with curated "memories" which, in theory, provide them with the background they need for their missions without overly infringing on the privacy of the "sources" for the memories. The memory issue is developing in to an interesting sub-plot of the storyline.

The "enhanced appearance" of these agents seems to be a side effect of the physical and mental enhancements, rather than being the primary objective of the experiment.
Wink

I know you're not a fan of the seamless figs, LeStryge, but to my eye, BAM does an excellent job of integrating the seamless figs with MAM/VAM/JOE figures in his story setting, so the differences in style among the various figures is not distracting, and the emphasis is on the characters and the plot rather than on the figure types used to illustrate the story.

Whew, sorry! Sleep That was totally TL;DNR. (My penchant for rambling actually earned me a scolding on that other forum. Rolling Eyes )

Oh, and, as for these new agents, I am very much looking forward to seeing how these characters are introduced in to the story arc. Photographically, the uniforms are nicely detailed, and the scale of these seamless figs matches that of the 21st Century Jeep extremely well!

You have summed it up perfectly Dave Very Happy . The enhanced title refers to their abilities, not their physical appearance, as I wrote, they are more like "super soldiers" sent in to save lives of countless ground troops being used in any particular assault.

I have always been keen in mixing figures, this probably stems back to my childhood when Jake's army then was made up of all figures, action man, redbox, mego and such, so as an adult now, it is just a natural progression. I must also say, that MiskatonicNIck was a huge influence, and we used to discuss this many times when he was still with us.
One thing I must point out here though, yes, I do not very often use mam figures, this is for me at least, I find them far too basic in movement to convey a story. This is only my opinion and i wouldn't dream of knocking the use of the figure used in anyone's story, ideas or even kitbashes. Professorgangreenfan for example always does such a superb story and use of the figures when he does his stories. Yes I do have a few mam bad guys, but mine are always upgraded to better bodies. I do however have one complete mam, who I call Sargent Stripes, and he is in charge of the mam division.

Don't worry Dave, their stories will be revealed as time goes on, it's just at the moment I am being kept busy with home life lol! lol! .

Last edited by Blondeactionman on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 11:23 am

Aw, I felt so touched when I read Professorgangreenfan for example always does such a superb story and use of the figures when he does his stories.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 12:11 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Aw, I felt so touched when I read Professorgangreenfan for example always does such a superb story and use of the figures when he does his stories.

It's true mate, your stories are always entertaining well thought out and enjoyable! you are a credit to ammo! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 5:19 pm

Nice team of enhanced agents Dal cheers

Very nicely kitted out as well mate cheers cheers

BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Volgan10
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 10:05 pm

Beatlefan wrote:
Nice team of enhanced agents Dal cheers

Very nicely kitted out as well mate cheers cheers

Cheers Richard! really pleased you liked them cheers
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 11:00 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:

It's true mate, your stories are always entertaining well thought out and enjoyable! you are a credit to ammo! bounce bounce

I agree - totally terrific !! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2020 2:58 am

Gunner Munro wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:
Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:

I agree - totally terrific !! cheers cheers

aww shucks, thanks Gunner.

GERMAN STORMTROOPER
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 2:04 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
              Okay so after Greg (onesixthwarrior) kindly agreed to let me make a clone version of his enhanced agent Tanya Sterling, and anyone who has been following my stories will know that BAM HQ's scientists have been busy developing clone technology. Having been granted access to the enhanced agents dna files, the scientists have been working overtime to create Tanya two enhanced sisters, or to give it its file name, "Project Genesis"
                Basically these women are grown genetically with advanced abilities, strength, speed, etc. Basically female versions of Captain America, or like Max from Dark Angel, if anyone remembers that show? They have been highly trained in combat of all forms. Jake has allowed Jenna to add an set of enhanced agents to the her squad.
                 So too introduce the trio here they are, Tanya C. Sterling, Tami Ryan and Annabelle Cassidy.

Tanya.

BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 49760122348_0fd30d3081_c
BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 49790694017_6d79effc9d_c
BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 49841200231_b2e6f90848_c
BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 49840655683_c92f99efb6_c

Tamara "Tami" Ryan.

BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 50054574577_a100f19674_c
BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 50054558337_1d768cb880_c
BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 50053721753_9b0fdc09ea_c
BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 50054538122_b15fdd5e95_c
BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 50054530582_94e6f660af_c

AnnaBelle Cassidy.

BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 50083510402_0cc8987ea9_c
BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 50083528427_e10e05a67c_c
BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 50083519792_57ea9bc541_c
BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 50082692963_eb53a312fb_c
BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. 50083568022_4ee9eb4d50_c

Thanks for looking!

I really love the TBLeague bodies for any female characters as they are just so much more realistic.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 2:29 pm

I agree! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 8:35 am

Gosh Dal, I don't know who's hotter Shocked You made everything here so well Dal Very Happy bounce

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 9:03 am

BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:
Gosh Dal, I don't know who's hotter Shocked You made everything here so well Dal Very Happy bounce

Thanks Brandon bounce bounce bounce . I am still having fun developing these girls and into grating them into BAM-HQ cheers
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 4:50 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:

Thanks Brandon bounce bounce bounce . I am still having fun developing these girls and into grating them into BAM-HQ cheers

Cool, your welcome Dal Very Happy

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2021 11:29 pm

Fantastic lineup Dal! cheers

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2021 9:06 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Fantastic lineup Dal! cheers

Many thanks Jim bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2021 1:52 pm

Nice series of pics Dal .

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2021 2:51 pm

Chip wrote:
Nice series of pics Dal .

Thanks chip! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next