ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask Empty
PostSubject: Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask   Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 5:14 am

For your edification... or amusement... we present the introductory paragraph from the instruction sheet of one of the most recent TBLeague (formerly Phicen) figure releases:

Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask Fleshytactile1

Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask Fleshytactile2

Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask Fleshytactile3

Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask Fleshytactile4

I doubt sincerely hope the closing paragraph assures any action figure fans here on the forum that "the body is not designed as a sex toy."

Rolling Eyes

So cast your concerns aside and enjoy the fleshy tactile impression!

Embarassed

Admin
Blondeactionman

Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask   Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 7:48 am

Those leaflets are very useful, but not all the figures come with them?

Talking Commander
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask   Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 8:19 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
doubt sincerely hope the closing paragraph assures any action figure fans here on the forum that "the body is not designed as a sex toy."

Yeah, ....right!  lol!
SCU_HQ wrote:
So cast your concerns aside and enjoy the fleshy tactile impression!
Why do those words kinda creep me out?
I have a few fishing lures that feel exactly like that!

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask   Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 5:29 pm

LeStryge wrote:

Why do those words kinda creep me out?

They repeat the phrase at least twice, so it's obviously an important selling point! Wink

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask   Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 5:30 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Those leaflets are very useful, but not all the figures come with them?

Once you get past the propaganda page introduction, there are several pages with specific instructions on how to move the joints and switch out hands and feet without breaking the figure.

Talking Commander
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask   Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 10:49 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:

Once you get past the propaganda page introduction, there are several pages with specific instructions on how to move the joints and switch out hands and feet without breaking the figure.
Something that was never thought necessary for either G.I. Joe or Action Man.
They were rugged stuff and could stand up to play! cheers cheers cheers

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask   Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 10:59 pm

LeStryge wrote:
SCU_HQ wrote:

They were rugged stuff and could stand up to play!

I seem to recall the GI Joe figures including instructions for removing the boots, which I always found challenging when I was young, and still find challenging today!

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask   Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 8:00 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
LeStryge wrote:
SCU_HQ wrote:

They were rugged stuff and could stand up to play!

I seem to recall the GI Joe figures including instructions for removing the boots, which I always found challenging when I was young, and still find challenging today!

Your absolutely right Dave, I recall the eagle eyes action men coming with instructions on how to fit a small plastic cup over their gripping hands to help get them through Jumpers/sweaters too

Green Beret
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask   Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 9:08 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
I recall the eagle eyes action men coming with instructions on how to fit a small plastic cup over their gripping hands to help get them through Jumpers/sweaters too

It was earlier than that Dal, probably came in with the new 3rd issue soldier. I remember getting Bruce for xmas 1973 and being very impressed with the leaflet. It looked so modern and innovative! lol!

Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask Gripper

...and way back then the cups were metal!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Blondeactionman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask   Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 9:49 am

Yeah that's it! Thanks for posting that Steve! I agree, I too was always really impressed with it too as a kid bounce bounce

PostSubject: Re: Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask   Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fleshy Tactile Impression; or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Phicen But Were Afraid to Ask
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Seamless Collections (TBL-Phicen & Jiaou Figures) :: Semless Figure Reviews-
Jump to: