ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimono Troop Command
GERMAN STORMTROOPER
Kimono Troop Command

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Empty
PostSubject: A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling   A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 3:11 am

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling 50226498993_0c59cebd89_cHello Ammo_1 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling 50226830323_dd88a4a81a_cHello 2 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling 50227473286_1c221ac0cf_cHello 3 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling 50226829783_4de6e3fb99_chello 4 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling 50226829568_cb3c8ce7b3_cHello 5 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling 50227697082_77ca81a960_chello6 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling 50227476061_723cb060ec_cHello 7 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling 50227476061_2dcf75affa_cHello 7 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling 50226832618_0801c317c7_cHello 8 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling 50226832293_13ca3b413c_cHello 9 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling   A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 4:43 am

This is AWESOME! I hope the Agents of BAM can make it!

A friend of mine from the UK  often mentioned that Boddingtons was the most accurate "English pub beer" one could get in the States. Less fizzy than most American beers, rich flavor, doesn't need to be chilled.

He said Guinness Extra Stout was fairly authentic as well. Nitrogen-charged with a "widget" in the can.

(I'm a fan of Samuel Smith's Nut Brown Ale, myself.)

GERMAN STORMTROOPER
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling   A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 7:23 am

The ball is in Jake's....er Dal's court now. I'm leaving this open to do a bit of humorous back an forth crossover here, but it's up to Dal if Jake calls Kamiko back. Wink
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling   A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 2:34 am

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Kc1

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Kc2

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Kc3

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Kc4

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Kc5

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Kc6

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Kc7

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Kc8

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Kc9

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Kc10a

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Kc11

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Kc12

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Kc13

Last edited by SCU_HQ on Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
GERMAN STORMTROOPER
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling   A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 2:43 am

Oh thank-you!  I was just itching for something to reply to!  Now I have it...

However, isn't the General's first name "Dwight?"

PS. Great set build!
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling   A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 2:49 am

Kimono Troop Command wrote:

However, isn't the General's first name "Dwight?"

Gad blast it all! Razz Fire the ding dang editor! Forget firing... firing squad is too good for the flat-footed sumbee!

(Don't even know the names of my own characters! I'll fix it!)

GERMAN STORMTROOPER
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling   A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 2:54 am

You're going to have to let me know again where I can get that 1/6 scale bar. I think I want one of those....

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling   A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 2:59 am

You're going to have to let me know again where I can get that 1/6 scale bar.  I think I want one of those....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GLORIA-FURNITURE-HAPPY-HOUR-DRINKING-BAR-W-BAR-STAND-STOOLS-PLAYSET-FOR-BARBIE/402293507578

I was just itching for something to reply to!

Yeah, things have been a little slow in that regard. Busy time of year, maybe? General low spirits and and overwhelming sense of malaise? Malingering?

GERMAN STORMTROOPER
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling   A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 3:46 am

I don't know what's happened, but business at the office has just gone into very slow gear this week, after a fairly busy last week. Were having a Covid flare up in Montreal that's worse than the original one and from Dec 26 onward, all non-essential businesses are to close down for another two weeks. Yup! They are cancelling Boxing Day here.  Fortunately, I work for a company that is considered an essential business. We build electrical transformers. No transformers, no power.....It's that simple.

Anyway...that being said, I'm debating how much money I should spend this XMAS.  I have so many 1/6 scale projects I'm working on or want to work on, and only so much money to spend.  I delayed getting into the 1/6th scale hobby for years because I knew it would cost a significant amount of money but in truth, I had no idea....not a clue how much I would spend on it once I decided to pull the chocks from under the wheels.  Whoa! Funny thing is...I don't regret it one bit.  I've had huge fun expressing myself photographically through the use of these figures and made some very fun acquaintances, including you and Dal.

So...I'm looking forward to the new year, and new adventures for Kamiko, Glynnis, Michiko, Erika and any other characters I decide to create.
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
GERMAN STORMTROOPER
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling   A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 7:15 am

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling 50724742183_ef95f5a594_b1 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling 50725475701_afbd8cb9b6_b2 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling 50725475496_5abcafae97_b3 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling 50725564847_1fd60f9e2a_b4 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling 50725564617_9dbbfaba73_b5 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling 50725474656_03d2d21f64_b6 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling 50725474406_59c183220b_b7 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling 50725474136_2604f97a99_b8 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling 50725563217_a09ca917a2_b9 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling 50725473516_b6825ec054_b10 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling   A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 7:59 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! Fantastic stuff guys, sorry, I must have missed this topic somehow? I wil see what I can come up with bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
GERMAN STORMTROOPER
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling   A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 2:03 pm

The origins are in another thread actually; the one where Kamiko invites the SCU HQ staff to a party at Kimono Station.

https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t11148p50-kamiko-komics-blond-action-man-sorry-wrong-damned-number-simon-treaty
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling   A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2020 7:29 pm

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Prexmas1

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Prexmas2

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Prexmas3

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Prexmas4

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Prexmas5

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Prexmas6

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Prexmas7

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling China_kitchen

GERMAN STORMTROOPER
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling   A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2020 8:27 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Just brilliant.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling   A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2020 9:07 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling   A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 5:11 am

'Twas the Night Before Christmas... at SCU-HQ

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Xmas1
The Command Staff welcomes some of the guests

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Xmas2

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Xmas3

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Xmas4

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Xmas5

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Xmas6

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Xmas7

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Xmas8
The quirky, shy girls ended up having a nice time after all

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Xmas9
(Experiment: TBLeague Kenna? I dunno... what'd'ya think?)

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Xmas10

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Xmas11

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Xmas12
Sooki gets stuck with clean-up duty

Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Last edited by SCU_HQ on Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
GERMAN STORMTROOPER
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling   A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 5:17 am

Hmmmm! A couple of ladies there look suspiciously familiar. It's nice to see Dr. Evil was invited too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling   A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 9:47 am

Excellent stuff Dave! That looks like a rocking party! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling   A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Conversation With Kamiko: Homage to BAM HQ Tanya C. Sterling
Page 1 of 1