ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.

Go down 
+10
BAMComix
somekindajoe
gibri
Kimono Troop Command
FIELD STATION 42
Chip
Rogue-Trooper
TheOneManKid
Captian action
Didier
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.    Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2020 7:26 pm

All members are invited to join in, but it's not guaranteed all will be invited to Kimono Station.  Nudity is mandatory only at the swimming pool and volleyball pit.  

PS.  There is more coming shortly.  This ain't over over by a long shot.
PPS.  I'd be more worried for Lord Conan than Kamiko.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.    Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2020 5:01 pm

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.    Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2020 5:08 pm

'...I have a tough assignment for you'

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.    Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2020 5:16 pm

Brilliant Dal. Thanks! That was a fun cooperation to be sure. It worked out great.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.    Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2020 5:41 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
'...I have a tough assignment for you'

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thanks Steve! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.    Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2020 5:43 pm

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
Brilliant Dal.  Thanks! That was a fun cooperation to be sure.  It worked out great.  

Cheers Gary! thanks for writing Kamiko's parts, it was so much easier working out the rest. It was a lot of fun to do, I really enjoyed it. Really pleased you enjoyed it too cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.    Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2020 5:48 pm

Interactive participation and cooperation is what I was hoping to accomplish with this thread, and judging by the results, it was a success. I hope we can do more of these in the future.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.    Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2020 5:56 pm

Interactive participation and cooperation is what I was hoping to accomplish with this thread, and judging by the results, it was a success.  I hope we can do more of these in the future.  

I hope so too! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.    Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2020 5:58 pm

Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Location1

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.    Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2020 6:10 pm

bounce bounce bounce Fantastic that skj hq is checked in! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.    Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 12:22 am

Well, the sequence between K-Troop and BAM-HQ was quite brilliant! And Jake's expression in that last panel is priceless!

Good to see the Hobb's End team calling in. I'm guessing at least two of those boys there didn't want to be left out of this action!

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.    Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 12:56 am

It was a fun collaboration and proof of the fun that can be had when kindred spirits take the concept to heart, as did SCU HQ and others who put in their efforts as well.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.    Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 7:44 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Well, the sequence between K-Troop and BAM-HQ was quite brilliant! And Jake's expression in that last panel is priceless!

Thanks Dave! pleased you enjoyed it! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.    Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 7:26 pm

Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 50363797573_21a70c09b3_c310 by Gary Menten, on Flickr

* Kamiko lives in His Majesty's United States, in a not-to-distant future timeline in which Queen Elisabeth has gone to her final reward after a lifetime of service to country and in which the United States, though retaining it's independence, has abandoned the republic in favor of constitutional monarchy with the British monarch as the titular head of state.  Americans however still drive on the right side of the road and drink their beer (or what passes for beer in America) cold.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.    Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 12:47 am

Charles in Charge? Shocked

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.    Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 12:52 am

More likely King William V. Charles would be an old-man king and probably not what's needed in a much-shattered world.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.    Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 1:50 am

I wonder if Wills appointed Harry to oversee N. America?

Then we could have a Battle of the Babes, as Princess Ivanka, ousted from power, plots against Princess Meghan to regain the throne!

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.    Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 2:16 am

What happens in those countries that retain the British Monarchy as the head of state, like Canada and Australia is that a Governor-General is appointed to serve as the monarch's representative in that country. It's a largely ceremonial role, but does have some limited power. For instance, when Prime Minister loses a confidence vote in Parliament or an election, he / she hands in his/ her resignation to the Governor-General.  In theory, they are appointed by the monarch and were once even chosen by the monarch, whereas today they are chosen by whichever prime minister is in power at the time and the Queen appoints whoever the PM chooses.  Usually this is some old mandarin of the same party as the PM but who's lost his or her usefulness as a member of parliament.  In other words, it's a terrible system.

I could see in a sort of dystopian post-WWIII setting however that the Governor-General might have a bit more prestige and longer terms of office,  and I could definitely see Prince Harry being appointed as Governor-General to either Canada or the US, however even in my wildest fantasies, the revised US Constitution would give the US parliament some say in the matter.  

I also think the Royal Family would have to build or buy a home in America and spend part of each year there.  A new regiment of foot guards would have to be raised also; "The American Guards,"  and Americans might also start demanding knighthoods and titles of aristocracy. Note: these were abolished in Canada in 1922, but in my fantasy world, I'd demand they be brought back.

The next question of course is, supposing that Washington DC were flattened by a nuclear weapon in WWIII, where would the capital move to?  I'm tempted to think an Atlantic port city such as Boston or New York, but some might argue a more central location.  I'd hate to think it would be in Cincinnati however.

The idea of Princess Ivanka, heading the states in rebellion in the 2nd American Civil War and plotting a return to power presents an intriguing scenario.  However, it's best we don't delve too seriously into that as doing so might violate the forum's prohibition on politics.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.    Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 3:45 am

The idea of Princess Ivanka, heading the states in rebellion in the 2nd American Civil War and plotting a return to power presents an intriguing scenario.  However, it's best we don't delve too seriously into that as doing so might violate the forum's prohibition on politics.

I have a head sculpt that might work for Princess Ivanka. Razz I'm not afraid of pushing the boundaries... a little bit. At present, it's a pretty easy-going crew around here with good senses of humor who are very open to Blackadder, Monty Python, and Benny Hill style parody and satire.

I think the capital should move to Lebanon, Kansas, the geographic center of the 48 contiguous United States. I've been there. There's a brass plaque and... that's about it.

Or maybe to Rugby, North Dakota, Robinson, North Dakota, or Center, North Dakota, each of which claim to be the geographic center of the North American continent.

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.    Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 4:10 am

Yeah, it's important to realize also, that a lot of the backgrounds here are pretty tongue-in-cheek. When I started creating the backgrounds, I wasn't a member here though I was a member member and still am on One-Sixth Figures.com which has a very different group dynamic. There's a no politics rule there also. Anyway, my back stories were a lot more serious and a lot less tongue-in-cheek. Erika von Stroheim started off as more serious character also. Then my comedic sense started to take over with that character. As for Kamiko, she's naturally funny just by being so nonchalantly snarky, insolent, condescending and witty. But the more I posted here, I saw it as a license to be somewhat silly and to tell the truth, I am much better at writing comedy than drama.

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.    Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 3:38 am

Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Kr1

Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Kr2

Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Kr3

Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Kr4

Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Kr5

Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Kr6

Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Kr7

Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Kr8

Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Kr9

Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Kr10

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.    Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 3:44 am

Hahahahahahahahaha! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

That was bloody-well brilliant!
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.    Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 7:19 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Great one Dave!!!

...you had him at discipline...

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.    Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 7:57 am

lol! lol! lol!

How far is it to New Mexico? Six hundred miles, about a ten hour drive, but if they leave now they could be there by tomorrow morning! lol!

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.    Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 8:16 am

lol! lol! lol! Fantastic Dave! that really made me laugh this morning! I hope the boys can make it there! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.    Attention All Unit Commanders!  Your HQ Location is requested.  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention All Unit Commanders! Your HQ Location is requested.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next