ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Boys! I'm Ba-ack!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBear
Painted Head
BigBear

Hello Boys! I'm Ba-ack!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Boys! I'm Ba-ack!!!   Hello Boys! I'm Ba-ack!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 9:01 am

Wassappening?

I've been away from this forum and the hobby foir a while due to life, etc... Anything good happening out there?

What happened to the 50th range? Did it die out rapidly or are there hundreds of uniforms waiting for me to buy?

I've just completed my set of 40th uniforms and am trying t oget some more guys to fill them. Is ther ea good source of figure to do this? The price of VAM is going up all the time , it seems!!!

Finally for now, does anybody have the GI Joe Blackhawk set for sale? One on my wishlist still...

Nice to be back, even if only sporadically...
Back to top Go down
http://www.broadbandceilidh.co.uk
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Hello Boys! I'm Ba-ack!!!   Hello Boys! I'm Ba-ack!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 9:35 am

Welcome back Bigbear! always great to see you posting. Who knows what is happening with the 50th?? Personally, I am not sure any new sets will ever come out?? It seems that it has fallen flat on its face.
Ebay is probably still your best source for figures, even though as you say the prices are going up and up! I hope you manage to trackdown the set you are looking for cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Hello Boys! I'm Ba-ack!!!   Hello Boys! I'm Ba-ack!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:52 pm

Welcome back... cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Boys! I'm Ba-ack!!!   Hello Boys! I'm Ba-ack!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Boys! I'm Ba-ack!!!
Page 1 of 1