ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure.

Go down 
+2
Professor Gangrene Fan
Chip
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure. Empty
PostSubject: The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure.   The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 12:37 pm

After watching a Kim Possible episode called October 31st. attempting to take back the Centurion Project, which appeared to be a small metallic bracelet, from Drakken, Kim managed to get it stuck around her wrist, not knowing what it does.

The Centurion Project website link. https://kimpossible.fandom.com/wiki/The_Centurion_Project

Anyway the cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the mam Power Extreme figure that I’ve got.
The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure. IMG-4922

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure.   The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 3:59 pm

That is an impressive armored battle suit. I'm guessing that when you press the red button in the chest something happens. Does it light up?

Do the rockets really fire?

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure.   The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 4:31 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
That is an impressive armored battle suit. I'm guessing that when you press the red button in the chest something happens. Does it light up?

Do the rockets really fire?

When you press the button Dave the missiles fire out one by one.

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure.   The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 8:28 pm

I think this and the Moon Buggy figures were amongst Mams best . Would love to see him in some alien or similar action environments , great post Prof . Very Happy

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure.   The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 11:28 pm

Chip wrote:
I think this and the Moon Buggy figures were amongst Mams best . Would love to see him in some alien or similar action environments , great post Prof . Very Happy

Thanks Chip.

French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure.   The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2020 9:20 am

It's a great figure but as you might remember it isn't Joe and Hank proof! lol!

The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure. Page-1

The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure. Page-2

The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure. Page-3

The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure. Page-4

The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure. Page-5

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure.   The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2020 9:41 am

lol! lol! lol! Joe & Hank certainly put Scotty through a tough training regime! I am sure he is much tougher for his experience bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure.   The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2020 4:21 pm

Ah yes, the old Giant Electromagnet Routine! I remember this now! Good stuff!

Excellent 'bait' they used to lure poor Scotty in.

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure.   The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2020 11:36 pm

Great to revisit this comic. lol! lol! lol!

Joe and Hank are all about plausible deniability...

cheers bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure.   The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The cybertronic battle armor totally reminds me of the the mam Power Extreme figure.
Page 1 of 1