ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!   MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 7:54 am

More great pics! bounce bounce bounce

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!   MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 8:38 am

She’s looking glow-tastic Dave. I’m liking the different colours in her hair.

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!   MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2020 4:00 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
She’s looking glow-tastic Dave. I’m liking the different colours in her hair.

Thanks, Alex! Very happy you're enjoying these photos!

- - - - -
- - - - -
affraid

MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 October13
Mattel MONSTER HIGH Clawdia Wolf - Daughter of the Werewolf

Mandatory mask mandate is now in effect where I live, for the first time since the pandemic began.

Blondeactionman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!   MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2020 7:06 am

Clawdia Wolf looks a very friendly and helpful teenager but I bet her bite worse than howl. The way she’s dressed makes me think that she’s in charge of the Monster High online newspaper.

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!   MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2020 4:23 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Clawdia Wolf looks a very friendly and helpful teenager but I bet her bite worse than howl. The way she’s dressed makes me think that she’s in charge of the Monster High online newspaper.

The official Monster High backstory for this figure is that she is a writer, so you are pretty much spot on with your assessment, Alex! Good eye!

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!   MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2020 3:44 am

affraid

MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 October14a

MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 October14b

MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 October14c
Mattel Monster High Robecca Steam, daughter of a Mad Scientist

Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!   MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2020 7:22 am

I’m really liking the extra detail within this picture Dave. Very well photographed are the pictures.

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!   MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2020 2:50 pm

Daughter? ...or creation? Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!   MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 3:46 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
I’m really liking the extra detail within this picture Dave. Very well photographed are the pictures.

Do your Toxic Robots need a robot girlfriend?

gibri wrote:
Daughter? ...or creation?

A bit of each, I think. Like Pinocchio.

- - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - -
affraid

MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 October15
Mattel Monster High Clawdeen Wolf, daughter of The Werewolf
Dead Tired version

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!   MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 8:07 am

These figures are so cool! bounce

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!   MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 8:08 am

I’m liking this picture Dave.

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!   MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2020 4:58 am

affraid

MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 October16
Clawdeen Wolf again... in Pirate Attire!

Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!   MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2020 7:21 am

Clawdeen looks pirate-tastic dressed as a Pirate.

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!   MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 2:40 am

affraid

MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 October17a
More Pirate Fun

MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 October17b
Monster High Venus McFlytrap, Daughter of the Plant Monster

Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!   MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 2:46 am

I’m really liking the look of Venus McFlytrap, Daughter of the Plant Monster. She looks great dressed as a pirate.

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!   MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 1:39 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
I’m really liking the look of Venus McFlytrap, Daughter of the Plant Monster. She looks great dressed as a pirate.

Thanks! Yeah, Venus is kind of a cool fig. I was going to pass on her when she was first released, but I'm glad now I picked one up.

You mean nobody else on this forum has even a single Monster High figure in their collections? Or in their kids' or spouses' collections? Or are you just too embarrassed to admit to such a travesty?

- - - - -
affraid

MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 October18
Monster High Abbey Bominable, Daughter of the Yeti, Music Festival version

Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!   MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 8:10 am

Well I didn’t expect Abbey the Daughter of the Yeti to look like that. I thought she’d be heavier built rather than model skinny. Also thought her coloured skin would be white.

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!   MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 4:07 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Well I didn’t expect Abbey the Daughter of the Yeti to look like that. I thought she’d be heavier built rather than model skinny. Also thought her coloured skin would be white.

She's a pale blue colour. From the cold, I suppose.
The original version looks a bit more yeti-like. I'm not sure if I have her anymore, but I shall look.

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!   MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 3:25 am

affraid

MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 October19
Monster High Skelita Calaveras, Daughter of Los Eskelitos

Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!   MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 8:17 am

Now that’s a really cool picture.

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!   MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 1:43 am

Another great one Dave!

She has a real "Day of the Dead" look about her.

cheers What a Face cheers
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!   MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 7:36 am

affraid

MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 October20
Mattel EVER AFTER HIGH Cerise Hood

The Ever After High characters are supposed to be cute.

I do what I can to help them overcome the stereotype.

Following the success of the Monster High line based on the children of famous monsters, Mattel released the Ever After High line based on the children of fairytale characters. There were a few crossover characters, introduced in one line and then continued in another.

Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!   MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 8:49 am

I’m liking the look of Cerise Hood.

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!   MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 5:39 am

affraid

MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 October21
Ever After High Raven Queen... as a pirate

Ever After High dolls and characters are not usually scary... until you give them big knives to play with!

Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!   MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 8:13 am

lol! lol!

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!   MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! MONSTER HIGH! The Party Never Dies!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Non-VAM and Other 1:6 Scale Figure Lines :: Mattel: Monster High Figures & Accessories-
Jump to: