Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kitbash: SAS Elite Force - Cold Weather Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
the_pauley
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)

PostSubject: Kitbash: SAS Elite Force - Cold Weather Mission   Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:34 pm

I thought I'd pretty much exhausted all of the possibilities for my (totally fictitious) SAS Elite Force, but inspiration beckoned in the form of the Project Are catalogue, so here is anothert recruit to the squad - SAS Elite Force: Cold Weather Mission...

The parka, snow pants and turtle neck dickey are all from Project Are and are superbly made pieces, The parka and pants are one of a range of colour variations based on the original GI Joe "Fight For Survival" (AKA Action Man Polar Explorer) set, so they follow the Hasbro house style and combine well with other GI Joe/Action Man pieces...

The excellent backpack is also from Project Are...

The belt is by Cotswold and the cap and jacket patches are custom made...

Beret, SLR rifle, boots, binoculars and ammo pouch are all Hasbro/Palitoy pieces and all are modelled on a 40th fuzzhead Liverpool Footballer...

I think this is one of my favourite recruits to date for my SAS Elite Force. The Project Are range has really sparked my imagination and this is the first in a series of 'bashes based around their clothing and equipment. Watch this space! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparkys6887
SAS Underwater Attack

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: SAS Elite Force - Cold Weather Mission   Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:27 am

Wow he looks amazing Jim. Great figure to put the outfit on those sideburns are fabulous. I'm a bit of a scardy cat when it come to the SAS figures, lol something to do with the gas mask and hood and that everything is black but he might be the exception to the rule.

Mark
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.creativecounselling.net
ghost recon
Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: SAS Elite Force - Cold Weather Mission   Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:05 am

Pauley as anyone would no doubt tell you , I'm not one for the SAS . This lil fella though is one fine looking individual.
I really like the Artic approach in black , very well done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: SAS Elite Force - Cold Weather Mission   Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:18 am

another amazing kitbash ! the sas range certainly missed a trick with that one pauley cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: SAS Elite Force - Cold Weather Mission   Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:24 pm

Good ole Project Are catalog sparkings ideas! cheers
Cool bash Pauley! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALLY HO
NAVY FROGMAN

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: SAS Elite Force - Cold Weather Mission   Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:06 pm

great bash and idea again mate ...........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beatlefan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: SAS Elite Force - Cold Weather Mission   Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:23 pm

Loving that parka Jim, top class bash again. How many SAS do you have now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_pauley
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: SAS Elite Force - Cold Weather Mission   Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:56 pm

Up to 19 now. 7 Palitoy guys in various permutations and 12 of my SAS Elite Force Kitbashes.

Posted another on the Action Man thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bond007ca
Sabotage

PostSubject: STUNNING   Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:53 am

Absolutely Stunning Mate!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry McTavish
Action Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: SAS Elite Force - Cold Weather Mission   Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:49 am

And yet another fantastic figure cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stonewall
Medic

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: SAS Elite Force - Cold Weather Mission   Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:05 am

Another great SAS figure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: SAS Elite Force - Cold Weather Mission   

Back to top Go down

Kitbash: SAS Elite Force - Cold Weather Mission
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1