ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on!

Go down 
+4
gibri
Chip
Rustygun
Kimono Troop Command
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! Empty
PostSubject: BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on!   BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2020 9:52 am

BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! 50497239382_2f058fa4d9_cAgent Down - Chapter Three - The Chase Begins (35) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! 50497084646_862ba8c17b_cAgent Down - Chapter Three - The Chase Begins (36) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! 50497238617_affc363657_cAgent Down - Chapter Three - The Chase Begins (37) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! 50497083851_fd542580f0_cAgent Down - Chapter Three - The Chase Begins (38) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! 50497083526_ce2248d6fa_cAgent Down - Chapter Three - The Chase Begins (39) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! 50497083221_e396b23e6a_cAgent Down - Chapter Three - The Chase Begins (40) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! 50496374713_3ea0ea5e26_cAgent Down - Chapter Three - The Chase Begins (41) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! 50497082471_7548b848ca_cAgent Down - Chapter Three - The Chase Begins (42) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! 50497236447_763ba75d7b_cAgent Down - Chapter Three - The Chase Begins (43) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! 50497236067_21cf675cf6_cAgent Down - Chapter Three - The Chase Begins (44) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! 50497081076_11e595b07a_cAgent Down - Chapter Three - The Chase Begins (45) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! 50497080616_eda94d2693_cAgent Down - Chapter Three - The Chase Begins (46) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! 50497234747_437b4ba4dd_cAgent Down - Chapter Three - The Chase Begins (47) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! 50497234367_ea1f292d01_cAgent Down - Chapter Three - The Chase Begins (48) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! 50496371063_2ea6dcebba_cAgent Down - Chapter Three - The Chase Begins (49) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! 50496370603_e6526ee889_cAgent Down - Chapter Three - The Chase Begins (50) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! 50496370153_6ac3373a14_cAgent Down - Chapter Three - The Chase Begins (51) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
GERMAN STORMTROOPER
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on!   BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2020 4:33 pm

Great stuff with the usual pulpy plot twists. Eager to see the next installment.
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on!   BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2020 4:42 pm

Excellent dal..... brilliantly shot as usual...

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on!   BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 7:57 am

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
Great stuff with the usual pulpy plot twists. Eager to see the next installment.  

bounce bounce bounce bounce Thanks Gary! more to come soon cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on!   BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 7:58 am

Rustygun wrote:
Excellent dal.....  brilliantly shot as usual...

bounce bounce bounce bounce Cheers Dean!
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on!   BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 12:47 pm

I love the detail in Jakes office , and I am keen to see this new enemy .

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on!   BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 5:10 pm

Great one Dal!!!

cheers bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on!   BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 2:21 am

Well done Dal... cheers
Enjoyed! Very Happy

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on!   BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 8:07 am

Chip wrote:
I love the detail in Jakes office , and I am keen to see this new enemy .

Thanks Chip! I am always adding small bots to Jake's office. Although, it is now getting very close to being full up!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on!   BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 8:08 am

gibri wrote:
Great one Dal!!!

cheers bounce cheers

Thanks Bri! really pleased you enjoyed this chapter bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on!   BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 8:08 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Well done Dal... cheers
Enjoyed! Very Happy

Cheers Jim! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on!   BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 5:04 am

Excellent use of the "eagle eyes" feature of the figure on the cover image to suggest that Jake feels like he is being watched!

Nice sequence of photos during the loading-the-car scene, filling in the story through dialog while keeping the action moving visually.

I totally love the way Sakkara just saunters in and casually plops herself down in Jake's chair like she owns the joint!

Again, great sense of constant movement throughout the conversation with Sakkara.

I quite like the bit (p. 42) where Jake gets snippy with Sakkara, but then apologizes when prompted. Because she is answering his questions and behaving in a quite civil manner.

But then he goes and punches her in the face. What a jerk! Razz

What's that phrase about out of the frying pan and in to the fire? Looks to me like Jake may have stoked a funeral pyre for himself and his entire command by making his mortal enemy... immortal!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on!   BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 8:06 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Excellent use of the "eagle eyes" feature of the figure on the cover image to suggest that Jake feels like he is being watched!

Nice sequence of photos during the loading-the-car scene, filling in the story through dialog while keeping the action moving visually.

I totally love the way Sakkara just saunters in and casually plops herself down in Jake's chair like she owns the joint!

Again, great sense of constant movement throughout the conversation with Sakkara.

I quite like the bit (p. 42) where Jake gets snippy with Sakkara, but then apologizes when prompted. Because she is answering his questions and behaving in a quite civil manner.

But then he goes and punches her in the face. What a jerk!  Razz

What's that phrase about out of the frying pan and in to the fire? Looks to me like Jake may have stoked a funeral pyre for himself and his entire command by making his mortal enemy... immortal!

Thanks Dave!, the eagle eyes figures eyes can be used to great visual effect when needed really pleased you noticed Very Happy. The loading scene took a fair bit of re-positioning and became frustrating as they kept falling over!
Sakkara certainly has no fear does she? she is quite happy to behave in a manner that seems to suit her nicely. I wanted to try and create a sense of movement with Sakkara, almost like a bit cat stalking it's prey. lol! It's not very often Jake loses his cool, but he does twice here Laughing .
lol! You could be right, Jake may have bitten off more than he can chew here. I always wanted to do Redbox's origin and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to do so cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on!   BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 10:24 am

Wow that was one revealing chapter. I really loved the facts, then we get to hear who Sakkara really is and all about her past that she remembers. It was a really powerful chapter Dal.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on!   BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 2:15 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Wow that was one revealing chapter. I really loved the facts, then we get to hear who Sakkara really is and all about her past that she remembers. It was a really powerful chapter Dal.

Thanks Alex cheers . I have been thinking how to incorporate Sakkara into my 1/6 world, so I am please you enjoyed it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on!   BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Three - The chase is on!
Page 1 of 1