ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Blackhawks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the_pauley
Eagle Eyes
the_pauley

My Blackhawks Empty
PostSubject: My Blackhawks   My Blackhawks Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:56 pm

I thought that everyone might like to see the Blackhawk set in more detail.

The box art.

My Blackhawks Blackhawk

The contents.

My Blackhawks Blackhawk1

The set includes a reprint of Blackhawk's first ever appearance. Many of the sets on eBay do not have the comic book included.

My Blackhawks Blackhawk2

The individually numbered certificate that accompanies the set.

My Blackhawks Blackhawk3

Blackhawk in the classic "Black Knight" uniform. A nice head sculpt on a classic Hasbro vintage Joe body. Holster and belt are leather.

My Blackhawks Blackhawk6

Classic vinatge style box art by Don Stivers, the artist for the GI Joe Adventure Team. Note Action Pilot logo.

My Blackhawks Blackhawk5

My Blackhawks Blackhawk7

My Blackhawks Blackhawk8

I have decided to put together a Blackhawk squadron all dressed in the WWII era "Black Knights" uniform, so I've added three more of these uniforms to the collection. From left to right Staniaslau, Blackhawk, Chuck and Andre...

My Blackhawks IMG_9887

The Blackhawk figure is the basic figure that comes with the set while the remaining three figures are all GI Joe Classic Collection era figures that all bore an excellent resemblance to Stanislau, Andre and Chuck.

Original comic art of Blackhawk team member Andre.

My Blackhawks BlackhawkAndre

Comic book art showing Stanislau.

My Blackhawks BlackhawkStanislau

Chuck Wilson the red-headed Texan member of the Blackhawks...

My Blackhawks Chuck1

Here is Blackhawk in the '60s comic book update of the team uniform...

My Blackhawks BH3

All the variations of the uniforms in the set on Blackhawk figures...

My Blackhawks IMG_9882

The squadron assembled...

My Blackhawks IMG_9885

Only Olaf (far left) and Hans (far right) left to complete the original Blackhawk saquadron in the "Black Knights" uniforms...

My Blackhawks BlackhawkArchive

Would like to put these together using GI Joe figures, but Hans will be a challenge to match up with a Joe headsculpt. However not half the challenge that will be presented if I choose to put together a Lady Blackhawk figure...

My Blackhawks LadyBlackhawk
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

My Blackhawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Blackhawks   My Blackhawks Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:02 am

fantastic figures pauley !! great upload too to see all the accessories too !! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

My Blackhawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Blackhawks   My Blackhawks Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:45 pm

Thanks for sharing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

My Blackhawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Blackhawks   My Blackhawks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm

very nice i think ill be going ikea in new year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Blackhawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Blackhawks   My Blackhawks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Blackhawks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: G.I.Joe - America's Movable Fighting Man - 1964 -1969 / Adventure Team 1970 - 1976 :: G.I.Joe (1995 -2005)-
Jump to: