ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold Empty
PostSubject: BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold   BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 3:14 pm

BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold 50520205826_b8f86261cc_cAgent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold (68) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold 50520383647_233f56b3c3_cAgent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold (69) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold 50519486233_4d9fcc875a_cAgent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold (70) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold 50520382412_7ab5afe940_cAgent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold (71) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold 50519485173_bfef20d4cd_cAgent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold (72) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold 50519484793_4d8fb59189_cAgent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold (73) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold 50520202876_91a6a04d2a_cAgent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold (74) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold 50520380407_de569beac9_cAgent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold (75) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold 50520380022_1cf8b244d2_cAgent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold (76) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold 50520201201_764f05a531_cAgent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold (77) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold 50519482183_be57153772_cAgent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold (78) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold 50520200346_d661097000_cAgent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold (79) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold 50519481233_e6bc940ea4_cAgent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold (80) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold 50519480668_6e2c5a0b5e_cAgent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold (81) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold 50519480193_84654ebc88_cAgent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold (82) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold 50519479593_3962a11c7a_cAgent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold (83) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold 50520375662_66896d1c9e_cAgent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold (84) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold 50520375117_312fa4d9a7_cAgent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold (85) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold 50520374572_64ac5034ff_cAgent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold (86) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold 50520196016_a437a35ac1_cAgent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold (87) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold   BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2020 3:49 am

Action packed Dal! cheers cheers cheers

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold   BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 1:55 am

Is this the same dude on the cover who got face-kicked by Jayden, but landed a solid smack on the back of Carlos' skull?

What does "back in the fold" mean? Could somebody... like, say, Carlos... end up working for the Bad Guys again?

Let's find out!

Nice arms on that Jayden fig! Never noticed those defined biceps before.

Jayden is still trying to sow doubt in the mind of NoFace, but he's one tough customer!

Nice! Jayden uses sex appeal and flirtation to full advantage, and then: WARRIOR MODE!

But NoFace is no slouch when it comes to brawling!

Ah! I think we know who is coming "back in to the fold." It is CONNER, who obviously knows the layout of the X bases.

Oh, now I see. Wolff is the guy on the cover. Must be, like, head of security for Dr. X or something. And we learn about someone else who was shot by the Agents. Takes more than a bullet in the head to stop Mungo, apparently.

Things look bad for Agent Jayden... but the setting is nice! Good use of the arch and the foliage.

Really? NoFace is trusting this guy to handle Jayden alone? Cool "pointing pose" with NoFace.

Wolff seems clever, or wise. He knows exactly the limits on how much he can ask, and exactly where to stop.

NoFace is certain no traces were left behind, and so is Conner. But... there is quite a train of people traipsing back and forth to Base No. 2. That will leave signs... signs that an experienced tracker might pick up on!

Ah! Talia! Insider information!

And here we go! Bullets are gonna fly! Stay tuned!

Excellent sets, lighting, costuming, and especially figure posing throughout this installment!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold   BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 8:22 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Is this the same dude on the cover who got face-kicked by Jayden, but landed a solid smack on the back of Carlos' skull?

What does "back in the fold" mean? Could somebody... like, say, Carlos... end up working for the Bad Guys again?

Let's find out!

Nice arms on that Jayden fig! Never noticed those defined biceps before.

Jayden is still trying to sow doubt in the mind of NoFace, but he's one tough customer!

Nice! Jayden uses sex appeal and flirtation to full advantage, and then: WARRIOR MODE!

But NoFace is no slouch when it comes to brawling!

Ah! I think we know who is coming "back in to the fold." It is CONNER, who obviously knows the layout of the X bases.

Oh, now I see. Wolff is the guy on the cover. Must be, like, head of security for Dr. X or something. And we learn about someone else who was shot by the Agents. Takes more than a bullet in the head to stop Mungo, apparently.

Things look bad for Agent Jayden... but the setting is nice! Good use of the arch and the foliage.

Really? NoFace is trusting this guy to handle Jayden alone? Cool "pointing pose" with NoFace.

Wolff seems clever, or wise. He knows exactly the limits on how much he can ask, and exactly where to stop.

NoFace is certain no traces were left behind, and so is Conner. But... there is quite a train of people traipsing back and forth to Base No. 2. That will leave signs... signs that an experienced tracker might pick up on!

Ah! Talia! Insider information!

And here we go! Bullets are gonna fly! Stay tuned!

Excellent sets, lighting, costuming, and especially figure posing throughout this installment!

Here we go again Dave!, let read on and find out cheers . Yeah, the S20 is a great defined sculpted body (As you know I prefer these as they reflect perfectly that my ladies are soldiers first and foremost, so a toned body is a must Very Happy ). You have to give it too Jayden, she never gives up, always looking for the upper hand, but again, No-Face is one step ahead of her Sad .
Yes, Conner is indeed making his way back to the fold, but what does he have? Wolff is Dr X's right hand man, second in command if you will. In my world, Wolff is Dr X's longest serving soldier and supporter of his insane course! yes, there is a problem with Mungo, it looks as if the good Professors 'fix' hasn't quite gone to plan?
Yeah, he will trust him this time, I mean there about to enter the second secure base, what could possibly go wrong here?? Thanks for the great comments on the setting and positioning. Swapping No-Face onto a more more modern 1/6 body really helps bring these guys to life cheers .
Yeah, Wolff is indeed a clever guy (in fact, if X was to listen to him more, they may have had more success in past missions!). He knows all of Dr X's men extremely well.
indeed! clues! could their arrogance being their undoing?? we will have too see. lol! , yes, Talia saved hem all again, and lets not forget she also killed Tanya, will that come back to haunt her???

Oh, looks who has turned up at the gate?? things are about to get interesting cheers cheers cheers

Really pleased you enjoy chapter five Dave bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold   BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 11:44 am

Fffeeewww I have finally caught up on Agent Down. Really enjoyed this chapter. I really enjoyed seeing Conner but I can’t remember what his mission was again I have to admit Embarassed. I especially enjoyed seeing Mungo’s cloning face again. It makes me smile when I see him because I can see that he’s still being used in your stories.

I agree Wolff is indeed a clever guy. Dr. X should definitely listen to him more. they may have had more success in past missions. Wolff knows all of Dr X's men extremely well HU. You know he could use that to his advantage because he could secretly take control behind Dr. X back if he really wanted to.

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold   BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 9:54 pm

Just caught up too , great work Dal .

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold   BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2020 9:30 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Fffeeewww I have finally caught up on Agent Down. Really enjoyed this chapter. I really enjoyed seeing Conner but I can’t remember what his mission was again I have to admit  Embarassed. I especially enjoyed seeing Mungo’s cloning face again. It makes me smile when I see him because I can see that he’s still being used in your stories.

I agree Wolff is indeed a clever guy. Dr. X should definitely listen to him more. they may have had more success in past missions. Wolff knows all of Dr X's men extremely well HU. You know he could use that to his advantage because he could secretly take control behind Dr. X back if he really wanted to.  

many thanks Alex! i am really pleased that you are keeping up with this story, still lots to come yet, and more sightings of the X-clones I'm sure bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold   BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2020 9:31 am

Chip wrote:
Just caught up too , great work Dal .

yay! nice on Chip! really pleased your enjoying the story so far, hopefully should get a bit more done soon Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold   BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five  -  Back in the fold Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAMComix Presents - Agent Down - Chapter Five - Back in the fold
Page 1 of 1