ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Second Tonka, Chevron version

Go down 
+5
BrandontheFigureFreak
gibri
inntruderr61
BAMComix
TNshooter
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

Second Tonka, Chevron version Empty
PostSubject: Second Tonka, Chevron version   Second Tonka, Chevron version Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 12:46 pm

This is the second version of the Tonka Bronco I was able to get. For some reason nobody else bid on it at ebay.
I got it for $15 back in the day.

Second Tonka, Chevron version Chevro10
Second Tonka, Chevron version Chevro12
Second Tonka, Chevron version Chevro11
I was lucky to get it for the price. it's in great shape.

Daryl
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Second Tonka, Chevron version   Second Tonka, Chevron version Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 1:09 pm

Hey! that's really cool! I love the roll cage look, in many ways much better than the other versions, as imo, the screen and roof are a little high (probably just me?). You got yourself a real bargain! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Second Tonka, Chevron version   Second Tonka, Chevron version Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 3:11 pm

Great pickup Daryl... cheers

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Second Tonka, Chevron version   Second Tonka, Chevron version Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 8:39 pm

Great pick-up Daryl!

I always wanted one of these. I really like it without the roof and just the roll cage.

cheers bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Second Tonka, Chevron version   Second Tonka, Chevron version Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 8:21 am

Good goin' you got this for a cheap price. I love seeing old and classic toys like this especially by Tonka (as you know how I am about My Willow figures cause they were made by Tonka) as Tonka/Kenner is/was My favorite vintage figure toy company/companies.

Now, it seems like the previous owner really took good care of it and looks like you are doing the same. I love the design of it and the spare tire part. Great going Daryl Very Happy

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
TasMan
New Recruit
TasMan

PostSubject: Re: Second Tonka, Chevron version   Second Tonka, Chevron version Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 3:48 pm

Wow ! , I knew there were 3 or 4 variations But, I can't recall ever having seen this one.
It's very nice.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Second Tonka, Chevron version   Second Tonka, Chevron version Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 4:01 pm

I’m really liking the look of the Tonka, Chevron version. Really looking forward to seeing some figures going out for a drive in it.

Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Second Tonka, Chevron version   Second Tonka, Chevron version Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 6:41 am

Thank you everyone!

I was amazed I was the only bidder, and the price I got it for.
It's in beautiful shape. I think it got very little play time, unlike
the black version I have.

Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: Second Tonka, Chevron version   Second Tonka, Chevron version Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:31 am

Fifteen dollars is a great deal! It's in beautiful condition too!
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Second Tonka, Chevron version   Second Tonka, Chevron version Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 4:32 pm

Great find. The one I got recently was all banged up and rusty and cost more, but i wanted it all banged up and rusty to begin with.
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Second Tonka, Chevron version   Second Tonka, Chevron version Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 7:08 pm

Thank you Sarah!

And thank you KTC!

I have the black Bronco as well. It was so beat up I had to remove the decals.
I don't plan to make it like you are KTC, but I figure to make it a vehicle for my BBi
villain figures.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Tonka, Chevron version   Second Tonka, Chevron version Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Tonka, Chevron version
Page 1 of 1